Vannin' Home
Posted By: jimdee Nats pre event who going early? - June 18th 2009 10:26 pm
Hi all i was just wondering who all was going to the
Nats early maybe we can have a kick ass 4th of July party!! jimdee
Posted By: cbentley Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 18th 2009 10:31 pm
ill be leaving early on the 4th. so should be there by that night.
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 18th 2009 10:31 pm
i'll be there!!! Lets GIG!
Posted By: BILL211 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 18th 2009 11:21 pm
if everything goes as planned , i'll be there before the gates open
i just wonder how long the line will be
Posted By: NJvanner68 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 18th 2009 11:48 pm
I will most likely not be there for the full event this year.
Posted By: Starlord Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 2:06 am
I should be there early, but not until Sunday (and that's with getting 4 1/2 hours out of the way Thurday night after getting off work)! Like I said before, takes me forever to get anywhere from here.
Posted By: Ken_Hopcraft Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 2:14 am
Heading out Tues morn for the liesurely drive.
Posted By: Dodges 3 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 6:36 am
No early party for me either, as I have to work that weekend, until monday morning at 7am. So we will be heading out tuesday.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 10:25 am
Gotta work, see ya all around noon Thursday.
Posted By: on the road Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 12:16 pm
Working Monday and Tuesday...hoping to arrive Wednesday afternoon...Still trying to catch up on bills after the GSVR disaster last October!
Posted By: RY Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 12:41 pm
Currently planning on leaving july 3rd google maps says its about a 16hr drive.
Posted By: Shadow Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 12:59 pm
We should be there some time on the 4th.

Wizard and Tigerlady -- no answer from Brian yet on exactly when he wants to leave. I'll let you know.
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 1:29 pm
We'll be there on Wed--maybe Tues eve, but Wed looks more doable!!
Posted By: wookee Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 1:39 pm
Hope to be there by noon on the 4th......

There is talk about die hard vanners camping out at the gate on Thursday the 2nd......LOL

......Wookee
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 1:47 pm
swimster and i are gonna try to caravan together if he can get the 8th off,i figure we'll roll in about 4 pm wednesday, that should be enough time to inflict some "dain brammage ".
Posted By: Bobert Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 2:53 pm
guess we"ll be living at the grounds for over a week.be there on friday the 3rd just in case a party breaks out.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 4:45 pm
Hopefully the 3rd
Posted By: Lordmodelbuilder Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 5:53 pm
Tom,from Wheels of Confusion will be there early.
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 6:11 pm
Is he picking up the VAN on the way over? Can't wait to see it!
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 8:18 pm
From what I heard he will have the early at the Nats however thats just a rumor!
Posted By: Lordmodelbuilder Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 9:17 pm
The 6-wheeler will not be finished. He will be bringing his early Econo. Brad
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 9:27 pm
Bummer Dude!
But the early is pretty too!
And, always nice to see Tom!
Posted By: Dodges 3 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 19th 2009 9:42 pm
Originally Posted by wookee

There is talk about die hard vanners camping out at the gate on Thursday the 2nd......LOL

......Wookee

Thats crazy. I can see us maybe camping at the gate on tuesday, when we get there, but no longer then that.

Is there a lot of parking available at the gate?? Will it be an issue, camping at the gate??
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 20th 2009 12:41 am
Nope was not an issue in 05... and I'm guessing the knuckleheads there on the 2nd would be the twins! LOL I'll be sleeping at home that night!!!
Posted By: smitty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 20th 2009 2:32 pm
We'll be getting there on Wed. Hopefully late afternoon.
Posted By: nautic1 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 20th 2009 2:38 pm
Will be coming in on Friday the 3rd. Let the fun begin
Posted By: jimdee Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 20th 2009 11:04 pm
awesome phil be happy to see yea!!!
Posted By: nautic1 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 20th 2009 11:40 pm
Just don't make me run. Hell walking fast is not in the cards either. But we will be there. Kayla is getting operated on on the 29th so she will be hobbling around as well.
Posted By: Starlord Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 21st 2009 2:08 am
Don't make you run or walk fast....translation: Please, don't anybody feed me anything that may upset my sensitive digestive track, forcing me to make unscheduled trips to the can for "gurgling" sounds coming from my butt cheeks! OK, gotcha Phil.
Posted By: nautic1 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 21st 2009 2:37 am
Yep. That is the plan for the guy selling hot sauce
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 21st 2009 2:54 am
The 'good' hot sauce Phil, that was yummy! I want more!
It doesn't last too long either!!
Posted By: Boomer Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 21st 2009 8:11 pm
Liz and I will be there a day or two early. We've both got the week off.
Posted By: on the road Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 22nd 2009 12:11 am
Talked to Charley today...he said his goal in life was to beat the twins! He's arriving on the 1st!!
Posted By: Capn Scurvy Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 22nd 2009 1:11 am
We're hoping to be there either Saturday or Sunday. Don't know yet. Don't have an agenda this year. smile
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 22nd 2009 1:32 am
smile coolbeans Cap'n!!! You definatly wanna put Long Trout on the agenda for Wednesday late afternoon and maybe Vanners night out on Thurs as well...
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 23rd 2009 6:18 pm
We'll be there on Sunday.
Posted By: wookee Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 23rd 2009 8:38 pm
there is a pretty long paved driveway/private road going into the fair grounds.Should be plenty of room for any early arrials.
Pretty sure the Host's shut the gates down on Tuesday some time to prepair for the 12 noon opening ceremonies and invocation on Wednesday......

[Linked Image]

......Wookee
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 23rd 2009 9:34 pm
Originally Posted by on the road
Talked to Charley today...he said his goal in life was to beat the twins! He's arriving on the 1st!!

rofl
Just everybody arrive safely cheers
Well....Maybe we can all meet at hooters near Reading on the Third and convoy over together !!!!

http://hooters.know-where.com/hoote...;design=default&lang=en&mapid=US
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 23rd 2009 11:01 pm
Hey Good idea!!! If this happens let me know, i'll try to leave the fairgrounds and come to meet ya!
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 24th 2009 2:18 am
If ya'll go to Hooters on the 3rd I'll try to stop by on the 5th or 6th and pick you up. After Twin Peaks it will take Doc a few days to get his fill LOL.
Posted By: RY Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 25th 2009 12:41 pm
Does anyone know what the weather is like? Should I invest in a $100 duct-taped AC window unit?
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 25th 2009 12:56 pm
The Nats are usually HOT, cept in Michigan lol

The grounds are in a valley between mountains, so it wasn't too bad last time they were there, but if you want to make sure you are comfortable, it wouldn't hurt to have an A/C unit and maybe a small heater too. In the mountains, you never know what you may get.
Originally Posted by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
Well....Maybe we can all meet at hooters near Reading on the Third and convoy over together !!!!

http://hooters.know-where.com/hoote...;design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

So who is up for meeting @ hooters on the 3rd or the 4 th ??? Pipe up now smile
Posted By: Galaxy Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 25th 2009 6:09 pm
I'm not sure yet day I will be heading out.
I have two 4th of July party's I want to attend on the 4th... duh!
IDK maybe hang out in PA. on Friday the 3rd then head back to NJ on the 4th for the party's and return on the 5th?
I would like to hang with you guy's at hooters if I'm in town.
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 25th 2009 7:20 pm
Not us either Doc-got a wedding and party on the 4th--
need to make sure a VAN is ready and packed and good to go- we aren't getting in until mid-week.
Posted By: LilSis Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 25th 2009 11:37 pm
The CA Girls will be there on Sunday. We are spending the 4th with the Liberty Bell smile
Posted By: GupEBoy Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 26th 2009 12:54 am
Hey Lil' Sis, where you gals staying in Philly area to see the Liberty Bell? Huge 4th party in the City of Brotherly Love. Very crowded but heard it is fun. Never been there myself for the party but maybe this year. Keep me posted.
Jimmy
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 26th 2009 1:14 am
Just got off the phone with Mad Vanner. Dave and I will be heading out sometime the 4th pm. Will be there the 6th at the latest. Texas is ready to party with the vanners!!!
Posted By: LilSis Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 26th 2009 11:18 pm
Jim,

We are catching up with Judith and Mr. Bill. Call Judith smile If you need her number let me know - My cell is 702-885-6139. The 4th should be a blast smile
Posted By: Bobert Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 27th 2009 3:38 am
hooters me Doc.let me know
Posted By: Anthonyd28_GenNext Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 27th 2009 4:58 am
Hey all
God willing, I should be there friday morning (jul 3) about 8am.
Joe storm cloud should be there friday as well about 12 noon Mr Afterburner should be there thurs ..........
I love that guy !!!!!!!!
Posted By: Clover Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 27th 2009 12:52 pm
awsome!! i'll look forward to seeing u at another nats anthony!! I wont be wearing my santa clause hat this time tho cuz i think ive lost it. lol

im thinkin bout takin off early tues morning and rollin in a lil after noon, and just pay the $10 to find a good spot to pull in.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 28th 2009 5:28 am
Come on Texas cheers
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 28th 2009 9:28 pm
Just so y'all know the gates for the Non-EVANT EVANT do NOT open until noon on SAT July 4th! http://37thvannats.com/NonEvantEvant.html most of the Host Club's members will be working our regular jobs ALL week and wont be there ourselfs before Friday night... We are NOT renting the grounds until Saturday so you could possibly be chased away by the authorities... I would reccomend to plan on arriving EARLY Sat AM...
Posted By: tumbleweed Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 28th 2009 10:51 pm
I got to talk to Charley today and he was at the grounds all day but the host club told him that he couldn't stay at the grounds. So i don't know if he is parked outside of the grounds or someplace else. I will be heading up Friday morning to join him. If we can't park at the grounds maybe we can find a Walmart to park at for the evening. I don't want to spend any time with the LAW that evening. So lets work something out so that the early vannners have someplace to crash until the gates open.

Tumbleweed
Nova Vans
Free Spirit
Spirit In The Wind
South East Van Council
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 28th 2009 11:03 pm
Ya'll can all come down and stay with me in Texas and join the caravan on the 4th.
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 12:42 am
Originally Posted by tumbleweed
I got to talk to Charley today and he was at the grounds all day but the host club told him that he couldn't stay at the grounds. So i don't know if he is parked outside of the grounds or someplace else. I will be heading up Friday morning to join him. If we can't park at the grounds maybe we can find a Walmart to park at for the evening. I don't want to spend any time with the LAW that evening. So lets work something out so that the early vannners have someplace to crash until the gates open.

Tumbleweed
Nova Vans
Free Spirit
Spirit In The Wind
South East Van Council

I gave him a name of a State Park http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/parks/locustlake/locustlake_maps.aspx Its about 45mins from the Fairgrounds, REAL nice place, I also gave him directions to the closest Wal-Mart in St Clair PA http://www.ucomparehealthcare.com/pharmacy/pennsylvania/saint_clair/wal_mart_pharmacy.html Its about 10 or so miles from the fairgrounds and told him we would see him in line EARLY Sat. AM!
Posted By: Kooba Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 1:36 am
I have to go back to work on Monday after 2 months off. We will be leaving next Sunday, arriving at the fairgrounds just after dinner Sunday night. See everyone then.
I am shooting for @ Noon on the 4 th if anybody else can make it...If this is a problem for the Host club, let us know smile

Then we can convoy down to the Grounds as it will be open by then smile
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 3:39 pm
That sounds like a great plan Doc, Gates officially open at noon on the 4th so you guys would get there a little after noon the way it sounds... unfortunatly I wont be able to attend as I will be at the gate...

Go! hooters Go!
Posted By: Fool Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 4:53 pm
OK, here is the deal on the gate opening from the 37th Van Nats gate chairman. Members from the host clubs, Moon Lite and Performance will not be getting to the grounds until Thursday night. Some time after they get organized, around 8 or 9 pm, the outermost gate off of the public road will be opened. There is little to no parking outside this gate, and obviously anyone blocking the public road may be subject to any legalities relating to this. Once the outer gate is opened, vanners will be allowed to drive up the entry road to line up at the official Nats gate. The grounds keeper has been instructed to not allow anyone onto the grounds before that outermost gate is opened. If anyone is found to be on the grounds, or has somehow already set up camp, will be there illegally and will be asked to tear down, leave, and get in line again. The non-event event or warm-ups, will officially open on Saturday July 4th at 12 noon. At that time, the gate will be opened, and entry onto the grounds will be allowed. Contrary to any previous posts or gossip, no one is allowed onto the grounds before this time.
Posted By: nautic1 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 6:11 pm
yeah
Originally Posted by Snotty
That sounds like a great plan Doc, Gates officially open at noon on the 4th so you guys would get there a little after noon the way it sounds... unfortunatly I wont be able to attend as I will be at the gate...

Go! hooters Go!

10 am better if they are open Snotty smile
Posted By: Astro Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 6:43 pm
I plan on being there Friday night, July 3rd.. but I'm convoying with Bryce and Becky and Bryce's boss is being a dick about letting him have friday off, one minute he has to, next he doesn't, then he has to.... and then there was mention of stopping at Tim and Karen's in NJ..

so anyway, friday evening hopefully, else saturday morning.
What are the rules of staying an extra night for a Left Over Vanner Party ?????
Posted By: Hammer_Head Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 10:37 pm
Hopefully it won't be too crowded when i arrive on Tues. the 7th , I hope they don't close the gates on me before I get there . I'm goin alone to start my friends can't make it till frday sooo .. I'll be lookin to crash some camp sites LOL . And for any of Joes buddies out there (you know storm cloud ) I told him to try and hold my spot , see you all there !!
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 11:09 pm
ya just gotta be there before midnight on Tuesday...
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 11:13 pm

I think thats called the trash detail Doc LOL.
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 29th 2009 11:33 pm
It sure is!!! rofl
Posted By: HOCKEY CRAZY Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 30th 2009 12:20 am
Does anyone know where the state park is that is close to the grounds? Me & Tim will be arriving On July 1st....HAHA GONNA BEAT THE TWINS) LOL As I heard the you cannot park outside the gate before Friday......
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 30th 2009 12:27 am
No worries McVanner. If you get there after midnight just fall in line with the other 2 hundred or so vanners parked outside the gate. If you can't find a spot to park when you get in your welcome to park with Texas. Hang a right after you go through the gate and we'll be close to the top of the hill. Just ask for GreyBeard.
Posted By: jobgfny Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 30th 2009 12:32 am
Hey Deb save me a place in line, LOL!!
Posted By: HOCKEY CRAZY Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 30th 2009 3:51 am
lol.... When are you arriving.... I found a campgraound 5 miles from the grounds....
So Hooters on the 4 th will not be a problem for you Deb lol

We may have to do the 3 and the 4 th to accommodate the host club smile
Posted By: Clover Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 30th 2009 4:14 pm
i wana see hooters too! finger-lickin good!

cant make it till weds tho. frown
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 30th 2009 4:23 pm
hooters& cheers
Hooters and Beer yay
Posted By: Gloworm_Dee_Jaye Re: Nats pre event who going early? - June 30th 2009 4:30 pm
Originally Posted by Fool
OK, here is the deal on the gate opening from the 37th Van Nats gate chairman. Members from the host clubs, Moon Lite and Performance will not be getting to the grounds until Thursday night. Some time after they get organized, around 8 or 9 pm, the outermost gate off of the public road will be opened. There is little to no parking outside this gate, and obviously anyone blocking the public road may be subject to any legalities relating to this. Once the outer gate is opened, vanners will be allowed to drive up the entry road to line up at the official Nats gate. The grounds keeper has been instructed to not allow anyone onto the grounds before that outermost gate is opened. If anyone is found to be on the grounds, or has somehow already set up camp, will be there illegally and will be asked to tear down, leave, and get in line again. The non-event event or warm-ups, will officially open on Saturday July 4th at 12 noon. At that time, the gate will be opened, and entry onto the grounds will be allowed. Contrary to any previous posts or gossip, no one is allowed onto the grounds before this time.

Glad you posted this. There seems to be several who may think if the get there Thur or Fri for the pre-natz can get in as soon as they get there.

Any answer on this really lol
Posted By: Richbeer Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 3:32 am

Doc,

There's a reason host clubs say "thanks for leaving" after an evant, and especially after hosting a Nats. We are basically "on" for 10 days straight and it gets very tiring. I believe back in '05 we tried to get everyone out by Noon on Sunday. Now we don't mean to be rude or anything, we're just beat. Add to that the fact that not only is our rental agreement with the fairgrounds ended, we have to do cleanup before we leave, when all we're thinking about is getting home, getting a shower, and plopping in the Lazy-Boy with the A/C on and nobody asking us for anything...I think you get the picture.

However, I do think you have a great idea, and I also think if you look at one of the earlier posts I believe Snotty made about campgrounds/state parks in the area you could probably get a few people interested enough to join you at one of them (taking into consideration that the odds of them joining you are higher if they really don't know you smile ).

So good luck with that, and if I don't happen to see you on your way out Sunday, nothing personal, but "thanks for leaving".
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 3:35 am
Well put Rich. Where are we meeting up Doc?
Originally Posted by Richbeer

Doc,

There's a reason host clubs say "thanks for leaving" after an evant, and especially after hosting a Nats. We are basically "on" for 10 days straight and it gets very tiring. I believe back in '05 we tried to get everyone out by Noon on Sunday. Now we don't mean to be rude or anything, we're just beat. Add to that the fact that not only is our rental agreement with the fairgrounds ended, we have to do cleanup before we leave, when all we're thinking about is getting home, getting a shower, and plopping in the Lazy-Boy with the A/C on and nobody asking us for anything...I think you get the picture.

However, I do think you have a great idea, and I also think if you look at one of the earlier posts I believe Snotty made about campgrounds/state parks in the area you could probably get a few people interested enough to join you at one of them (taking into consideration that the odds of them joining you are higher if they really don't know you smile ).

So good luck with that, and if I don't happen to see you on your way out Sunday, nothing personal, but "thanks for leaving".

No problem, we know that is the case, just asking the question...if we can get a place to stay nearby the party can continue....and the Host club is welcome to join us smile smile
Posted By: Richbeer Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 3:58 am
I'm glad you understand - I'm sure we all appreciate the invitation. And I really do mean I hope you can get a gang together to do the Sunday night after party - it certainly would be a great time. But I, for one, have to be back at work on Monday. I feel lucky that I have this Thursday and Friday off to do all the things I still have to do to get ready for the evant.

So...I look forward to seeing you again, please have a cold beer waiting for me when I stop by your campsite - and don't forget to plan something for the Saturday night talent contest (maybe something even involving a life-size cut-out beer babe?).
rofl Anytime Rich as usual..........
Posted By: Richbeer Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 4:15 am
Thanks, that's much appreciated. I'm sure there will be several times during the evant that I will stop by your place to "hide".

See you soon...
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 4:36 am
Stop by and party with Texas Rich. We'll make sure you forget about anything else you need to do. It's a truckin, EVERYONE should have a good time!!!
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 4:43 am
Untill they run out the pre-eVANt door prizes will be given out at the Texas camp area. Come by and pick yours up. You are NOT allowed to give it back LOL.
Posted By: nautic1 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 1:32 pm
Would the door prizes be some of your delectable wine? Hmmmm....I remember some of your last wine.

For some reason Phrog handled its dispersal.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 1:36 pm
LOL Phil. Phrog is still under investigation by the EPA for that. I only got fined for not having it marked as a hazardous material.
Posted By: smitty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 1:50 pm
Stop by and hideout at our site anytime Rich. I'll have a cold one or two ready for you! This goes for anyone in the host clubs too!!
Originally Posted by nautic1
Would the door prizes be some of your delectable wine? Hmmmm....I remember some of your last wine.

For some reason Phrog handled its dispersal.

[Linked Image]

I was wondering where Phrog aged his wine angel
Posted By: Astro Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 2:29 pm
travel plans have finally been nailed down, I will be rolling in Saturday
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 3:12 pm
Leaving soon
Posted By: jimdee Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 3:20 pm
well if everything goes as plan and pegasus is back together we will be there saturday along with Rick B Aka (blue Magoo) Sean G !!jimdee
Posted By: BlueMagoo Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 4:02 pm
grin jim get back to work and stop reading this stuff it's thurday jim thurday. put part's back on van jim. beer
Posted By: smitty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 4:24 pm
Yeah Jim Get back to work!!! lol See you at the NATS beer cheers
Posted By: CatFish Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 8:46 pm
Leaving work now. Got a day or so of work at home and then we'll be in the highway!

Posted By: vanmachineman Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 9:00 pm
Just got a call and the line has started.Lucky she is 4th in line,should be rolling in om sat as Planned.
Posted By: LilSis Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 9:11 pm
My Airvan will be leaving Saturday from Vegas to PA - See you all Sunday - Wahoooooo I sooooooooooo can't wait smile
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 9:48 pm
The van is packed and the beer is iced down. I'll be leaving in the morning. Hope to be at the fairgrounds by Saturday night. WooHoo, never thought I'd make it to the Nats again!
Posted By: Gloworm_Dee_Jaye Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 9:57 pm
To all you guys going early, drive safe, have fun when you get there & we'll see ya Tuesday or Wednesday

Dee Jaye
Posted By: on the road Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 02nd 2009 10:05 pm
So how many are in line?
Posted By: vanmachineman Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 12:32 am
There is only 6. Excaliber,Gary & Larry (The Twins),paris,willie,Kim & Deb (Canada)
The Weather is Perfect
Posted By: Gloworm_Dee_Jaye Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 12:49 am
oh it's good to see Larry's feeling better!
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 1:03 am
Talk about bragging rights!!! Wish I was there to mix them a drink.
Posted By: jobgfny Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 1:18 am
Should be there around 2am Saturday or so. Vans almost all packed, just baking and cooking to do, and coolers to pack.
Posted By: smitty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 1:59 am
I'm Jealous!!! Can't Wait!!! yay yay cheers yay devil yay
Every one have a Safe trip, save some fun for us!!
Who is first in Line ?????
Originally Posted by vanmachineman
Just got a call and the line has started.Lucky she is 4th in line,should be rolling in om sat as Planned.

Who is 4 th in Line ?????
Posted By: vanmachineman Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 2:20 am
Lol....I forgot what she said Hmmm missed someone....Doc I've been packing and cleaning the van and bouncing back and forth to the house and I've been going 3 late nites in a row and getting burned.Oh I'm already burned..... from sunburn.
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 2:45 am
It aint you or I Doc. I'm wondering why I'm not on the road yet. Whats your exscuse?
Posted By: Blue77 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 5:38 am
hes at LHOTP in IL ;)
Posted By: GupEBoy Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 6:01 am
I'll be in and out of the grounds hopefully tis weekend. I have to work Mon. and Tues. so latest I'll be there is early Wed. morning.
Posted By: GreyBeardsGhost Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 3:32 pm
Hitting the road. See you all there
Posted By: Virtual Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 3:49 pm
Have a safe trip Greybeard and to all the others going early. I hope your not all partied out by the time the actual Nats start lol
Posted By: vannergreg33 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 4:03 pm
i won't be there till the nats are officially going. leaving on friday morning. be there around noon
Posted By: jobgfny Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 5:41 pm
4, 4 hours left to departure time!!!!! So much to do!!!!!
Posted By: nautic1 Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 6:01 pm
Leaving in about 2 hours. Time to power down and finish last minute stuff. See ya all there.
Posted By: BlueMagoo Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 6:34 pm
grin leaving in morning with the group smile
Posted By: jobgfny Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 7:54 pm
2 hours left. gotta bake a batch of brownies for the kids. and pack the coolers.
Just doing my last check on line.
See you there if your going, if not type at you then I get back.
Got held up in Illinois so I will not be at hooters Saturday..

Will hit the park late Saturday, or early Sunday, and round up a convoy to hooters instead cheers
Posted By: Lordmodelbuilder Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 8:57 pm
[quote=Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!]Got held up in Illinois so I will not be at hooters Saturday..

Sure hope the holdup wasn't at gun point! Brad
Posted By: vanmachineman Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 9:07 pm
Well I'm not looking good my throttle body has a leak in it and After putting a fuel pump,brain,distributer,taking the cadalac converter and co two and now the throttle body casket.Hold my spot I'll get there when i can.F$%$^%..

just blowing OFF Steam right now The whole week I've been pushing and up till all hours trying to finish up.
Posted By: on the road Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 9:22 pm
Now how many in line?
Posted By: Snotty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 03rd 2009 10:45 pm
I would guess bout 15
I may stop in Dayton,Oh on the way through, have a dinner with an old friend then head out after the Court appearance Monday angel
Posted By: on the road Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 04th 2009 3:21 am
Going to dinner with Ecovanner???
angel
Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 04th 2009 11:05 am
KLUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: jimdee Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 04th 2009 2:10 pm
aaaaaagug! Damn rain has put me behind putting Pegasus back together she is to high for the garage so i have to work in the drive way lol just be alittle late maybe saturday night or sunday afternoon
Posted By: smitty Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 04th 2009 2:10 pm
Hey Doc, if you need a character witness on Monday, I'm available and in the area. I can definitely testify that you're a Character!! lol yay devil yay
Posted By: phrog Re: Nats pre event who going early? - July 04th 2009 9:44 pm
Doc, Stop in at the Reading Hooters and bail Lee out of washing dishes to pay his bar tab he was there waiting all day Saturday for you and Bobert!
© Vannin' Community and Forums