Vannin' Home
Posted By: Virtual Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 3:39 am
This week has been amazing seeing many of the vans being built that we have been following along with right here on the forums. But here's a van that I've known of for a while now and have kept quiet about, no pictures have been posted previously. Scott's last Mid Ford called Visions met a terrible end, shortly after it was finished it burnt and was a total loss in a garage fire. He was able to save just a small part of the front grille area of that van and recreated it on his latest project. The custom work is all metal. It will likely only be finished for the 2014 season.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: draggnastro Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 3:46 am
bad ass!!!
Posted By: VanVida_Israel Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 4:08 am
Cool as hell...
Posted By: Munz Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 4:12 am
N I C E ! ! ! This is unbelievable by any van standards but you mid ford guys must be drooling on this one I know I am
Posted By: Uncle_Fester Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 4:53 am
W O W. ! !
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 10:17 am
Awesome
Posted By: NateB Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 12:25 pm
That is fantastic!!!
Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 12:29 pm
He really does have a scruloos ! Pun intended Scottie
Posted By: nogoatz Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 8:12 pm
Beautiful! I've had the pleasure of speaking vans with Scott and I have no doubt this will end up as nice as the last one!
Posted By: HighwayStar Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 10th 2012 10:25 pm
Now that's a cool van ! cheers
Posted By: wookee Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 11th 2012 1:28 am
IMO this year Ford is one of the hardest to get a sweet custom grill mod pulled off on and looking good.
Great job.

.......Wookee
Posted By: al55 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 11th 2012 4:08 pm
Incredibly awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 11th 2012 4:14 pm
Sweeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!
Posted By: c1run1 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 13th 2012 12:15 pm
Bitchin ! she's frecking awesome !!
Posted By: Bandvan Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 13th 2012 8:22 pm
I got the chance to talk to Scott @ Lost when walked up and noticed the VT tags on my 4x4 Ford. We talked at length about this project, and to hear about it first hand and then to have him bring out the photos and show me was pretty rad. Hes a very talented builder and a nice dude.

Supposedly the headlights are out of the 2002-2010 CHEVY Silverado. Way to think outside the box, I think I looks killer.
Posted By: Pat ALTRUK Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 16th 2012 12:23 pm
The Original VISIONS
[Linked Image]

Same van Updated ...Lost to fire couple years ago.
[Linked Image]

Another of Scotty wild creations ...WARLORD
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Scotty is one heck of a builder ...He also built Chet's Jersey Devil
Posted By: SaabGuy Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 16th 2012 12:48 pm
Looks awesome so far. Is it set up for mustang taillights?
Posted By: Virtual Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 16th 2012 12:51 pm
Good eye Saabguy, Mustang tails but aftermarket. Still transferring pics to my main pc from the trip. I'll try to post some more pics of this van later today.
Posted By: Virtual Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 19th 2012 2:27 pm
Here's a shot of some details of the front and rear with the tailight propped in there.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: SaabGuy Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 19th 2012 5:17 pm
L like it. Gonna look badass finished.
Posted By: relaxedvanner Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - August 19th 2012 6:36 pm
Wow, what a cool look. I like it.
Posted By: scruloos Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - October 18th 2012 10:16 pm
thanks for all the compliments....the van currently is in finish primer with new mirrors molded and with color on some of the parts...unfortunately,no new pics...hopefully,the outside will be completely finished by lmdw.....
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - October 19th 2012 11:52 pm
That is a sweet looking van,congrats on the look of it.Awesome work!
Posted By: vanfun Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - October 20th 2012 2:27 am
Very cool body mods. I really like it. Hope to see it in person soon!
Posted By: lukester Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - October 20th 2012 4:01 am
Looks great.Cant wait to see more.As far as the build of Chet's Jersey Devil,that is truly amazing work. bow
Posted By: starwars Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - October 20th 2012 12:57 pm
kool
Posted By: Uncle_Fester Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - October 21st 2012 11:21 pm
Very cool so far, what are the tail lights from?
Posted By: quiet1 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - March 15th 2013 1:50 am
ba ba ounce...
Posted By: Pat ALTRUK Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - March 15th 2013 6:54 pm
Scotty can't wait to put that on this year Super Somer Custom T-shirt's!
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - March 15th 2013 6:55 pm
Truely Awesome
Posted By: BIG_CTY Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - March 30th 2013 10:09 am
I love to see the updates of this van, especially since I almost bought it a couple years back. Glad it went to Scott, good dude and amazing job on the build!

Want to see what it use to look like? Here is the post from back then, complete with Scott getting it at the end.
Posted By: GhostRyder Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - March 30th 2013 3:44 pm
[quote=Pat ALTRUK]The Original VISIONS
[Linked Image]

Same van Updated ...Lost to fire couple years ago.
[Linked Image]

holy crap what a shame , that was one sweet van , was it a total loss?
Posted By: Virtual Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - March 31st 2013 5:10 pm
Here's video I took while visiting Scott last August. Audio is by Eric "MUDBOS" band; Plenty. The song is called appropriately My Macabre Machine.

Posted By: c1run1 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - March 31st 2013 6:34 pm
Nice Video ! Thanks for posting Virtural
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - April 01st 2013 12:12 am
SWEET van! Awesome video.
Posted By: starwars Re: Mid Ford being built in Vermont - April 03rd 2013 3:03 am
SWEET van! Awesome video.
© Vannin' Community and Forums