Vannin' Home
Posted By: vanfun Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 4:01 am
At the local Lowes.Is there any concept of how much drywall ways? Even if they tied it down to the "frame" and went around a corner to fast there would be a 15" wheel just whirling through the air like a slingshot!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 4:08 am
CRAZY!!!!
Posted By: lukester Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 4:18 am
I hope he made it home safe.I keep my distance from people like this when I see them on the road. rolleyes
Posted By: 86ed Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 5:24 am
wow!
Posted By: draggnastro Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 6:30 am
dumbasses...
Posted By: SaabGuy Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 7:15 am
Yet another reason why mini's will never replace the full size van.
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 3:27 pm
Need the right vehicle for the job....and this isnt it...
Posted By: al55 Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 07th 2012 7:47 pm
I worked with sheetrock for a few years I wonder how many of the sheets he got home in one piece.Nothing like a bit of abuse of your van. rolleyes
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 2:02 am
Thats how they got to be a mini van....crushed to the ground by sheet rock.....
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 11:54 am
Originally Posted by frscke1
Thats how they got to be a mini van....crushed to the ground by sheet rock.....

rofl
Posted By: starwars Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 1:56 pm
haha
Posted By: Sweet_Spot Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 2:23 pm
Well, instead of chopping his top...he figured he try to give that "crushed" look! It would've been cheaper, safer and better for his van just to rent a pickup or flatbed from one of the home centers, like Home Depot
Posted By: CatFish Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 3:05 pm
By nature, stupid people take themselves out of the gene pool sooner or later. It's just a shame they can sometimes take one or more of us with them when they do.
Posted By: draggnastro Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 3:34 pm
i wonder how bad that roof rack is bent by the time they got all that crap off of it.
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 3:40 pm
Wanta bet that the 4 post on the rack are now protruding on the inside....those minivan roof are not that thick....
Posted By: Phoenix Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 4:41 pm
You are lucky you did not blow your windows out and crush your top
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Lets haul drywall Heckle said to Jeckle! - July 08th 2012 4:53 pm
For the repair bill on the mini he could have rented a dozen u-hauls.....
© Vannin' Community and Forums