Vannin' Home
Posted By: BigRicky Garrettsville main st. car show - May 29th 2012 11:54 am
I spoted this doing a drive by of the cruze, and pulled in. I've seen him around town before. He didnt even know about the car show. He & his girlfriend just came to town for a pizza! Nice people.

The gray 83 is mine, the blue 71 is his. Six cyl auto. Nice inside, too.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: River_Rat Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 29th 2012 12:01 pm
Cool!
Posted By: starwars Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 29th 2012 12:00 pm
nice
Posted By: 86ed Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 2:24 am
nice!
Posted By: River_Rat Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 2:31 am
What size tires are on the front of your van? Those look so good on there
Posted By: vanfun Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 2:35 am
I wish I would have known about that. I ran upon that show about 2 years ago by accident when I was out cruising aimlessly on my bike. It was a cool little show! I made a mental note and we se what happened!Awsome pics! I hope you can p.m. me the dates so I can make a "marker note" and not just a "mental note".
Posted By: BigRicky Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 12:05 pm
Originally Posted by vanfun
I wish I would have known about that. I ran upon that show about 2 years ago by accident when I was out cruising aimlessly on my bike. It was a cool little show! I made a mental note and we se what happened!Awsome pics! I hope you can p.m. me the dates so I can make a "marker note" and not just a "mental note".

Summerfest is the weekend of June 23. The car show will be at DQ. This is the one I look forward to every year, but I just now see that is the same weekend as a race a Quaker City, so I cannot be around.mad

http://www.garrettsvillesummerfest.com/

The next main street one is in July. I don’t really enter, I just go for beer, and see what’s going on.

Here is the chamber of commerce colander:
http://www.garrettsville.org/calendar.html?month=7&year=2012
Posted By: BigRicky Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 12:15 pm
Originally Posted by River_Rat
What size tires are on the front of your van? Those look so good on there

(remember: mine's the gray one)

Thanks! The tires are 31x10.5x15. The wheels are 15 x 8 Enkei's, circa 1985.

The ONLY "street" tire I could find in that size is:

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Michelin&tireModel=LTX+M%2FS&partnum=105R5LTXOWL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

It used to have some BFG "sport truck TA's", in the same size, but I think they stopped making them when The A Team was still on the air...
Posted By: badassastro Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 2:25 pm
Very nice. 35 years ago, my parents had one, but it was cargo, aluminum slot mags, brown, platform for a bed and full of shag carpet. Wow, just figured out why I am into vans.
Posted By: draggnastro Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 4:59 pm
Sounds like a cool lil show. I love running into people with cool old vans that either dont know or dont van anymore.
Posted By: al55 Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 30th 2012 11:20 pm
Beauty Ford,love the colour!
Posted By: River_Rat Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - May 31st 2012 12:06 am
O ok. They sure look good on there.
LoL and yes i know the gray one is yours.
Posted By: BigRicky Re: Garrettsville main st. car show - July 13th 2012 1:50 pm
Bump for tomorrows show!
© Vannin' Community and Forums