Vannin' Home
Posted By: Xonenine Junkyard today... - April 30th 2012 7:26 am
Only took a few pics but wanted to share...

Since I didn't get the Tacoma gullwing sliding skylight van, I stopped by Pick 'n Pull. A few goodies there...

Old Dodge...High-top is gone...sorta.

[Linked Image]

Old ford camper w/ pop top. Old school visor.

[Linked Image]

'76 (Same year as mine) Econoline Shorty...got some good stuff off this one.

[Linked Image]

I took the sliding door extender off! grin

[Linked Image]

Stuff I came home with...upholstered/padded sun visors, dog house cover, very clean door panels, door extender and a few other little things. The cool thing is this stuff matches the interior of my van. There was only one slotted wheel...not sure where the others were.

[Linked Image]

Not sure when I'll make it back to this yard...maybe next weekend.

Brent
Posted By: on the road Re: Junkyard today... - April 30th 2012 12:34 pm
You should grab the grills off the dodge and the 3rd gen ford if they are as nice as they look in the pics!
Posted By: 86ed Re: Junkyard today... - April 30th 2012 11:36 pm
i was there a little before you must of got there Xonenine. i grabbed the one signal lens and got 2 pop-out window rubber seals that were in great shape from the '73 Dodge. gonna go back and get 1 red and 1 orange side marker lights for spares. the grill has a little dent on the lower middle of it. i like the '74-'78 grills better but if i liked the early style better i would have got this grill, very nice. looks like you got yourself some nice things also.
Posted By: Galaxy Re: Junkyard today... - May 02nd 2012 1:54 pm
That's great when you can find things that match your interior color.
Was that the type Dodge grille that Nate was looking for???
Posted By: NateB Re: Junkyard today... - May 02nd 2012 3:44 pm
Originally Posted by Galaxy
That's great when you can find things that match your interior color.
Was that the type Dodge grille that Nate was looking for???

Nope. Later style.
Posted By: DrBob Re: Junkyard today... - May 02nd 2012 11:15 pm
I need a grill for my 90 B150
Posted By: KeVan Re: Junkyard today... - May 03rd 2012 2:27 am
Cool stuff ya got there! Wish there I could find some vans like that in the yards around here.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Junkyard today... - May 03rd 2012 10:21 am
Great score
Posted By: F350 Re: Junkyard today... - May 03rd 2012 9:26 pm
Looks like you drive a '92-'96/97 F-series pickup like I do. ;)

Does that dodge van has its steering wheel and front seats/bases?
Posted By: 86ed Re: Junkyard today... - May 04th 2012 3:55 am
someone has put different seats in the Dodge. its got blue seats and the steering wheel is green laying on the floor. someone got the turn signal lever it looked like. the hightop is crushed inside the van and we've gotten a lot of rain lately (normal for here) so the inside is waterlogged.
Posted By: 86ed Re: Junkyard today... - May 05th 2012 5:23 am
seen on their online inventory site there was another '73 Dodge so went to check it out today. almost a twin of the 1st one posted. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
looks like they added their own aux. gas tank also. the rear tank was cut and taped off and the aux tank was spliced into the fuel line. wonder if the fuel gauge still worked? [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
Posted By: 86ed Re: Junkyard today... - May 05th 2012 5:36 am
there's a Chevy thats gonna get crushed, it must have already been in the yard and its time has come. has some louvers on the rear windows. close as i could get to it. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Ram4ever Re: Junkyard today... - May 05th 2012 7:10 am
Wow 86ed, I'd love to get my hands on an aux tank like in that 73 Dodge. It fits so perfectly. Why oh why do you have to be so far away!

BTW, I love the pictures from the yards you've all been posting.
Posted By: Xonenine Re: Junkyard today... - May 06th 2012 2:27 am
Originally Posted by Ram4ever

BTW, I love the pictures from the yards you've all been posting.

Can't help it! smile Camera phones...gotta love technology. bow
Posted By: maples01 Re: Junkyard today... - May 06th 2012 4:39 am
That mid Ford is painted to match mine, would love the power brake booster bracket from one, I don't have power brakes, need them.
Posted By: 86ed Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 2:41 am
went camping this weekend and on the way home i stopped at a couple picknpulls. found this 80 Dodge shorty with a pretty cool headliner at the Arlington,Wa yard. 1 small tear and had 2 screw holes in it. [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
and found this Ford in the Lynnwood,Wa yard. visor and complete fender flare/spoiler had no brakes. 1 of the running boards was bent but not bad. forgot if it was a shorty or not. [Linked Image]
Posted By: 86ed Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 2:44 am
now that i look at the pic i didn't pay any attention to the grill on the Ford. not sure what shape it was in. i realize most can't come get this stuff but i thought i would post the pics just in case.
Posted By: chevyvan93 Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 4:01 am
Cool headliner
Posted By: cjhardcore Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 4:46 am
i took stuff out of that 73 dodge that didn't work on my van. oh well, livin and learnin but most of all enjoyin.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 10:15 am
Ford grill looks Great in the pic
Posted By: CatFish Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 10:25 am
I haven't been to PnP in a long time because of the heat. I need to get back into my routine. smile
Posted By: PYSCHOWard Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 12:20 pm
I'm hoping to go today, to scoop some nice Durango bucket seats and a few odds and ends.
Posted By: RamVan2500 Re: Junkyard today... - August 06th 2012 10:06 pm
Went to the LKQ today, picked up a filler neck and ELECTRONIC door latch, tube was 9.99 latch 19.99. Got home, cleaned up the filler neck, sanded and painted it all new to replace the old leaky one, removed the old tube and broke the plastic filler tube holder. Put the new filler tube in, all is good. Then replaced the old door latch mechanism and come to find out the new one from the junk yard doesn't work. So now I have to drive back about 35 miles return it and go back pick another one and pray that one works. Then I have to remove all the interior to replace it. What a damn day. But I enjoy going to the junkyard, I like to see the durangos.
Posted By: markdh Re: Junkyard today... - August 07th 2012 12:40 am
LORD HELP now we are scraping vans.shame shame
Posted By: on the road Re: Junkyard today... - August 07th 2012 12:43 am
In your travels I need a set of 71-77 popout Dodge louvers...
Posted By: NateB Re: Junkyard today... - August 07th 2012 1:05 pm
Yeah..I need to get to my local PnP (Crazy Rays) and get some A-pillar inside trim for my 85. Fat people and 100 degree heat just don't get along though. lol
Posted By: Uncle_Fester Re: Junkyard today... - August 08th 2012 4:39 am
I just wish we had a PNP near me. . . . . closes one I know of is like 100 miles away, ONE WAY !
Posted By: drifter2001 Re: Junkyard today... - August 08th 2012 10:30 pm
Went today got a cool tire cover off a Chevy g20 88 model said classic van on it with a van on it . Sorry picture thing I will get help with that.
Posted By: CatFish Re: Junkyard today... - August 08th 2012 10:52 pm
Sounds like a great find. I've been looking for one of those as well. Something to help the looks of a rear spare mount.
Posted By: PYSCHOWard Re: Junkyard today... - August 09th 2012 1:29 am
Originally Posted by Uncle_Fester
I just wish we had a PNP near me. . . . . closes one I know of is like 100 miles away, ONE WAY !

Thats how far the closest is to me, went twice in the last 2 weeks, made some Good scores so it was worth it.
Posted By: rockinvan Re: Junkyard today... - August 10th 2012 9:08 am
Anyone know if there is any pnp around central NY or northern PA ?
© Vannin' Community and Forums