Vannin' Home
Posted By: Virtual Harold Harnish website back online - June 19th 2012 2:30 pm
Was looking for some pictures and found the : Harold Harnish website it had been offline for a long time.
Posted By: Garfield Re: Harold Harnish website back online - June 19th 2012 2:48 pm
Great! Thanks for the tip. I love his work.
Posted By: OVANNER Re: Harold Harnish website back online - June 19th 2012 2:49 pm
That is a crazy flash back to so many vans I have seen over the years. Nice!
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Harold Harnish website back online - June 19th 2012 3:08 pm
Very Cool
Posted By: wookee Re: Harold Harnish website back online - June 19th 2012 3:10 pm
There are quite a few he did that are not on that site.
There was a time when van shows around here had a bunch of his Vans/art work in the shows.
It was really nice to see Armed and Crazy at a van Event again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I have all ways been a huge fan of Harold's work.....

........Wookee
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Harold Harnish website back online - June 19th 2012 4:09 pm
Love the Armed and Crazy Dodge
Posted By: Hoofbeats Re: Harold Harnish website back online - June 29th 2012 7:45 pm
Vantasy Land isn't listed
Posted By: Hoofbeats Re: Harold Harnish website back online - July 08th 2012 4:52 pm
I talked to Harold last week.He said that he remembers Vantasyland.He said that Vanasyland was one of the very first vans that he did and that he was friends with it's owner.He also said that it was one of only a few vans that Dutchland Vans made before the owner had to close shop because of his health.
Posted By: liljack Re: Harold Harnish website back online - August 02nd 2012 2:41 am
Originally Posted by Virtual
Was looking for some pictures and found the : Harold Harnish website it had been offline for a long time.

Virtual, did you put the new site together? If so, PM you address and I'll send you the 10 CD's of work that Harold sent me when I was building the original site. I ran out of time for it but always wanted to see it through. I'd be glad to pass the discs on to you or whoever has taken charge of it.
Posted By: markdh Re: Harold Harnish website back online - August 02nd 2012 3:00 am
very nice work.
Posted By: Garfield Re: Harold Harnish website back online - August 05th 2012 11:46 am
The email of the technical contact is techpup@techpuppy.com

The full information can be seen here
Posted By: Virtual Re: Harold Harnish website back online - August 06th 2012 1:59 am
No I didn't do the site. I found it surfing the net. Saw Armed and Crazy this weekend at Carlisle, amazing time capsule with original owner. Kevin enjoyed himself quite a bit, pretty sure we will see him at the 2013 Nationals. It seems that Harold could be moving back to Pa. soon.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Harold Harnish website back online - August 06th 2012 8:39 pm
That's cool news
© Vannin' Community and Forums