Vannin' Home
Posted By: Creep New guy with questions - June 15th 2012 8:52 am
I am new to the forum and have questions about my 1995 g20 conversion van. I live in Kansas and have recently fell into possession of a 1995 Chevy g20 conversion van. This is the second full size van I have owned. My Mother owned this van for years and after a while it got put in the drive and forgot about. I bugged her for quite some time about selling it to me. No luck. Then one day out of the blue she said the van was now mine with one exception, that being I repair it and keep it for my family to enjoy as we did. No problem there. It has many little issues but is a solid platform for my many little ideas. I hope to receive a lot of input from others who love vans as I do. This van has and will remain a workhorse for our family fun. It will get a complete refresh and be put back into service towing our camper and hauling my family from state to state. I will be pulling the motor over the next few weeks and will make use of the forums and post pics. I can't wait to load up and head out when I am done.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: New guy with questions - June 15th 2012 10:29 am
cheers Congrats
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: New guy with questions - June 15th 2012 11:06 am
Welcome! This is the right place for anything to do with vans.
Posted By: frscke1 Re: New guy with questions - June 15th 2012 2:45 pm
Welcome welcome
Posted By: badassastro Re: New guy with questions - June 15th 2012 4:23 pm
Welcome
Posted By: Greywolf Re: New guy with questions - June 15th 2012 4:39 pm
welcome my 93 has been very good to me.
Posted By: badassastro Re: New guy with questions - June 15th 2012 5:03 pm
Welcome
Posted By: Starlord Re: New guy with questions - June 16th 2012 1:01 am
Welcome, glad you're here.
Posted By: dragonartlord Re: New guy with questions - June 16th 2012 5:09 am
Great to see your keeping the family fun alive wih the van.

You can see my 2 kids next to my wife on the right in my signature pic. The boy has spent his whole life in the van since he was 4 and my daughter since she was 10 so 12 years later were still doing family fun with the van although it's not the Green beast with 248,000 miles on it, it's still the same van just looks a lot better. family heirloom and memories forever.
Posted By: al55 Re: New guy with questions - June 16th 2012 5:37 pm
welcome to the site from Canada and congrats on getting the van,lookin' forward to some pics.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: heavy389 Re: New guy with questions - June 16th 2012 9:00 pm
welcome "get Er done" cheers
Posted By: HighwayStar Re: New guy with questions - June 16th 2012 10:26 pm
Originally Posted by heavy389
welcome "get Er done" cheers

.......... yeah
Posted By: nautic1 Re: New guy with questions - June 20th 2012 2:38 am
welcome aboard.
© Vannin' Community and Forums