Vannin' Home
Ok, so i pulled my 88 305 tbi harness and ecu and put in a 305 tpi harness ecu etc from a 91 camaro. Im wondering what hose connects to the egr. the charcoal canister one?
[Linked Image]

Also now where do i plug the line from this diaphragm on the side of the tranny?
[Linked Image]

One more thing, i seem to have an extra hose coming from the cluster of smog hoses off the top of the exhaust manifold circled in red. does anyone know where this hose circled in blue should connect. on my other motor, there isnt an extra hose.
[Linked Image]

Anyone have an answer to any of these questions?
Sorry don't know anything about Chevy's
ok, i think the diaphragm on the trans in pic two goes to my cruise control servo. i didnt even know what that was till i stumbled upon it and it clicked. i had no idea how the CC was done in my van cuz i didnt find a module. but it all makes sense now.
Can i still use this cruise control set up or do i need one off a 91 camaro?
91 is newer than what i have worked on around here.
as far as vacuum lines go.You kinda need to know if what you are hooking up runs off of a direct vacum port. (one that pulls all the time)
OR a port that only pulls under load.(like the old style vacuum advance).

.....Wookee
im pretty sure i found all the locations of the hoses. also come to find out the main molex that screws to the fuseblock doesnt match mine. i was under the impression that they would fit. so now i need to cut the harness and use my old one to lengthen it and match the fuse block. so ill do that tomorrow and put the radiator in and try to start her. fingers crossed...
© Vannin' Community and Forums