Vannin' Home
Our new Artwork coming to Vanfest next week...Look for the special tagline on the shirt ......Seems like only yesterday when we formed the club in time for Van Canada 1977 at Mosport..Most of the members are still active, although some need a jump start !

[Linked Image]

Artwork by Gypsy of Vantee's who we have been buying shirts from from all those years it seems..
Posted By: Virtual Re: Van Clan Plus One, 35 years and still Vanning ! - June 01st 2012 1:30 pm
Congrats on 35 years of vanning ! I met Van Clan + 1 at their first event, by then I was a veteran (1 event the previous year lol). I've been fortunate to hang out with them at van events here in Canada and all over the U.S. Wish you all many more years of vanning, hope we all make it to the 50th anniversary !
Originally Posted by Virtual
Congrats on 35 years of vanning ! I met Van Clan + 1 at their first event, by then I was a veteran (1 event the previous year lol). I've been fortunate to hang out with them at van events here in Canada and all over the U.S. Wish you all many more years of vanning, hope we all make it to the 50th anniversary !

Man are you old !!!!angel
Congrats to ya all!
Congrats on 35 years cheers
Posted By: NateB Re: Van Clan Plus One, 35 years and still Vanning ! - June 02nd 2012 7:08 pm
Congratulations!
Congrats
© Vannin' Community and Forums