Vannin' Home
Flyers are up on our web page www.threerivervans.com Theme this year is Live from Butler its Saturday Night!
Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! Re: Butler flyers - May 27th 2012 9:43 pm
http://www.vandomain.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?lmsg_start=0&t=1985#10432
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - May 27th 2012 10:15 pm
Thank you Doc!
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - June 23rd 2012 11:06 pm
Pete are you comming to Butler?
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 1:30 am
Cool theme
Posted By: HighwayStar Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 1:32 am
Originally Posted by newkirkinc1
Pete are you comming to Butler?

Going to plan on it Jim , at least for a night or two....lots of stuff gets in my way on the holiday weekends....but hope to show this year !!!....thanks for asking .. smile
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 1:48 am
Thats good to hear Pete,really wanting to meet up with ya.A night or to is just great,guarantteee a good time.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 1:50 am
Virtual, you comming this year?
Posted By: Gloworm_Dee_Jaye Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 2:17 pm
We'll be there!!!! Last year was Redneck & Deb's 1st time. They loved it, especially the late night games. They're coming back & hopefully I talked Smitty & Brenda into coming.
Posted By: NateB Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 2:30 pm
Our club will be there as usual.

Wizard! You and Patti coming up this year?
Posted By: PYSCHOWard Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 2:42 pm
Butler is Great, even so I only got to make it for a few hours, last year,working Closer to home this year, maybe i'll make it for a nite or so.COME ON DOWN Pete. Jimmy's GOOD on his Guarantee.
Posted By: HighwayStar Re: Butler flyers - June 24th 2012 6:26 pm
Originally Posted by PYSCHOWard
COME ON DOWN Pete. Jimmy's GOOD on his Guarantee.

Sounds good.....thanks for the invite !!! grin
Posted By: Misty Re: Butler flyers - June 30th 2012 7:56 am
My brother Casey (from Michigan and Ohio Vanners) and I should be there. I love Butler!!! laugh
Posted By: Ram4ever Re: Butler flyers - June 30th 2012 7:14 pm
Why does the title of the thread say through Sept 5 while the TRV flyer says through Sept 3?
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - June 30th 2012 7:21 pm
It should be the 3rd,my screw up lol
Posted By: Jolly_Green Re: Butler flyers - July 02nd 2012 11:02 am
Jim and I will be there. Had a great time last year, and made lots of new friends. Can't wait to see everyone again.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - July 02nd 2012 9:13 pm
Be good to see you 2 again!
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - July 19th 2012 10:12 pm
Trophys are ordered,bands booked,games set!
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Butler flyers - July 20th 2012 10:41 am
Sorry to say ,I have to work Labor day weekend
My employer doesn't get it LABOR DAY Duh
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Butler flyers - July 20th 2012 11:40 am
Same here, i got screwed because of leap year and i have to work thurs-fri-sat.this year.i'm tryin to get saturday off so i can be there late friday nite or early sat. morning.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - July 21st 2012 5:04 pm
Sorry to hear that Rick,hope to see ya saturday Stan.
Posted By: smitty Re: Butler flyers - July 21st 2012 7:50 pm
Looking forward to being there this year. We've tried the last couple years but some thing always got in the way.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - July 23rd 2012 11:11 pm
Cool Smitty,looking forward to seeing you there.
Posted By: zotvan Re: Butler flyers - August 05th 2012 2:27 am
mailed my prereg see you Friday afternoon
Flyers are up on our web page www.threerivervans.com Theme this year is Live from Butler its Saturday Night!

My van told me not to get a flyer...It knows the way....Carol must be working overtime on the front gate setup...

Ta Daa!!!!!
Sending my pre-reg in on Monday!
I'm sure she is Doc.Work weekend for TRV getting all the little stuff done.Maybe drink a few beer
Don't forget, this is the next to last leg for this year's Drunk & Disorderly Tour.

TRV will be putting on a keg (don't know if it's Saturday or Sunday night), plus we'll be selling & stamping shirts during the free beer fest as well. You won't want to miss this.

So come on out and support our local clubs!
Question from Fort Brewster - Trading Post,

Will electric be available for vendors?

Yes it will be.
Posted By: Phoenix Re: Butler flyers - August 18th 2012 10:17 pm
We are still reeling from Survivor...OUCH Club Participation Hurt us, we paid for that one... That was the most fun we ever had, we were running scared all weekend wondering what you were going to do to us next. Love you guys!
Posted By: Misty Re: Butler flyers - August 19th 2012 5:12 pm
I can't wait to go to Butler!!! The last time I went was in 2008 and it was so much fun! laugh
Posted By: Jolly_Green Re: Butler flyers - August 19th 2012 8:06 pm
Hey Jim,
Is Thursday Aug 30th the first day you can get into the fairgrounds? If so, what time do the gates open?

Thanks!

I am doing the "I can't wait to get to Butler" dance!
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Butler flyers - August 19th 2012 8:21 pm
Yes we'll be there around noon.Friday it starts so thursday will cost ya an extra day.We have 52 pre entrys as of yesterday the most ever i think.
Sent my pre-reg in just in the nick of time! Looking forward to it!
Be good to see ya there.
I may still need a map though, just in case my van forgets where shes at ! angel
rofl Yea right Doc.
Got saturday off, working on friday. worse case i'll be there friday nite about 9 !!
Thats great Stan!
Looks like it might be a one nighter, 2 day'er lolfor us. Some Family coming in from over seas so....... Looks like we will be making Keystone as well. Really wanted the whole weekend here but....
Thats better than no days Paul!
Thats what I thought! See ya there Jim!
Ones better than NUN lol Cya there Paul.
Hey Jim,
We're making our list of stuff to take to Butler. What food vendors will be there?
Thanks!
I will get a list for ya.
So all we need to bring is curvaceous bottles of our favorite alcoholic beverages. devil
We have Lynns concession,she has pulled pork,hot dogs,burgers,sausage,ribbon fries,fruit smoothies,fried twinkies and a few other things. Trv cooks breakfest every morning 7-11. Cheesburger,Cheesburger lol
Thanks Jim! All We'll need to bring then is snacks and beverages. We'll have jello shots for dessert. MMMmmm!
[quote=newkirkinc1]Trv cooks breakfest every morning 7-11. quote]
Jim, Do you know what time they plan on having coffee ready in the morning, just wondering because coffee is very important. 7 or earlier ?
Originally Posted by Jolly_Green
Thanks Jim! All We'll need to bring then is snacks and beverages. We'll have jello shots for dessert. MMMmmm!

Mmmmm.....There's always room for Jello.
Coffee may be earlier lolJello's Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thanks Jim, See ya Friday evening! Planning on leaving around 1:00 should get us there around 6:00 or 7:00.
Originally Posted by nautic1
Originally Posted by Jolly_Green

Mmmmm.....There's always room for Jello.

watch it jiggle, watch it wiggle...

no..wait..that's my stomach.
Hope everyone has a great time. Wish we could go. Can't afford to leave the driveway let alone drive to Butler. cry
Wish I could make it,but the people I work for don't get
Labor Day It's all about money to them frown
Maybe next year guys.
I might have to plan my vacation for then next year,I really want to make this run
I know what you can do, put up a webcam somewhere so we can watch and sit here and cry over the keyboard.
Looks like we might be out on this one too. My Uncle is coming from Denmark and I haven't seen him in years and with all going on it just might be to much. But that makes Keystone a for sure thing!!! Sorry mates there is usually next year!lol
Its gonna be a great one!
Rub it in Jim!! Rub it in.cry
Gates open Friday at noon,sorry Paul lol
Originally Posted by nautic1
I know what you can do, put up a webcam somewhere so we can watch and sit here and cry over the keyboard.

yeah Would be Cool
This run is on our list as well. With gas stops and breaks it's about a 14 hour ride for us (give or take). Maybe someday.
Y'all have fun and take an load of pictures for the rest of us.
I'll go if I can borrow two tanks of gas and entry fee. lol Oh and not sure if and when I could pay them back.
Gates open Friday at noon,sorry Paul lol

WTF?

The flyers, the website, the dates on vanning.com, etc., all say August 30 thru September 3rd.

August 30th is a Thursday, right?
Yes it does and we'll be there on thursday.
My fault lol
No worries...just that I was telling all the guys that I saw you're now starting on Thursday and I know at least a couple of them are planning on getting there by then. I didn't want them ticked at me for giving them bad info - I'm still trying to live down putting the wrong dates for Keystone on the back of the Drunk & Disorderly shirts smile
Not a problem,we don't want that Rich.They'll get over it!
We will be there on Thursday too! I know today at work will go S-L-O-W. Slower than usual that is :>)
[Linked Image]
Well all packed up and hitting the road about 11 in the morning.See ya there Jolly and whoever else thats comming. yay yay
Ya all have fun out there!! (still thinking about sneaking over there for a couple of hours on Sat! We shall see!)
Hope to see ya Paul,I'm outa here. Kerplunk!
Originally Posted by vanfun
Ya all have fun out there!! (still thinking about sneaking over there for a couple of hours on Sat! We shall see!)

Only a 107 Miles each way smile
What was that they use to say????? Be there, or be square??? lol smile
Originally Posted by BvrWally
What was that they use to say????? Be there, or be square??? lol smile

lol I still say that. This year I'm square :-(

Going to a funeral instead. Have a blast and a cold one for me!

Well I'm out. Looks like the bottom tank on my radiator blew out. mad

Gotta call the shop and see if I can get it in tomorrow. Should be under warranty.

Anyone know if I can pass my pre-reg on to another one of our club members?
Sorry to hear that Nate
Thats sucks Nate.
Can't wait to see pics
Once again, TRV did a fine job at hosting this eVant! 186 Vans thru the gates and Isaac only hit us for @ an hour on Saturday afternoon! Cooled it down for awhile and much appreciated!!! Everyone who missed it, missed a great Van Run!!! Congratulation Three Rivers, for a good job!!!!! smile
What no pics Bvrwally?
Both Jewels & I forgot our cameras this time!?? lol She shot some with the phones and has to download them yet!
Here's a sneek peek:
[Linked Image]
Cool Thanks
Thanks TRV, Great fun at Butler this weekend, you guys do a hell of a job putting it all together.
Pics
http://s1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/Oneeyedwhitemonster/nu/Butler2012/?start=0
Cool Pics,Thanks for sharing
A four hour trip and we're back home safe and sound. Had a GREAT time at Butler! Thanks TRV! Can't wait till next year.
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
Pics on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.219697181492825.48032.100003576333875&type=3
Odometer Update after Butler
[Linked Image]
WOW! Racking up the miles now
That was a sweet looking van!Great weekend and great times with all the vanners.
Thanks to TRV for another great Butler. Sorry about F-in up the D&D tour shirts and stuff and not bringing everything - our fault. We'll make it up to you. We love you guys!

At least the Black Box made it. Of course when I got home the ground was soaked and I tore up the one grass driveway trying to get the Box back in it's new home. Don't think it's going to stay here now - wife was pissed - oh well, what else is new.
[Linked Image]
This is Bill Penns van in a 3 foot dith in the town of Prospect Friday night.We helped get it out with the tow truck guys and no body damage.Its the turnpike panel thats been there quite a bit.
Damn, what happened there, lucky noone got hurt
Glad no one got hurt and no damage
Great Job TRV!!!
Great job TRV, always a good time.
Posted By: Diana Re: Live from Butler It's Saturday Night! Aug. 30-Sept. 3 2012 - September 05th 2012 12:24 am
Another reason to "Remember Butler" another great event... oooooohhhhh nooooo mr bill....
Thanks to TRV for the hospitality!

I was able to make it up for just one night and bring my wife along for her first eVant. We were drunk within a few hours of arrival and she was passed out before dark thanks to wine party hosted by the friendly Jello-Land Vanners that we parked by.

Great to meet everybody that I did and hope to see you (and your killer vans) again!

Glad you had a great time Tom and the wife to lol.We had way to much fun!
Great Job TRV !!!! Since I missed it I will be back next year even more eager ( as a Beaver ) than before !!!lol
Glad Jello-Land could help! Enjoyed having you. Talked with Jane quite a bit, nice girl. Sorry she crashed early. Thanks TRV, once again a great job!
Missed ya Doc! Thanks Tim.
What happened to you Nate?
Posted By: dix Re: Live from Butler It's Saturday Night! Aug. 30-Sept. 3 2012 - September 08th 2012 3:28 pm
a good time was had by all thanks T.R.V. Also thanks to everyone for helping bill penn get out of a rut.
Had a VANtastic time as always. Thanks TRV!

Missed you at Vanfest as well angel !
Yes i know Doc lol
Originally Posted by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!

Missed you at Vanfest as well angel !

Yes i know Doc lol

We have a whole new generation of Racoon's for Lucy to terrorize angel
I bet you do,maybe next year.
What happened to Highway star,thought you were comming?
[Linked Image]
Also got the Butler sign hung in the garage.Loveley sighn it is!
The sign looks real good there Jim smile
© Vannin' Community and Forums