[Linked Image]

Celebrating Our 20th Year!

Gates Open at 9:00 am, Thursday, September 20th
Early Arrivals Welcomed!

[Linked Image] – Facilities –
Plenty of Electric & Water hookups
Heated Showers & Restrooms
– Vendors –
The “Keystone Kitchen” (no need to bring any food)
Special Friday Night (pasta) and Saturday Night (steak) Dinners (limited)
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner available (lots of new menu items this year)
Late-night food vendors for when you get the munchies
T-Shirts, Patches, Ice & the usual Truck-In stuff
– Activities –
Ponds & Streams on grounds are stocked
Live Rock & Roll bands Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights
The usual good Truck-In Games plus some new ones for adults & kids
Beer Pong Tourney, Mr. Madness, Ms. Madness
Van & Truck Show — Nite-Lite Show & Sound Off
Also Many Local Attractions

This year's theme is "Keystone Pickers"

Download Pre-Reg HERE!

Keystone keeps getting better every year. We had almost 200 vans there last year and the year before (not including us), maybe this is the year we finally break the elusive 200 mark. A huge Van Show of around 70 is now the norm. As usual, free beer all weekend thanks to the clubs that sponsor it for us, and some great bands on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. We're working on having 2, yes TWO, bands on Friday night - start to finish music with no breaks - you're not going to want to miss that!

PLUS - this is the final stop for this year's Drunk & Disorderly Tour, and the kick off of next year's tour. Make sure to get your shirt stamped and pick up the new ones - see if your favorite runs are included!

For more info visit our website at PerformanceInc.org
sweet!
Woo Hoo Can't wait shift
Looking forward to this one since I missed it last year. frown
I'm going. It's a lock. Got me a co-pilot to boot. Wont be arriving until Friday evening though.
Very cool Captain yay
Hello from Rev. Tommy!

It's time to give an update on our plans for Keystone this year. The dates are set for Sept. 20 thru 23, and as usual,we have some great things planned.

Let's start with the theme...er... make that themes. Yes, we actually have two themes this year.

First, for Performance Inc., 2012 marks our 20th Keystone. It seems like only yesterday we were holding our first Keystone Kops Truck-in at Kutztown Fairgrounds. Now, two decades later, at Summit Station, we're still at it.

Sometimes, due to circumstances, we still seem like Keystone Kops, but as you all know, we have your best interest at heart.

Judging from the vanners that come back year after year, you guys must agree.

Therefore, our main artwork will proudly commemorate this milestone... the Double X !

Just for laughs, our secondary theme will be "Keystone Pickers" a play on the popular TV Show "American Pickers."

Bring your attic treasures. Clean out your garage. Rummage through your basement. Clean out your shed, and check under those van seats... there's gotta be something you want to unload.

We are encouraging all vanners to set up some tables at your campsite, and maybe make some cash for the ride home.

Fender flairs, swivel seats, old mag wheels, that ugly lamp your mother gave you... those old 8-track tapes...somebody must want them!

We are going to have our own pickers roam the fairgrounds and they will talk about the bargains they found during one of the band breaks.

When you roll thru the front gate (stop first). You will get some Keystone Cash to spend at our own special silent auction.

After all, you have to replace the junk you unload, right?

Maybe we'll even put on our own version of Storage Wars! You never know what kind of fun we may plan for you.

Of course, there will be all the other great events and activities that you've come to know and love: The Duck Race, The Poker Run, Adult and Kids games, Van & Night Lite Show, FREE BEER (did I say Free Beer?) and the famous Saturday Night Steak Dinner! MMMMMM! Mmmmmmmmmmm! I can smell the charcoal now! Don't forget, we always have a great selection of food and other items on vendors row. Leave the coolers at home. It's one less thing to pack!

And of course the bands...rumour has it they are working on a plan for two bands for Friday Night. How does that grab ya?

Well, I have spouted off enuff for now. If you have any questions or comments track down one of our members (Performance Inc.) at one of the "Drunk & Disorderly Tour" Events or anywhere else we may be.

Or check out the website www.perofrmanceinc.org.

If you need to get a hold of me for any reason, email me at tom@thepolishfarmers.com!

Thanks a lot! See you all there!
Rev. Tommmy
Sorry, couldn't figure out how to edit the Keystone post, but have a typo in our web address. It should be: www.performanceinc.org sorry about that! Rev T
Sounds Great Rev Tommy
Will you be selling the "flock of ducks" again this year? We bought all the blue ducks last year.
yeah we want the Blue ducks
Originally Posted by Wizard78
yeah we want the Blue ducks

Ricky - send an email to Tommy and reserve them if you haven't already.

Oh by the way, for all that are interested, we just had our club campout at the fairgrounds this past weekend and they fixed the "duck bridge"!

Woo-hoo!
Thanks Rich is his email on Performance's website?
I still want the Blue Ducks
Last year was our first Keystone and we had a BLAST! Great food, great people. Can't wait to see everyone again this year.
I'm startin to get fired up about this event now. Will be arriving Friday Morning now.Yeehaw.
You'll wish you got there sooner Captain
Since one of the themes is "Keystone Pickers", may be we should send a personal invite to Frank Fritz and Mike Wolfe from the History channel's "American Pickers". They DO drive a van.:>)
That would be cool
Thats a great idea! Tell them they have to bring Danielle along though!!!
Getting ready for Keystone. Checking out my gear here is a little dry run (well, not dry at all really) to check out my set up. I know it needs some fine tuning like the cooler is way to far away from my chair for one thing. Hell ya I think I'm ready!
[Linked Image]
Nice E! You may need a refill of that bottle before Septmeber too!
Thanks Mutt. Man, I love those awnings/ shelters. They are so easy to use and light. I can also imagine what happens to them in any kind of wind. It took me about 20 minutes to set everything up. I'm really looking forward to getting to Keystone, my 1st event.
Nice setup
Is it Sept yet?
Don't forget I want the Blue ducks grin
this is the weekend also represents vanning.com being online for 15 years.
I registered the domain name on September 18th, 1997,
So that means Dave and vanning.com will be there?
You coming Dave? grin
Hey folks..Amy King (Henry "Afterburner" Gaunt's sister) asked me to post this for her.

She does glass etching/engraving and generally brings her wares to Keystone to sell. I'm not sure if she etches glass on vans, but I do know she does trinkets and what not. I bought a nice Street Van etching she did on a mirror several years ago and she does good work IMHO. She also can add color.

If you're interested, she asked that you call her so she can be sure to bring the necessary equipment to the run. Call her at 609-nine six five-six one five one

Cool,She does do Van windows
September is almost here!!!
Originally Posted by Captain_E
Thats a great idea! Tell them they have to bring Danielle along though!!!

yeah grin

yeah Bring on Keystone

yeah Bring on Keystone

and the Black Box beer
And I still want the Blue Ducks
37 days!
Well, it's time for me to give a new sermon....er... I mean an update on Keystone Madness.

As you may already know, our main theme this year is Keystone Pickers, a take-off on the popular TV Show "American Pickers." Bring your old stuff and set up a yard sale at your camp site or whatever. We are also going to have special pickers roaming the grounds looking for great deals, so don't disappoint them.

People have been asking about the duck Race already. Yes, it will be the same as last year. Charter Duck Clubs will be available. Last years duck clubs will have first dibs on the ducks. I don't have the list with me. I'll try to post last year's clubs in the next day or so. If you know who you are, send me an email at tom@thepolishfarmers.com.

Jim is working on a great group of vendors again this year. So, plan on eating a lot at the truck-in and supporting our vendors. We will have pierogies in the evenings again....

Free beer as always...thanks to our great supporters... games... bands... and a whole lot more!

I am sure I forgot a few things, so look for another update on Wed or Thursday.

Thanks,
Rev. Tommy
yay Wizard's Van-In Videos gets the Blue Ducks yay
I promised the Duck Charter Clubs today, and here they are:
Blue Ducks - Wizzard
Green Ducks - Tricky Truckers
Pink Ducks - CustomVan.com
Purple Ducks - The Martel Cartel (TWAT)
YELLOW Ducks - Moon Lite
Charters are $25 each and if your color duck finished first your charter will win $100 Cash.
I am holding the current charters until Sept. 15th. If I don't hear from you or your club the charter (and the duck color) will be up for grabs. If you wish to change colors, you need to work that out with one of the other clubs.....thanks... see ya...oops.. don't forget to email me at tom@thepolishfarmers.com
what color dux do you want ricki.......:-) MUTT....just make SURE to nail the tent down....i use multiples all the time..seen som e REAL bad winds at Carlisle and Butler TOO ...keystones never been that bad for wind as i remember the last 4-5 years anyway
Originally Posted by CustomVan
MUTT....just make SURE to nail the tent down....i use multiples all the time..seen som e REAL bad winds at Carlisle and Butler TOO ...keystones never been that bad for wind as i remember the last 4-5 years anyway

did I say something about a tent?
The blue ones Kurk lol
The blue ones Kurk lol

word
I need to pick up a few things while I'm at Keystone. I'ld like to get a t-shirt or two and some stickers and maybe a beer cozie and a coffee mug. All vanning related of course. Is that in the realm of possiblilties?
Yes it is Captain,And Wizard's videos has some new stickers and coozies for sell too
Excellent.
Joe Madonia is always at Keystone too.
Bad Girls have some coozies--two to choose from too!
Find one of us somewhere there! Only $3--
Are you coming Suzie smile
Good question Wizard--after the last minute trip to MI last weekend, I don't think I am in a place to take a position on that! hee hee

--I will just say--

BAD GIRLS GO EVERYWHERE--

that they can, just like always!
Hope to see you there smile
Can ya get in with a RV? says must B "club affiliated"??? dont got tow hicky to tow van yet.....what club can I "affiliate" wit ?? grin
ask Richbeer
Heavy, that usually means you have to be a member of a recognized 'club' if you want to bring something other than a VAN.

But, you can always give one of the numbers on the flyer a ring and see what they say. The Performance group is really nice and it isn't the Nats kind of rules, so you never know--but it is what the host club decides they want their eVANt to be, so just give them a call....
thanx all pm was sent grin
Looks as though we will make this one.

Ricky count me in for a coozie at least!

This is an awesome run and I thought we were not going to make it but the cards are looking good now!!
Loonie Toon Truckers will be bringing some MADNESS! devil
I will be there on vendors row. Hoping Wendy is able to make it over this year too on Friday night.
Originally Posted by vanfun
Looks as though we will make this one.

Ricky count me in for a coozie at least!

This is an awesome run and I thought we were not going to make it but the cards are looking good now!!

Cool,Can't wait
I'll have some videos with me too,New video Spring Thaw

Is there any footage of "Nate: The Morning After" in there? beer
I don't remember,I'll have to watch it again lol
Originally Posted by Mutt

Boring footage. Just me passed out in the back of my van half the day! lol
Originally Posted by NateNCBV

Boring footage. Just me passed out in the back of my van half the day! lol

I saw you come out for a bathroom break one time sick
I saw you come out for a bathroom break one time

rofl sick
It was more of a controlled stagger.. like a sailboat tacking in a hurricane
Nate doing the bathroom shuffle. That should be interesting footage.
Originally Posted by heavy389

No answer yet .......:O(

You would prolly get a faster answer by calling one of the phone #'s listed on the flyer

You would prolly get a faster answer by calling one of the phone #'s listed on the flyer

Yeah that. Rich does not always get on here. Call the phone number on the flyer. If that doesn't work. Let me know and I will get ahold of someone for you.
Hope to see you there Heavy van
Oh yeah baby it's on! Spoke with my foam padding/upholstary guy and told him my pads had to be done for Keystone and he said it should be done!! Done or not we will be there!!
Oh yeah baby it's on! Spoke with my foam padding/upholstary guy and told him my pads had to be done for Keystone and he said it should be done!! Done or not we will be there!!

Cool van
Yeah--pretty sure I said to 'give the numbers on the flyer a ring!' They really don't utilize the site as much as others do to promo stuff.

They like to do it face to face--or, in
Performance language--MUG to MUG!!
hee hee

Last stop on the Drunk and Disorderly tour too!
Originally Posted by Suzie-BGfNY-IN
Last stop on the Drunk and Disorderly tour too!

I do believe that there will be a new tour being announced
Yep part 2 will be starting beer
shift
Hope to see you there Heavy van

Same here Wiz grin

Just heard from Rich,just pmed waitin to here back,keep our fingers crossed yay
Well...had to drop Butler from the schedule...so Performance is a go now....

Rich, did you know that you can get a great picture from the hill over there ??? devil

Yeah, I know...bring cool Canadian beer with me...

You never came for the stuff I had at the Natz.....it was good and cold too ! cheers
Originally Posted by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
Well...had to drop Butler from the schedule...so Performance is a go now....

No Butler eh, You know Doc. that new van smell wont last forever
See you at Keystone Doc shift

Ok.....now I am scared ! Need some anti Wizard potions so he can't cast a hex on me ! I know ! Canadian beer will work !
Hey all - I gave Heavy the green light - if he doesn't behave himself, let me know. Also we should probably let him know that the President of Performance is always appreciative of a cold beer - just no light beer. (Thanks to Deb & Tim, Canadian Bud has it's own gray area.)

Doc - if you would have bought the video of the Nats that I did you would have seen my shot from the hill - just don't expect me to go up there again smile

And Suzie, just a slight correction - Butler is not technically the last stop on the Drunk & Disorderly Tour - Keystone is - it does have it's own box to "P" in. (But it is our last "away" game.) Getting to Butler late Friday night with the Black Box. Haven't heard when they want us to put it out but I'm guessing Saturday night, we'll see.

And yeah, I've heard the rumor that there's going to be another D&D tour sometime, but I will neither confirm nor deny that. This year's tour dates were all very successful, so it seems like it did make a difference for all the clubs that were included. So thanks to all of you that added an eVant to your calendar this year.

I wonder what kind of adult games we will have..
Hey all - I gave Heavy the green light

Very Cool, Heavy we'll see you there

Ok.....now I am scared ! Need some anti Wizard potions so he can't cast a hex on me ! I know ! Canadian beer will work !

I only cast on Non Vanners
16 or 17 more days until I can take a worry-free, stress-free, carry-my-cell-phone-with-me-at-all-times-free, fun filled week vacation with the bestest friends ever.....CAN NOT WAIT.
Even if you have your cell phone with you, most times it does not matter because service sucks there. lol

Can't wait to see you guys either. Last van run I was at was Spring Thaw. And spent Saturday night flat on my back because I could not move. Hoping to be there early too.
Spring Thaw was our last run too frown
My cell has Great service at Keystone
You must not have Verizon
I was talking about Keystone Madness Rich--that Butler thingy is on another thread!! hee hee

But, ya gonna get some Stoudt's or Lancaster, or Victory or
Troegg's on the beer list anytime soooooon.....huh......are ya? hee hee The husband paid me to ask....hee hee
Yes we have verizon but his phone works and mine half works there.
Originally Posted by nautic1
You must not have Verizon

Yes I do,But it's an older flip phone.The new phones are junk
Hmmm...I have one of them new fangled smart/dumb phones. Maybe that is the problem. lol

Oh and Suzie, I vote for some Dogfish 60, 90 or 120 minute IPA. Nevermind the 120. Can't afford that and it doesn't come in draft.
Yep they claim they are not as good as the old ones as far as reception
Oh yeah Phil--I love that--
was just trying to stay in one state at a time!! hee hee
Suzie - yeah sorry about the last D&D stop thing - that's what happens when I'm drinking my martinis and trying to post on two different threads at the same time crazy

If you want a special beer on tap, you might want to think about cuddling up to some of the clubs that are going to be sponsoring beer at this year's Keystone.

They are (so far):

Twilight Truckers
North Chesapeake Bay Vans
Free Bird Vanners
Moon Light Vans
Sunrise Truckers
Salt City Vans
Generation Next
Runnin' Wild
Three Rivers Vans

And don't forget to thank these clubs when you see them - it's because of them that we have free beer at Keystone. Woo Hoo!
Rich NO GHT in Moon Lite... u know better then that!!! LOL
Originally Posted by Snotty
Rich NO GHT in Moon Lite... u know better then that!!! LOL

I seem to remember there were some misspellings of Performance at your Snowball Party last year, yes?

But I'm sorry nonetheless.

My apologies Moon Li
Hey all - I gave Heavy the green light

Very Cool, Heavy we'll see you there

Whoo hoo yay beer
We will "look" for the "house"! lol
Originally Posted by RevTommy
Blue Ducks - Wizzard
YELLOW Ducks - Moon Lite
Charters are $25 each and if your color duck finished first your charter will win $100 Cash.
I am holding the current charters until Sept. 15th. If I don't hear from you or your club the charter (and the duck color) will be up for grabs. If you wish to change colors, you need to work that out with one of the other clubs.....thanks... see ya...oops.. don't forget to email me at tom@thepolishfarmers.com

Moon LIte will take the YELLOW ducks again please Tommy....
Originally Posted by Snotty
Originally Posted by RevTommy
Blue Ducks - Wizzard
YELLOW Ducks - Moon Lite

Moon LIte will take the YELLOW ducks again please Tommy....

Snotty you better send him an email to make sure he holds them for you I did smile
Hey! man R they doing the American pickres theme
because I got some stuff yall can pick from
Yes they are.
I created a Facebook Event page for this as well. Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/events/519156758111323/?context=create
Originally Posted by Richbeer
I gave Heavy the green light

I heard that he is having the RV painted before Keystone

[Linked Image]
LMAO @ Mutt rofl
Originally Posted by rizzman
Hey! man R they doing the American pickres theme
because I got some stuff yall can pick from

Yea bring it Rizz smile
May only be another day trip but making plans and hoping it all works out.

coffee

One day is better than none
Rizz - yeah it's Pickers theme - but whatever you bring you either sell or take home with you, we don't have room in the trash bin for you to leave it - seriously.

Phil - thanks for doing the Facebook page. I know a lot of people love FB so I'm glad we're on there. I don't do FB - for me I just see it as problems just waiting to happen.

Thanks to Suzie I now know this is the right thread to say that Keystone is the last stop on the Drunk & Disorderly Tour. Don't forget to look for us so we can "P" in your box. I'm also going to try and talk the club into putting the D&D shirts on sale for $10 to get rid of what we have left so make sure to look around for us and buy an extra T-shirt or two - they go with anything.

For those of you that are counting down the days to Keystone, just go to our website and watch the countdown clock for an hour or two - it'll make you feel better.

And don't forget - two bands on Friday night - Sick Boy & Episode 4 - and no band breaks! Luckily we'll have free beer on tap so we won't have to keep running back to our campsite.

Thanks again to our beer sponsors:
Twilight Truckers
North Chesapeake Bay Vans
Free Bird Vanners
Moon Light Vans
Sunrise Truckers
Salt City Vans
Generation Next
Runnin' Wild
Three Rivers Vans

Oh by the way, I'm thinking about bringing back the President's meeting at a truck-in like in the old days. There's an idea I'm working on that I'd like to get some feedback on. Can everyone get their club presidents to get back to me so I can gauge interest? Please? So far I'm thinking Saturday sometime vs Sunday AM.
We're all good Rich--just cause I'm hundreds of miles away doesn't mean I quit paying attention!!

I would rather cuddle up to you guys--just saves time for me!!! hee hee

Hope everything goes well for the XX!
Not a problem Rich. Glad I could help.

[Linked Image]

NOT !!! lol

NOT !!! lol

5 days later rofl

[Linked Image]

NOT !!! lol

Nice lol

NOT !!! lol

5 days later rofl

Been down wit bac troubles for few days,guess it was the meds & M/M lol
OK! All's lookin' good and everything seems to be on track.

Movie nights Monday thru Wednesday. Double feature all nights (maybe Sunday double feature too). Probably do 1st movie at 8pm and 2nd at 10pm (don't be late, I have a martini I have to get to). Got some good new ones just out to watch. Sunday night we're featuring the new 3 Stooges movie as per The Twins request. Wednesday night 2nd feature is a 2012 movie that is about a van - 1st person to guess the title wins something. Oh, and we have a popcorn maker now - woo hoo!

Also, I'm guessing by the lack of response that we're not going to have a president's meeting anytime during the evant - too bad, it's a great idea I'm working on if I say so myself.

That's it for now - stay tuned for further updates.

ParaNorman?
Rich I like the president's meeting idea
I like the Presidents meeting idea. Now to find a President. lol
Carl is Pres of Spread Out Vanners!
Pics from past President's meetings
[Linked Image]

rofl
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

You go Rich lol
Prez meeting is called to order!!!
hee hee
Damn! Is Rich related to Anthony?

rofl cheers
rofl Maybe

He's probably going to kill me when he sees these pics lol
only if we turn in the meeting notes Wizard!
hee hee
I can type them up in short phrases, like.....

Okay, I motion we tap another keg.
Seconded by all!

Now I motion we have some shots with the beer--Free Bird seconds and provides the shots.

Next motion will be to start to pass the bucket.
All In Favor!

I do not remembering motioning for a nap, but I do remember motioning for a little nail polish, glitter and duct tape.....

hee hee Something like that! hee hee
Hey where is the pic of Rich sleeping with Scott's butt at his face??? Oops was I suppose to say that???

Hey Rich, I wasn't involved with any of that. It was all Ricke's doings. LOL
Originally Posted by Tigerlady
Hey where is the pic of Rich sleeping with Scott's butt at his face??? Oops was I suppose to say that???

Hey Rich, I wasn't involved with any of that. It was all Ricke's doings. LOL

That's on the New Video of Spring Thaw

Sometimes there's toe nail painting at President's meetings
[Linked Image]
How 'bout that--ask for nail polish and you shall receive nail polish!
I did mean for Rich tho!

Good Prez meeting!
Now that's just disturbing
I had nothing to do with that either!

you didn't drive the getaway van?

you didn't drive the getaway van?

Now Mutt, you know darn well that Rickie WILL NOT let me drive his van. I did drive his dodge 2 feet before. I'm just saying I had nothing todo with it in case Rich gets mad, he won't kick me out of the fairgrounds but Rickie may have a problem. LOL
I know nothing,I just found those pics grin rolleyes
Rich and Dimples. Nice ladies.
only if we turn in the meeting notes Wizard!
hee hee
I can type them up in short phrases, like.....

Okay, I motion we tap another keg.
Seconded by all!

Now I motion we have some shots with the beer--Free Bird seconds and provides the shots.

Next motion will be to start to pass the bucket.
All In Favor!

I do not remembering motioning for a nap, but I do remember motioning for a little nail polish, glitter and duct tape.....

hee hee Something like that! hee hee

That might work Suzie Thanks lol
Thinkin on rollin out in mornin Friday dont know weather to go the 476 route or the 202 route? 202 looks little shorter....anybody else rollin from jersey fri morn? grin
Richbeer can do anything after he raids my cooler of Canadian beer !!

And you ought-ta see Nate after Red Breakfast and Canadian Beer at 10 am !
rofl
heavy, 476 is probably the faster way--202 can drag a little when you hit a town or a slow semi.

Hope it helps!
Hey Doc I may need to raid your cooler. Do not know that I ever have. cheers beer
Last year was our first keystone as well and we are looking forward to seeing all our new found friends again!
Looks like I'll be heading up Thursday after work. Thought I had more vacation time be I don't.
We'll leave the light on for you
OK, so I like naps - what's the big deal? Plus my Bears chair is really comfy. I think all of those pics were taken before the start of Keystone or at other truck-ins. I mean geez - I'm on freakin' vacation. Nothing to do, nowhere to go. Take a nap, wake up, make another martini - get with the program.

Anyway...Ed, glad you had a good time last year and welcome to the family. Look forward to seeing y'all again.

Wizard & Phil - looks like it'll just be the 3 of us at the pres meeting? If that's the case I'll have to go with Suzie's suggestion and make a motion to tap the keg!

Also, going to put the rest of the Drunk & Disorderly T-shirts on sale for $10. Beautiful shirts - 100% pre-shrunk cotton. Get yours before they're all gone. We'll start selling them on Monday of Keystone week.

13 Days - 3 Hours - 7 Minutes 'til Keystone - Woo Hoo!!
Well we can do a president's meeting. Then while the minutes from the last meeting are read we can all nap. I think that is what happens when I read the minutes during our PVC meetings.
I second Tap the KEG yay

Hope there's no hard feelings Rich,Just messing with you grin

On a serious note,I really do like the President's idea
heavy, 476 is probably the faster way--202 can drag a little when you hit a town or a slow semi.

Hope it helps!

Drive tractor trailer all day so.......6 of 1, 1/2doz the other...... grin

Thanx Suzie
6 of 1, 1/2doz the other......

That sounds like switching brands of beer when the keg gets changed in the Black Box..
Free beer
Free beer

is the best beer
Free beer

is the best beer

yeah especially when its cold cheers yay
So the meeting needs a keg. Needs to be tapped. That is definitely the first order of business. Next is tapping Rich's Martini's shaker. Check. Next is hitting the Moon Lite (no GHT) cherries. Check. Next is the jello shots from whoever has them. Check. Bucket. Definitely need to hit the Bucket. Check. Next wake up 2 days later and wonder why we are all made up like street ho's and duct taped to the poles. No check.
Whoa--I promise to try to make y'all look decent--not like street hos,
--so's ya can get a ride home!!
hee hee

Oh yeah--I nearly forgot, duct tape is on sale at Wally World this week! hee hee
Yeah I may need to stock up on duct tape again. The case I stole from work....er...I mean found...is about all.
Rich.. I'm game for the presidents meeting if current Vice Prez are invited or past Presidents?? LOL just find me!!!
OK - thanks Snotty. President's meeting. We're up to Susquehanna, Free Bird, Moon Lite & Performance.

Still like to hear from Generation Next, TRV, Twilight, Altruk, Salt City, Runnin' Wild, PVC & Concerned Vanners.

The idea I have would pretty much involve all the clubs that are on the D&D tour.

Let me know.
Most of those guys don't get on here we'll have to hit them up at Keystone
Uh Rich....PVC. PennsylVania Van Council....I'm Secretary. Jimbo's Chair. Dennis Treasurer....Do we count that way? lol

Rich, when are you doing Goodie bags? Do you need some bags? I will be over next Sunday for the PVC meeting and have extra I could bring if you are doing them that week. Let me know.
TRV will be there at Keystone.
Originally Posted by newkirkinc1
TRV will be there at Keystone.

Very Cool Jim
NCBV...we don't have elected officers.
You step up Nate grin
Hell no. I don't want to be in charge of anything. Well Garry and Larry "appointed" me treasurer...I can barely add which is a great attribute for a treasurer.
Hell no. I don't want to be in charge of anything. Well Garry and Larry "appointed" me treasurer...I can barely add which is a great attribute for a treasurer.

OK basic math lesson Nate.....one time at Butler, you had 4 Ceaser's from Ricki at 3 ounces of Vodka per....then

You had 4 x 5.2 alcohol content CANADIAN Miller Genuine Draft as well from my cooler.

That was at 10 o'clock. at 4pm you had how many Moonlite members in your van watching you have a nap....

So how many ounces of cocktails did it equal, per pound of Moonlite's to fill your van ?

devil
yeah Is that Vanner Algebra?
I know I took my socks off to count but still did not figure that one out.
Hey all,

Just finished printing up the Saturday Night Steak Dinner tickets. I think they go on sale something like 6 pm on Friday, but don't quote me. There's always a line, so don't forget to find out the time they go on sale and show up early - they sell out fast!

TRV Jim & NCBV Nate (way to step up) - glad you can join us for the Pres meeting - I'm thinking something like 11 AM Friday but I don't know how many will be there by Friday AM. Saturday I'm helping Art with the Van Show and that's probably something like 11 to 4, so I don't know that I can do it then. I definitely don't want to hold up people from leaving Sunday, but if you guys think Sunday like 9:30 AM would work the best, chime in.

And what's up Moon Light and their watching sleeping vanners fetish?

By the way, what happened to Cherry? I've been to 2 or 3 truck-ins she was at and have yet to meet her. Cherry - you coming to Keystone? Sorry to hear about the mouse frown
hee Rich--she was 20 miles from me here in IN this past weekend and I couldn't get there to meet her in person either!

So many VANNERs, so little time.....

lol
Sunday mornings are a little rough
I'll talk to Garry and Larry Rich...see if they want to do the meeting. I'm not the man in charge over there. LOL!

Cherry is back in MD at the Renaissance Festival. I'm not sure if she'll make Keystone. She told me she'd try.
Are we there yet? cheers
yeah devil
Are we there yet? cheers

yeah shift
I'm startin to get fired up. Wont be long now. I made apple pie last night. Hope I can stay out of it till next weekend.
I'm startin to get fired up. Wont be long now. I made apple pie last night. Hope I can stay out of it till next weekend.

You better hang on to some.. one of our hosts is looking forward to it!
I made plenty. I may have made it too strong though this time.
I better go sample it to see for sure.
I believe there may be more than one of the hosts looking forward to the apple pie smile
Hell I am not a host and I am looking forward to it. Will help with the taste test to see if it is too strong. No problem. Right Rich?
Will help with the taste test to see if it is too strong. No problem. Right Rich?

Is that no problem helping with the taste test or no problem if it is too strong.

It catches up with ya, trust me.
had some apple pie from deb and Timmy at Butler,Very smooth.
Originally Posted by MrHoney
had some apple pie from deb and Timmy at Butler,Very smooth.

For some reason, I don't think they make it the same way in Canada as they do in Virginia, eh.
Its very addicting!!!!!! But also creeps up on ya.... lol beer
Anybody know if the Air Horn vender will be at Performance, or how I can get in touch with him. ??
Will help with the taste test to see if it is too strong. No problem. Right Rich?

Is that no problem helping with the taste test or no problem if it is too strong.

This is what you've gotta love about Vannin.. everyone is so helpful!

It catches up with ya, trust me.

Yes. lol
This is what you've gotta love about Vannin.. everyone is so helpful!

yeah
Anybody know if the Air Horn vender will be at Performance, or how I can get in touch with him. ??

He's usually there Doc
Hey Rickie.. will you be running a live video stream? grin
Don't have that kind of equipment
Don't have that kind of equipment

prolly couldn't get a good signal there anyway (not to mention that stuff would have to be put away @ sundown)

rofl
I dought it,Astro couldn't get a signal when the Nats were there
The only cell signal is behind the museum, if you stand directly in a 2 square foot area and don't breathe, chug a beer or fart !!!
You forgot and hold your right foot 10" off the ground lol
Gotta love the Keystone cell phone shuffle. Can you hear me now?
We have had reception at times down by the 'river'. And sometimes at the end of the road there right by the path into the woods. Depends on which way the wind is blowing or something like that.....

(hee hee she said blowing hee hee)
I have a old flip phone and I get excellent reception

It must be the wizard hat cheers
Dont forget your picnic supplies....

[Linked Image]

If you dont feel good, they are on sale also....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by frscke1
Dont forget your picnic supplies....

[Linked Image]

If you dont feel good, they are on sale also....

[Linked Image]

hahahahaha

It must be the wizard hat cheers

yeah It is smile
Speaking of phone reception, I'm kerplunkin' tomorrow morning so if I don't answer someone's question it's because I'm already at the grounds. If it's really important, you can try to email me - addy is on our website. I'm not sure if Jim or Trophy Girl or Rev T is going to be on here at all or not, so you're probably all on your own.

This is cleanup weekend, and there's a few of us going to stay for the whole week. Anyone is welcome to join us - $5/day and that money goes straight to the grounds. No activities are planned until Thursday when Keystone officially opens, except, as I mentioned before, double feature movies nights starting this Sunday, and we now have a popcorn maker - woo hoo! Rumor is we'll also have pizza by the slice for a buck on Wednesday night...yummm.

Reminder - night lite is green, just like at the Nats - so be prepared. I'm also helping with the Van Show this year so if there's a problem, you know who caused it.

As far as the President's meeting, I'm going to call it for 11 AM Friday morning in the dining room. I'm thinking it shouldn't take more than a 1/2 hour, so don't be late. I don't want this to be a drag on thing. The idea I'm working on would be a multi-club thing and I'd like to gauge interest. Along the lines of the D&D Tour, it's something that I think may help promote each of our events.

Oh, firewood - bring firewood if you have some extra. I think we need some for the burn barrels in front of the stage. They will probably already be out there, so just drop it by them - thanks.

Weather looks like it will be pretty good for the week, considering it is a whole week away. Next Saturday looks like it may be a little cooler so it could get a bit 'nipply' on the stage at night smile

Which reminds me...there will be no cameras or cell phones allowed at the stage area next Saturday night. If you are caught using one you will be escorted back to your camp and miss the rest of the night. Plus whichever one of us has to escort you back will be pretty pissed at you as well which is not a good idea. So just leave them at your campsite. Remember Aretha Franklin and just be grateful.

Enough for now - have to get back to my martini - see y'all soon.

He said he was going to be there at Carlisle. If he is not I have his card.(phone etc.) Bought a set of horns last year from him and still loving them!!
Are we there yet??????? rofl
Are we there yet??????? rofl

Nope curse devil
Be there soooooooooon shift
Be there tomorrow.
Me too,Would have been there today but found a water leak in my house.Couldn't get it fix today so F-it I'm turning the water off and Going Vannin Fix it when I get home curse

Hi everybody!

I am going to post this in 3 places so it gets as much exposure as possible, and I will mention here, if you have any questions that you want answered, please send me a PM so that we do not detract from the other two threads where I will be posting this.
I really do not want to interfere with those conversations too much. Thank you for understanding.

As we all know, cancer and funerals can be very expensive. With the recent passing of Shawn, we wanted to do something positive, even from far away. So--The Bad Girls from New York and Performance are joining forces to have a fundraiser in Memory of Shawn Baker for Judi Barr Baker at Keystone Madness next week.

I wanted to get the word out so that any that wish to contribute to the effort would know what their options are.
Judi already knows this is in progress and everything is under control with the effort, so no reason for secrets with her.

If you want to send directly to Judi--great, her address is:

329 Wildwood Avenue
Worcester MA 01603-1655.

If you want to contribute in person at Keystone Madness, you already know to plan for that.

Should you wish to donate on the QT, you may send a check or money order made out to me and I will convert it and include it with the other donations.

My address is:

Suzie Hivnor
900 State Street
Franklin IN 46131

Thank you all for loving ShawnandJudi so very much! They certainly have lit up the Vanning world!

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Notify Email P
There has also been a PayPal account set up as well for donations. The address to enter for donations is: robinscott03@yahoo.com. Please mark it as a "Gift" so no fees are charged for it.
Grounds are looking good. Few vanners are there. Of course Gary and Larry are there. Some of Generation Next van club. Phill Martin is there already. Bring some fire wood along it gets nippley at night. If you wanna be a owner of a nice Cadillac Esclade the keys can be found at the bottom of the poop pile just ask Claudio. I will be returning tuesday night see you all there.
Welcome to the site Jim....
We plan on arriving Thursday Morning. Can't wait. Got the Apple pie made yesterday. :>)
Come on Friday morning!
Come on Friday morning!

yeah devilyaydevilyaydevil
Looking forward to the madness!!!
Is there a place for local firewood??
Remember, watch bringing fire wood across state lines. New York is real strict about this!! $1000 fines if you take wood 50 mi away and can't prove where you purchased it.
Also how much is it???
May roll in wed. Can't wait......

yay

Originally Posted by MamaDiva
Remember, watch bringing fire wood across state lines. New York is real strict about this!! $1000 fines if you take wood 50 mi away and can't prove where you purchased it.

WTF?
Here too Rose.

There are several things that can be in the wood that would be transferred either by transporting or burning. Here in IN we have Emerald Ash Borer up the ying yang and one particular bug in the pine trees. Also, one species is suffering from a disease that they do not want to spread also.

It is best to keep the wood bringing to the locals so as not to intrude on the beautiful environment they have there at the grounds.
http://www.dec.ny.gov/animals/28722.html

Well, they say that you learn something new every week.. which means I'm good for the rest of the week. Keystone here we come!
Come on Friday morning!

Fri Noon.... lol

BTW Bringin side & rear gullwings Mutt ya can check them out grin
Me and my best bud Rodney will be their sometime on Thursday! Looking forward to seeing all the great folks I met last year!

awesome
We have a set of ABS flares, spoiler and visor for a full size Chevy van, One back flare is broke, But can be repaired and is whole. I'm asking $80.00, or trade for a full size visor or a full size Chevy van hitch.
We will be at Keystone this weekend if interested. I also have pics and can post on request.
See ya there.... yay
Hurry up Thursday nite. I made 3 1/2 gallons of Apple pie last week and I'm down to 2 1/4 gallons now. Should have at least a gallon when I arrive. Ha Ha burp. I have a london Broil marinating for Friday night. Cant wait to meet everyone!
Hurry up Thursday nite. I made 3 1/2 gallons of Apple pie last week and I'm down to 2 1/4 gallons now. Should have at least a gallon when I arrive. Ha Ha burp.

I had no idea that shit evaporated that quickly. You may want to put a lid on it!!
I'll be looking for the Bucket.

awesome

still got that 2" Hiddin hitch that came off my 79 Dodge too!! Who wants it @ Keystone cheep grin
[Linked Image]
this stuff got to go.The proceeds will go to get the mid on the road
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
she starts and wants to get out![Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
HERE IS SOM BUG ART TO MAKE YOU LAF.
[Linked Image]
SEE YALL AT KEYSTONE.........
See ya soon Rizz
about 34 hours till I hit the road.
12 hours and one year til I hit the road for Keystone......my family stuff is concluding this weekend, but what are you going to do when Blood comes before .....................
Next year...next year.Grrrr. But again a full run ain't gonna happen for me until NEXT YEAR. rolleyes I'm about ready to throw a sleeping bag in the back and say f>>> it but when I get home I'd be sleeping in the van for weeks....
Wifie lock-out. rofl worms rofl

Will be up Sat for the day.

coffee

Just wanted to post a quick "Hello" to everyone up at KEYSTONE...not able to make it this year, hope you're all having a great time!
Going to Work on the vans today, then take a ride North to visit some friends, NO one will know I'm not there.
As always the folks at Performance put on a great show. My buddy Rodney and I, above all things enjoyed the amazing steak, corn and potato dinner. Cooking for 200 people and keeping everything hot and perfectly cooked is truly amazing.

While I was there I did some airbrush demonstrating for the vanners. This was finishing my drivers interior door.

I was most honored to hear a common statement made to me throughout the show from all age groups and many of the senior 35 year or more veterans of Vanning when they examined the DragonLord Van up close.

"In all my years I've never seen such crisp fine line, and detail on a van mural, I thought it might have been a digital wrap"

Let me assure you that in my 35 years of illustrating for books games and automotive, there is no greater compliment then to hear that from vanners young and older, many who spoke to me who were in their 70's who have seen just about all the mural art that has ever been done.

As an airbrush and painting instructor, 17 year judge for many international airbrush competitions, as well as a 35 year veteran of the art form "I've dedicated myself to put in the extra detail, and line work cutting hundreds of friskets to assure that my mural work does not have that blurry fuzzy soft focus airbrush look that although is pleasing it just is not the same as what can be achieved with the skill to take it to the next level..

It takes a ton more time but in the end you can get on top of my murals with a magnifying glass and see a 1/4 inch high knight and queen in the window of my castle in the background of one of the murals of my van.

Many of my students say to me why would you spend all that extra time on making your mural work so tight and over the top with details that won't be seen at 10 ft when you could do a pleasing to the eye airbrush job that still makes the owner happy they won't know the difference after all?

I always responded by saying " I will know the difference, the trained eye will know the difference and when their vehicle is parked next to a job done with all the extra time I put in to assure that the lines are crisp THEY will also know the difference" and that's why.

There are a lot of talented auto artists doing competent murals and I've seen some European artists murals that use similar technique and time consuming effort to make those lines and details crisp but there are only a few of us willing to do that work and fewer auto owners willing to pay for it.

Sadly the average automotive car or van show judge doesn't understand the major difference between those that can and do and spend the extra time putting the extra details on a mural job and instead just look at the overall subject from 10 feet away and decide what theme or subject they like better. Unless you are an expert in the methods and techniques in airbrush you will not be able to evaluate a mural work accurately or fairly. Thus the reason I prefer to stay out of them.

That' why I've opted to take my own work out of competitions and became been a judge for the past 17 years and never entered a car or art in a show competition up to now....?, since there is normally not an actual airbrush expert who knows the difference between a free hand soft focus airbrush job and a tight freehand and frisket cut airbrush mural job and the enormous amount of extra work that goes into these type of mural techniques. The instructor in me just wants to make sure that artists works are evaluated fairy and competently by a skilled person who understands every aspect of the process. If you don't have that kind of an expert for judging you mine as well say it's a subjective what ever floats your boat contest where the subject that tickles the fancy of the paint judge becomes a winner.

The fact that so many folks at Keystone were coming up to my van as a laymen recognizing the differences in technique on mural jobs and the extra efforts I apply was truly incredible. It goes to show that vanners in general have an observant eye more so than the average Joe body or paint shop guy.

Thank you everyone who came by and took the time to compliment my work and let me know that all that extra effort and time makes a difference to you. After all for the artist the only thing that matters is what the public thinks of their work and that's I do it for.

[Linked Image]
that is one cool cool van and the art work is awsome,glad to see it at the show . And allso I had a graet time at keystone pickers never a dole moment,
and graet wether too.
Originally Posted by rizzman
that is one cool cool van and the art work is awsome,glad to see it at the show . And allso I had a graet time at keystone pickers never a dole moment,
and graet wether too.

Thanks so much. I was truly honored by the many Keystone attendees. It meant a lot to me. the weather was great and we all got lucky avoiding that storm.

I wish My buddy and I didn't have to get home for Saturday night but I had deadlines and work and so did he.

Worse than that I just found out from Snotty that the Dragonlord one an award for "Best Exterior" Holy Crap!

Figures I had to leave right after the steak dinner and missed those awards.

Had no reason to believe I would have one anything as my van not finished and they didn't have a mural category.

I'm humbled. I never expected anything.

Thanks Performance
What a geat time I had at Keystone. I loved looking at all the vans that I had only been seeing pictures of for so long. I made some terrific new friends but, the best part was getting to meet friends from this forum for the very first time. Some looked pretty close to what I expected but others I had pictured totally wrong. I really enjoyed chatting with everyone. Thanks so much to Performance Inc and all the other clubs that helped out and made this a terrific first event for me. I will post some pics soon. A big special thanks to Mutt and Wizard for the camp site and amenities. What a great bunch of folks I partied with this weekend. Cant wait to do it again!!!
Just got home from Keystone Madness We had a great time.It was nice to meet Mutt, Wiz, Captain E, and Paul in person. We got our hugs from Suzie & Steve.The friday night bands were great. I will mark that run in my calender for next year for sure. Thanks Performance great job.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.226417040820839.50402.100003576333875&type=3
Great meeting you too Mr. Honey. Here's a couple of pics;
Part of the show
[Linked Image]

Great camp. Next to the stage with the famous Black Box right between the two.
[Linked Image]

And I couldn't help it. I had to buy some goodies for the van.
[Linked Image]
Got back few hours ago and just got the fingers workin! Was a great weekend and weather held up pretty good(even that 55degree sunday morn)
Got to meet Wiz & Mutt,Munz and vanfan or or what I forgot,an Baker Shop also Seen wookie ridin & rumblin around but couldnt catch up with em grin lol
Really nice grounds,and the bands were great,an of course the Free Beer yay

Hats off to Performance cheers

Thier was some serious art work going on witt this van!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Heavy, I didn't think you were there. Very sorry I missed meeting you.

Was standin rite in front of your van too Capt ! talkin to mutt & Wiz,an van dude,I was pointed towards your van but didnt see any movement,had plans on comin back down your way but never made it,i was parked on the "upper" hill with Rv,was down @ nites for bands & beer and light & sound show,maybe next time brother cheers grin
Wow what a blast! Great meeting more people! Captain E, Heavy, Suzie,Mr Hney and more! Thanks Ricky for the "spot" and Mutt for the great breakfast and hospitality. Performance really Performed for sure! Thanx for all the beer and you guys did a great job!!

Hey, I missed him too! I had to leave Friday night though... when did you get there Heavy? And did anybody hear a final count? I know it was 136 on Thursday... which was really good! cool
I saw 213! We were 182 or so on Friday at 5. Wish we coulda met Josh!
I saw 213! We were 182 or so on Friday at 5. Wish we coulda met Josh!

Darnit, there's a few people I would have liked to meet. I had to go to work on Saturday since I only had one available employee that could open or close. Hopefully next year I'll get to stay all weekend. cool
Hey Josh, as the guys before me mentioned, I believe final count was 213, not including Performance members. And BTW, I did have a hat for you, but with everything that was going on while you were there, I kept forgetting about it.

And for everyone else...Sorry to the person that made the van cake for someone and I didn't get over to take a picture of it. Seemed like every time I was on my way to do something, something else got added to the list in my head and obviously a few fell off. Which would then mean I owe an apology to the rest of you that I told I would do something for and forgot what it was and never got back to do it.

Happy Birthday to Knighty - turned 75 - woo hoo! I knew there was a cake and a card - signed the card, don't know when the cake happened.

Congrats to the couple that got engaged on stage Saturday night - I really liked the setup with the raffle ticket thing. Although I think that you did take a pretty big chance on that - technically she did win the engagement ring in a raffle so if she would've said no she would still be able to keep the ring. Good luck to you both.

I also had the great pleasure of hanging with the Virginia boys that brought the apple pie "cider" - yum! And along the same line, Salt City had a couple of buckets going around. I got ice on my nose with the first one but I did get a good helping of the second. Especially with Anne sharing her bucket in a cup with me - love you Anne smile

For those that didn't see, Tequila was up and bouncing around Sunday morning as expected. Just glad his bump on the nose Saturday night wasn't anything serious.

We seemed to judge the amount of beer to get pretty good. When I went to clean out the Black Box this morning there was only a little bit of the Porter left. Although I'm guessing that because it was Porter it may have lasted longer than say a Coors Light would have. If it was up to me I would have ordered another keg of Rolling Rock for Saturday night.

It was nice to see a lot of vanners from the midwest and northern parts that I don't usually get to see except at more western and northern events. Thanks for making the trip!

For those of you that didn't notice...the awards this year were hand made plaques that some of our club members got together and made - first place had a clock in them - reminiscent of clock trophies that the club did quite a few years back, during my living in Illinois years I believe. I can't take any credit for them, it was the other guys that did the woodwork and it was Wally's original early Dodge van art from a long time ago that I used for the front of them (although I did put the clock mechanisms in them).

Heard a lot of good comments about the 2 bands going on Friday night without any band breaks. It was logistically a tough thing to do so we can thank Jimbo for the hard work he put in to make that happen.

Most importantly, thanks to everyone that came and made this the biggest Keystone ever! Without you Keystone wouldn't be nearly what is has become today. As far as I know, it has become the second biggest van event on the East Coast. Which reminds me - what happened Altruk. Don't think anyone of them made it, and this is after we learned that you didn't have to park cars this year. (Boy, it's tough to get those New England guys to travel more than one state away. And one of the ones that does usually make it - Astro - I believe ran out of vacation time.)

So anyway - thanks everyone - we love you guys!
Originally Posted by josh_performanceinc

Hey, I missed him too! I had to leave Friday night though... when did you get there Heavy? And did anybody hear a final count? I know it was 136 on Thursday... which was really good! cool

Got in like 2-2:30 friday Josh,rolled out 11am Sunday,had to stop @ Cabelas on way home lolI didnt know ya was comin or I woulda looked 4 ya! lol
Great meeting you Heavy,Thanks for the steering colum
Thanks Performance for 7 Great days of fun
cheers Congrats on breaking 214 trucks
I'd like to thank Performance for another awesome evant! I always have a good time at Keystone.

It was great meeting you Captain E! Sorry I didn't get around to meet everyone that I haven't met before.
Oh..I'd also like to thank everyone who donated towards the fund for Judi as well. I know quite a bit was raised, but not sure of the total amount. Suzi I believe was handling the donations.
Although this is always a great run, I have to say that Performance went over the top this year! The weekend was jam packed with fun things to do and there was never a dull moment.
Even my club member Rebel didn't have one thing to bitch about lol Great job guys!

A couple congratulations to go out, first to Performance for breaking the two hundred mark. And to my friends Ichabod and Cupcake on their engagement. I hope you guys have a long and happy life together.

As the others have stated, It was great to meet a few more van.com members this year. And to see some vanners from up north in attendance. For those of you that didn't make it to the run... sucks to be you! You missed a great one!

I also want to thank all the guys that helped out with the van show. It was very organized this year and went off without a hitch. Good job! I was pleased to place second in the late Chevy class. Just a little more on the van and I'll get ya next year StormCloud grin

I'm going through my pictures now, I had the wrong setting on my camera again. So a lot of my pics came out blurry. I'll share the ones that aren't to bad later.
Next up it's back to PA for Summerset. Hope to see you there!
Wow! Thanks Performance Inc. Got to hear some very good bands, hang out with some great friends, made some new ones. Nice cold free beer. I even got up to the box and helped my Free Bird family with bar tending duties Friday night.I had a blast.
That explains why my Labatte's tasted an awful lot like Coors light.

I didn't pour a beer for you
Just jokin around my brother. We got to do that again soon.
I cant believe how many of you were there, that I didnt get to meet, in my alkyholic daze, I pledge to try harder next time. smile
And Now for the After Keystone Madness Odometer Update
[Linked Image]
I just don't even know what to say...the more I look at the pics and have now watched the video the more pissed I get... Looks like everyone had a great time and that Performance put one one he>> of a run. Hate that I had to miss this one. It is the closest one to home but it was family business and unavoidable. Next stop for me for sure will be Harrisburg and I'm not even going to talk about Gratz...Yet. devil

coffee

Oh..I'd also like to thank everyone who donated towards the fund for Judi as well. I know quite a bit was raised, but not sure of the total amount. Suzi I believe was handling the donations.

Suzie said yesterday morning it was over a Thousand yay

rofl
What a blast!!!
Had so much fun I don't know where to start.
yay
Nice to just get out of N.Y. state let alone have that much fun.
Thank you so much Performance, you folks out did your selves.
Awsome junk yard runs and great food too!!
The bands were all great!!
Nice way to close out summer.

Also nice to have a big van again lol
Can't wait till next year..
Just a few things I liked or thought was cool at Keystone last weekend;
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Did you burn your shoes Captain E ?
I couldn't. they're the pair I got. HaHaHa.
lol I was wondering
THANK YOU PERFORMANCE INC!
We had a grand time, as always! Thank you all for working so hard so we could play so hard!

And, I will wait until Judi sees what we did for herself, then I will put up a little diddy in a few days! You VANNERs made it an honor to aid a beloved family member! I am proud to call you family.

Home in a day! How does that work--took 2 days to get in! hee hee

Anyhoo, more later...!
Wookie, I really enjoyed meeting you and shooting the bull. After all the years on VCVC etc. It was great to finally meet you.
[Linked Image]
Sorry, I couldnt help it. I just had to post this.
Wow what a blast! Great meeting more people! Captain E, Heavy, Suzie,Mr Hney and more! Thanks Ricky for the "spot" and Mutt for the great breakfast and hospitality. Performance really Performed for sure! Thanx for all the beer and you guys did a great job!!

No problem Paul,Glad to see you and your wife
Hey guys, Rooster took over 600 pictures at the run.
Here is a link to all of his pictures:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjCeP26h

Good thing some one did cuz I think Wookee failed us miserably!rofl I forgot my camera but I figured Wookee would get some pics but boy was I wrong! lol
One of the few cell phone pics I took.Wookee and Chuck actually have some better ones! (I am hoping) lol We coulda had a HONEY van there but it turns out the owner was napping. lol

[Linked Image]
Paul, here's a shot of your van I took Sunday morning;
[Linked Image]
One of the few cell phone pics I took.Wookee and Chuck actually have some better ones! (I am hoping) lol We coulda had a HONEY van there but it turns out the owner was napping. lol

[Linked Image]

Whoa! Nice photo Paul, I'm really bummed I didnt get to be in that one with your beautiful red vans. frown
Here are just some of the Pics I took at Keystone Madness XX. 214 vans and every kind of customization imaginable. The guy's at Performance out did themselves again with a great eVANT very gratfull...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
The Legendary Plum Loco

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
This van came complete with it's original owners...

[Linked Image]
Photgrapher Ken Superbeast documenting the Madness

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Snotty's 4x4 Dodge monster

[Linked Image]
Jim and Donna with The Jolly Green Giant and it's new mural and paint job

[Linked Image]
hmm I wonder whats in the there tankered? Perhaps some cherry wine rum??? Rodney

[Linked Image]
and that's me airbrushing the drivers side door of the DragonLord no rest for the wicked and I am wicked...LOL

[Linked Image]
Awesome pics,I see my Dodge made the pics yay
Paul, here's a shot of your van I took Sunday morning;
[Linked Image]

Earl did that woman take anything?? rofl rofl
Awesome pics,I see my Dodge made the pics yay

Ricky turns out that Ford in front of your Dodge will be in my stable as well. I couldn't leave it behind.I now can recreat the black shorty I had at the Nats!!yay
Anybody know what happened to Joe Scot (stormcloud van) Sounds like he might have smashed on the way home??
Good thing some one did cuz I think Wookee failed us miserably!rofl I forgot my camera but I figured Wookee would get some pics but boy was I wrong! lol

sorry guys,I really could not be up on my feet as much as is needed to take a bunch of pictures at an event.

Here is a picture of the three newer vanners,Vans.

[Linked Image]

A 70,80 and a 90. Ford Dodge Chevy.

Too bad we did not get a chance to talk Mr Honey.
Captain E's morning apple pie was quite the treat.
I came home some things that required a good bit of my attention.Unfortunately I have not had a chance to go through the pictures I did take sort them out and file them away.

Even though I was not out and about as much as usual I still had a blast.I was not sure about the spot we got at first but it turned out to be a very good one.Natalie and Rat Trap re attracted a lot of attention.
We successfully packed 20LBs in a 5LB bag.
I finally got to talk to a couple vanners I type to here and still missed a couple.
The weather could not have been better.The steaks where tender and juicy.Saturday nights band rocked.Life was great for four solid days.

........Wookee
I got a bunch of pics for my Keystone video smile
[quote=Wizard78]Awesome pics,I see my Dodge made the pics yay

Ricky turns out that Ford in front of your Dodge will be in my stable as well. I couldn't leave it behind.I now can recreat the black shorty I had at the Nats!!yay [/quot

Very cool Paul cheers I was wondering if you got it
While i did not get out and about as much as I like to.
I still managed to take a picture or two.

a few more of my favorites.......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The rest are here.....

Keystone Madness

I also want to thank the hosts for cutting the grass in the large field.Which is to me is a perfect back drop for taking pictures.........

........Wookee
some great pics on the last few pgs.
Wook,Those are some great photos you took. I wish I wasnt unconscious when you took the red van photos, but my van isnt as nice as those three look anyways. That green early was parked next to me in the show & shine and I got to get a good look at it, wow that is a sweet ford. All in all We had a wonderful time at Keystone and will definitly go back. I wish I could have met everyone.
Rick
Here's a few more shots that I took;
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Here are a few of my pics I got loaded on Photobucket. Will load them on FB when I get the chance. Need to edit some.

[Linked Image]
Mr. Wookee

[Linked Image]
Someone likes them large.

[Linked Image]
Here is one puppy who you do not want to take her rock from.
Originally Posted by wookee

sorry guys,I really could not be up on my feet as much as is needed to take a bunch of pictures at an event.

Here is a picture of the three newer vanners,Vans.

[Linked Image]

A 70,80 and a 90. Ford Dodge Chevy.

Too bad we did not get a chance to talk Mr Honey.
Captain E's morning apple pie was quite the treat.
I came home some things that required a good bit of my attention.Unfortunately I have not had a chance to go through the pictures I did take sort them out and file them away.

Even though I was not out and about as much as usual I still had a blast.I was not sure about the spot we got at first but it turned out to be a very good one.Natalie and Rat Trap re attracted a lot of attention.
We successfully packed 20LBs in a 5LB bag.
I finally got to talk to a couple vanners I type to here and still missed a couple.
The weather could not have been better.The steaks where tender and juicy.Saturday nights band rocked.Life was great for four solid days.

........Wookee

We know, we know Wookee! We understand completly! You just where relaxing havin' a good time and some dooshbags want a few pics!rofl You should feel honored really cuz you do take some good pics. We (at least I did) had a good time and that is what we where there for!!
Forgot the link.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v307/nautic1/Keystone%20Madness%202012/
This one shows all instead of page by page....

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v307/nautic1/Keystone%20Madness%202012/?start=all
Cool pics Phil
Excellent pics.
Anybody know what happened to Joe Scot (stormcloud van) Sounds like he might have smashed on the way home??

Say it ain't so. I hate hearing that kind of sh:t !!!!!
Pimp Daddy Joe aka Stormcloud.
[Linked Image]

Not sure what this pose is for Joe.
[Linked Image]

Ewwww....I'm not touching it.
[Linked Image]
Make sure you clean up after your pooch.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hi, I am Superbeast. The most interesting pet supply vendor. Stay thirsty my friends.
[Linked Image]

Henry says Hi.
[Linked Image]
Sometimes you just have to lie down and take a nap. On a stage. On a cement block.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Theres a fly on the stage

I haven't heard anything
OK.if anyone know's how to get ahold of mark with the red gmc that's for sale please pm me,i'm interested in buying it.
It just so happens that I took a picture of the for sale sign in the window. I'll pm you the number. He may not appreciate his phone number being posted on the internet.
Sometimes you just have to lie down and take a nap. On a stage. On a cement block.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

He's practically invisible with all that camo
It just so happens that I took a picture of the for sale sign in the window.

E, if that doesn't work.. send it to me. I know who is looking for the info. I'll pass it on.
Thanks Mutt, he got the PM.
I had breakfast with the guy on Friday morning at the dining hall....I think he was half asleep then, too! (or still up and drinkin' from the night before...LOL)

Just kiddin'...good to see ya, Fly!

I'm a little late gettin', but, Great Job Performance!!! Best van run I've been to all year!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

He's practically invisible with all that camo

haha
While i did not get out and about as much as I like to.
I still managed to take a picture or two.

a few more of my favorites.......

[Linked Image]

All my pictures of the photo shoot with my van came out blurry. Now that I see one of yours it really makes me mad

Never got to finish my post yesterday....town Library computers automatically shut down at 5:35 PM

Anyhoo....again, thanks to Performance for the great weekend, hope I didn't interrupt your tit show too much on Saturday night....just tryin' to earn my Drunk and Disorderly t-shirt...LOL (better order another one for next year!)

Thanks to Looney Tunes for the hospitality all weekend, Tim & Karen, Rebel & Zina and Charlie.
Also thanks to Steve & Suzie and Scott & Connie for the use of their campsite to park my cooler and bag-o-bones in half the weekend. Great Job with the donations for Shawnzo!! Also with the Beer Tasting.

Wiz, sorry about the Blue Ducks, better luck next time! (maybe ya oughta think about changing colors)

Dragonlord, thanks for the quick tour of the van, just before the van show. I never knew that much detail could be created using water-based paints. Congrats on winning Best Exterior!

Sunrise, good to see ya again, as always. Especially nice to see Pete and Nancy back again, been wayyy too long.

And Suzie, don't worry about your Bills. I'm typin' this during the 3rd quarter, and it looks like we're gettin' our ass kicked!! (Oh, well, it's only a game! LOL)

OK, Doc's is next weekend, and Boat & Mickey are gettin' married. Gonna be a Hell of a Party! 'Til then, see ya!
Originally Posted by Ghetto Rat

Wish I could say it aint so but from what I gathered, everybody ok but 4,000 dollars worth of damage.
Wiz, sorry about the Blue Ducks, better luck next time! (maybe ya oughta think about changing colors)

I'll stick with the blue lol they'll win sooner or later
Originally Posted by Ghetto Rat

Wish I could say it aint so but from what I gathered, everybody ok but 4,000 dollars worth of damage.

Was it the Storm Cloud van?
What a bummer. Glad to hear everyone is OK though.
Originally Posted by Galaxy

All my pictures of the photo shoot with my van came out blurry. Now that I see one of yours it really makes me mad

Charlie I dropped back and used two of my older cameras.
I am real happy with now the pictures I tool with them came out.

.......Wookee
Originally Posted by Galaxy

Charlie I dropped back and used two of my older cameras.
I am real happy with now the pictures I tool with them came out.

.......Wookee

Thanks again for doing the photo shoot with Jen and my van!
She said she had a lot of fun doing it, and so did I!
I'll look forward to receiving the entire collection...

As you know Glen from DropJaw Magazine was in attendance.
Here is a link to the eVANt coverage on his site:

http://www.dropjawmag.com/2012/keystone/index.htm

Glenn did an Outstanding job as usual
Thanks again for all the support! Yeah the waterbase does a nice job and best of all it's healthy for the lungs.
Ed, I did not know your murals where done in water base style paints.
That is a very cool fact to find out......

[Linked Image]

......Wookee
Not really sure where to post this but thought this would be a good start. My friend has cought van fever at GSVR and is lookin for an Astro. He saw this picture from Keystone and would like to check on this van. Could somebody in the know maybe message me his name and phone number or maybe they are on this site? Thanks in advance. C'mon Wookie, Maryland tag, you gotta know them.
[Linked Image]
Not really sure where to post this but thought this would be a good start. My friend has cought van fever at GSVR and is lookin for an Astro. He saw this picture from Keystone and would like to check on this van. Could somebody in the know maybe message me his name and phone number or maybe they are on this site? Thanks in advance. C'mon Wookie, Maryland tag, you gotta know them.
[Linked Image]

You sure its not a fever from all the shine?? rofl They followed us out across 78 and got off an exit and dissappeared.
That is Dave Monsees Van and I have his cell number. PM me if they have interest in the van!
PM sent. Thanks Ovanner.
Yea that's Big Dave's Van,Nate probably has his number
I have a pic of that van on my cell phone...lol Its my back ground.. I love it.... I would buy it if I could afford it.... Its the same color as my jacket I had bought for Keystone... lol. Its a nice looking van....
I got the number. Thanks y'all.
That's a lot of green!
It could be a Drunk and Disorderly Van
Thanks Wookee, yeah it's also good for the lungs...
I want to thank Performance for allowing the fundraising for Judi to have
happened at all. It is truly a statement on how wonderful the club is.

I just want to report that the total raised for the cause was $1,081.35!
Amazing what can happen in just couple of days when Vanners are together!

That was all the money collected too--we paid for the shipment ourselves!
Near as I could keep track, the numbers were like this--
From the Performance Kitchen $163.35
From the Black Box Bar $175
From $100
From Trophy pass $180
The rest from the jar at the gate and walking around with the jar......
Never had to break out the duct tape either!

Thought you would all like know how the fundraising went for the Shawn and Judi cause. Luke now also has dash plaques and they look great! I have ordered one, but if you guys don't buy them up I will have to get more! hee hee

It is an amazing thing to watch and be a part of when Vanners come together for a cause they believe in. And it is also an amazing thing when you can be a part of that act of human kindness and know you are really helping someone you love in need. I love my Vanning family and you have once again shown the world why! Thank you to all that donated and signed the cards or poster boards. They meant the world to our own Blenderqueen!
Posted By: Richbeer Official Keystone XX photos now posted - March 09th 2013 1:01 am
You guys know how I like to wait until the beginning of the season to post the pics from last year's Keystone. Well, this year it got away from me a little and I'm posting them much later that usual - sorry.

It's just that I know how long it takes me to put together, and knowing that makes me dread doing it even more and I've started to put it off longer and longer. Next year I'll try to get back to posting them on New Year's Day which I think is a good day to sit around and look at truck-in pics.

Anyway, I think they came out pretty nice. There's probably only about 3 photos that shouldn't have seen the light of day but in each case I had no choice.

As usual, the photos can be found on our website - PerformanceInc.org - under the "Party Pics" section.

Enjoy.
Posted By: Mutt Re: Official Keystone XX photos now posted - March 09th 2013 11:44 am
Great pics!
Posted By: heavy389 Re: Official Keystone XX photos now posted - March 09th 2013 2:44 pm
Kewl pics Rich!! yay cheers
Posted By: HighwayStar Re: Official Keystone XX photos now posted - March 09th 2013 3:05 pm
sweet pics for sure ! smile
© Vannin' Community and Forums