Vannin' Home
Ladies & Gentleman
Vanfest is adding another day to our event with a pre warm up party,Thursday June 10th.Camping for early entry thursday is $15 bucks .it includes warm up party favors,free pizza from 8 till 9 and a movie night in the main pavilion.gates open at noon thursday and will stay open till 11 P.m after that gates will reopen friday at 10 am for they event.
Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 24th 2009 9:19 pm
Wow ! Thanks Kevin....I can put away my Pasta Pots for this year smile
Posted By: BlueMagoo Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 24th 2009 9:40 pm
grin you going doc?
Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 24th 2009 9:56 pm
Free Pizza ? Absolutely smile You coming Rick ??
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 25th 2009 11:24 am
Way Cool!
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 25th 2009 1:19 pm
Darn it! Another day spent in that beautiful park with great friends! Well...I suppose I can suffer through it!
Posted By: BvrWally Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 25th 2009 1:51 pm
I was thinking the same thing Howard!!! lol
B.W. smile
Posted By: Dodges 3 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 28th 2009 2:57 pm
Ditto. Maybe I will come early next year. We will see how holidays look.
Posted By: 67Econo Guy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 29th 2009 1:16 am
we plan on being there!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 29th 2009 7:07 am
I already pre-entered this year when it was announced for next year............
I'll be back !
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 29th 2009 7:10 am
You must be Ken's neighbor. He used to live in Kitchner !
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 29th 2009 1:21 pm
I'll try to make it, but I might have a photo shoot to do though for Dropjaw. Ya I'll shooting a couple thousand pictures down by the beach of the wildest beach party of 2010. Vanfest 2010 will be Hawaiian themed so get your loudest Hawaiian shirt, or your coconut bikini top and grass skirt ready.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - November 29th 2009 2:20 pm
Sounds like fun,we plan on being there also.
Posted By: 89lxstanger Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 20th 2009 4:45 am
is saturday going to be the day of the show? need to know the time frame i got to make mine at least a roller again
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 20th 2009 7:01 am
The show will be Saturday...registration til 10, judging til 4!
Posted By: 89lxstanger Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 22nd 2009 1:52 am
nice, there wont be much to judge just hope to have frame floors and motor at least mounted , will there be an under construction class lol it may not bebale to even get off the trailer :P
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 22nd 2009 2:44 am
Why so long for the show lol
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 22nd 2009 12:15 pm
Beer breaks, Jim, beer breaks! Yes we have an under construction class!
Posted By: LilSis Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 25th 2009 4:17 am
We'll see where my work sends me when and what truck'ns I can swing in around the work.... Do they really want the Vegas Vanner back in Canada????? I'll need WI to supply the apple pie for the awards again :)))
Posted By: VanVida_Israel Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 25th 2009 5:21 am
Michelle, you're like an Outlaw..you're wanted all over,lol.
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 25th 2009 5:45 am
Here you are again Hope to see you in June ?
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - December 25th 2009 6:45 am
I'm sure you will lol
From the Head Office of Vanfest

Well are ya ready for this? I'm not! This year marks 15 years of fun, friendship, and showmanship. You have given this show your all, and I thank you for that.
Now it's our turn, starting with June 10th Warm Up party, an extra $15 bucks gets you in for an extra day Thursday with a Meet and Greet with party favors to start the weekend. It will be a Movie night, along with free pizza from 8 to 9, brought to by Horizon Networks Group.
Friday is a day of fun & games, registration for the Show and a party in the main pavilion at 8.
Saturday is a long day with the show starting early, so pace yourself.
Show & Shine, Awards, and the main event, the Hawaiian Luau, along with some other things we can't tell you about yet. Cause I'm working on some surprises.
Well boys & girls this will be my last year as Event Chairman of Vanfest. 15 years of memories will serve me well along with the friendships I'll always cherish. I've watched you all grow up along with your kids and in some cases your grandkids.
And I'm always easy to find in this great land of ours, look in the white pages I'm sure our name will pop up, drop by the lounge. Thanks again for the memories, friendships, and most of all your faith in seeing this show become Canada's Largest Custom Van & Truck show.
See you in June !
Truck 'em Safe!
Kevin Lundy
Event Chairman

Hi Kevin,we will be returning this year for sure,I will get my pre-entry in soon.Looking foreward to seeing you at VANFEST.
Been trying for a couple of years to get some magazine coverage for Vanfest. I'm sending my pictures from last year to Glenn at Drop Jaw seeing that Truckin' only used them on their website and will provide Glenn with some Drop Jaw friendly coverage of this year's Vanfest. We're going to do the bikini contest on Saturday afternoon near the show n shine so that should make for some worthy pictures.

Kev I hope this is enough to get me off of Saturday night security duty lol
Not only is it 15 years for Vanfest, this is Kevin's 10th retirement! Stay tuned for news about Kevin and the Vanfest staff hosting #16!!!!!! Love ya, buddy!
you tell him Howard!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanna go NOW! I'm so ready for Vanfest. My van may not be, but I sure am.
Santa Tommy will be marking our spots next week smile Ken, which spot for you ...same as last time ??
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - January 30th 2010 1:56 pm
This year we would like some help in filling the truck with us for the food bank. Last year our can goods drive was good and we donated $500 bucks also. We need your help to make it bigger and better so drop a can or 2 off at the gate and make me proud to fill the truck with us.

Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - April 18th 2010 9:21 pm
From The Head Office Of Vanfest

Ladies & Gentleman, Boys & Girls, Young & Old alike, Spring is in the air and we are getting ready to host Canada’s Largest Custom Van & Truck show, June 11-13, 2010 at the Springwater Conservation Area, just south of Aylmer, Ontario. 15 yrs of glittering paint, shining chrome, from chopped, lowered and stretched, to fully restored trucks, that’s what this show is all about. Friendships are another thing that are built at this show. Young & old alike sharing ideas and thoughts on how to build or design a life time dream.
This show was built on a dream that has reached its 15th year thanks to you. 1996, the first year this show was held, it was put together in about 3 months and 66 vans came through the gate. In the 2nd yr we added pickup trucks to our line-up and the event grew to just over 100. 2009 was our best year with 326.

This year will be no different, we have pulled another rabbit out of the hat and came up with this:
Thursday $15.00 extra bucks gets you in early for the warm up party, with fun and games, meet and greet with some great food, and an outdoor movie night.
Friday, gates open at 10 a.m for this spectacular weekend and the second fun filled night with preshow party on the beach, a D.J, our infamous dartboard, and some games.
Saturday is the long one so pace yourself. Show & Shine starts at 10 a.m till 4 with Awards at 6ish. Three Man Advantage is back this year to rock the evening away, with Bright & Shine to follow at dusk. And remember Saturday night theme party is a Hawaiian party with prizes to be won.
Spectator’s admission Saturday only, 10AM to 4PM is 7 bucks per person and a canned good for the food bank, kids 12 and under free accompanied by an adult.
Our charity for this year will be the Caring Cupboard Food Bank; so don’t forget your canned goods for the “Fill the truck with us.” food drive.
Well that’s what we have to offer this year (with maybe a few extras thrown-in). Don’t want to show? Then come as a spectator and support Canada’s Largest Custom Van & Truck show and get outta the house for a day, and dream a little.
This is a dream come true for me thanks to you, my name is Kevin Lundy and I’m Proud to be the Event Coordinator for such a prestigious show, please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions you may have. 519-225-2969 or vanfest@hotmail.com
Welcome back!
Yours Truly,
Kevin Lundy
Event Coordinator

P.S Drive Safe & Dreams do come true.
Vanfest.vandomain.com for updates
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - April 18th 2010 9:33 pm
I guess i'll have to be there. lol
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - April 18th 2010 11:25 pm
well i hope so jim
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - April 19th 2010 1:15 am
I'll be there in our conversion,love shack will be another time it looks like.
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - April 19th 2010 4:03 pm
You never know--
and if I want that hug from Kevin--
and some giggles from all-
and some care from Shelia--
---you never know---

Posted By: Country Boy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - April 21st 2010 1:41 am
We Will be there for sure - hopin to have my early ready to go
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 02nd 2010 5:04 pm
Vanfest 15 is Proud to present for there 1st time to canada ,Drop Jaw Magazine.Watch for there crew doing photo shoots for there October issue of Drop Jaw,June 11-13 At the Springwater Conservation in Aylmer Ontario and come be a part of it.
Posted By: Snotty Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 02nd 2010 5:27 pm
Thats awesome new's Kev... wait til u meet Glenn, he's an cool guy, tell him dont get to carried away on the trucks, emphasize all the vans that are there! grin
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 02nd 2010 10:44 pm
BRING IT ON
Posted By: PYSCHOWard Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 03rd 2010 1:25 am
Originally Posted by spicoli
Vanfest 15 is Proud to present for there 1st time to canada ,Drop Jaw Magazine.Watch for there crew doing photo shoots for there October issue of Drop Jaw,June 11-13 At the Springwater Conservation in Aylmer Ontario and come be a part of it.

AWESOME, if Glenn is there you'll have Excellent coverage, in Drop Jaw magazine.With Virtual AND Glenn taking photo's we'll have the Best Coverage ever on a show.

So Just what is it we need to get across the Border Now?
A couple yrs ago when i rode the bike into Canada, the New laws hadn't gone into effect yet.

Posted By: 89lxstanger Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 03rd 2010 2:19 am
ill be there bringing my 64 in an on goign state where do i preregister?
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 03rd 2010 8:36 pm
Just confirmed with Kev that Glenn is indeed coming up. We were going to have Dropjaw coverage one way or another but having Glenn there will be a real treat. I'll get in touch with him in the next week to make sure he is all set for his border crossing in June.
There will be a bikini contest on the Saturday afternoon as part of the show n shine festivities, so we'll have plenty of photo ops to keep him busy lol

89xlstranger you can get the preregister info here: Vanfest website
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 03rd 2010 11:44 pm
Get a passport...come on up!
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 06th 2010 12:33 am
BRING IT ON
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 10th 2010 4:43 pm
Is there going to be a food vendor there this year?
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 11th 2010 12:43 am
From the head office of Vanfest
Well the 30 day count down has begun, and a lot more things have been added in for the weekend like a bikini on the beach contest with cash prizes, truck limbo, and so much more if only you could imagine. We are also looking for Vendors and Sponsors for the bikini contest. Well here is this yrs schedule
Thursday 10 A.M gates open for warm up party
7 P.M meet and greet in the main pavilion, blenders, some kind a pong game 8-10 free munches and a movie compliments of Horizon Networks Group

Friday 10 A.M Gates open to Vanfest
9- 11 Off The Wagon starts serving food
2-7 Pre reg for Saturdays show and shine
4-6 Pre Show on the beach Vendors row open.
8-12 come party in the main pavilion with our infamous dart board
Some fun and games and a D.J to entertain ya
Saturday
8 a.m Breakfast is cooking at off the wagon near the show and shine area. 9 a.m Vendors row opens and 1st call for show and shine
10 a.m show and shine cut off gates open to public till 4 p.m.
2 p.m. Miss Vanfest Bikini Contest on the Beach in show and shine.
4 p.m. Gates close to public
6 ish Awards
8 - midnight Hawaiian luau in the main pavilion. Band hits the stage.
9:30 Bright & shine in vendors row
10 ish back to the band till midnight

Sunday 9 a.m Breakfast at off the wagon opens
10-ish campsite clean
Noon Truck in officially closes now have a safe journey home and tell your friends what they missed.
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 19th 2010 1:16 am
Well heres some friendly reminders when your coming to Canada Eh.buy your beer there,the price of a case of beer will shock you if ya never been here before ,we pay 40 bucks a case of 24 .you are aloud 2 case of beer for the weekend to bring with you .kevie will by any cases left over . our bring ann extra for him .we are 2 hr from windsor and 2& half from Niagara Falls.So take your time its worth the Drive.for those with a GPS the address is 8079 springwater Rd Aylmer Ontario.the bands are booked the beers on ice.its 3 wks away so atart packin.Remember JUNE 10 11 12 13 2010 ,so come to Canada i beg you,ya know you will have a good time ,trust me.now go pack or something and think Vanfest 15 Canada's Largest Custom Van & Truck show.I see your still thinkin about it ,[Stop Thinkin and get packin .See ya in 3 wks kids Drive Safe
Spicoli
Posted By: vanmachineman Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 19th 2010 1:25 am
Originally Posted by Virtual
Just confirmed with Kev that Glenn is indeed coming up. We were going to have Dropjaw coverage one way or another but having Glenn there will be a real treat. I'll get in touch with him in the next week to make sure he is all set for his border crossing in June.
There will be a bikini contest on the Saturday afternoon as part of the show n shine festivities, so we'll have plenty of photo ops to keep him busy lol

89xlstranger you can get the preregister info here: Vanfest website

Gilrs Girls Girls I'm Gonna miss a Good Time.Take lots of pics.close-ups Too.
Posted By: twpercent Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 19th 2010 2:18 am
Hope to be there on the 10th.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 19th 2010 11:19 am
Was hoping to be there,but things have changed won't make it Kev.Hopefully next year with the blue van.Have a great one.
Posted By: Charley Olenak Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 19th 2010 2:37 pm
I well be there with 2 keys
Posted By: Deb Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 25th 2010 5:10 pm
Yeah Charley, maybe you should give Doc a set to hold onto for you? smile
Uh-oh we forgot to pre-reg again.
Sending you a check for 3 vans Kevy.
My Daughter wanted to come again this year and bringing younger Sis this time with her van! WOO HOO Can't wait!!!
Posted By: 89lxstanger Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - May 28th 2010 1:59 am
not going to pre register but i will be there friday night and sleeping in my carcass of a van lol
Posted By: Astrogirl95 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 02nd 2010 2:31 am
Woody and I just decided today that we can definitely make it this year and we are looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Posted By: Kevs_Kustoms Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 04th 2010 10:02 pm
Leanne and I won't be able to make it, again, this year. mad frown cry
Really, Really, wanted to be there!!! Things to do with the Kids, and the fact that, my landlord has decided, out of the Fricken Blue, to SELL my house!!! Sooo, everybody, have a Great time and take lots of pics. It's going to be a busy month for us.

Do a SHOT, SLAM a BEER, I promise, we'll be there NEXT YEAR!!!

cheers Everybody have a SAFE trip!!!
Peace, Kev& Leanne cool
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 04th 2010 10:34 pm
We can't make it either Kev,maybe Butler!
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 06th 2010 12:52 pm
well gang the final touches have been put together for next weekend,have a safe journey to they event (please don't drink and drive)arrive alive and ready to party.the weather is going to be hot & Clammy , so be prepared.now go pack shorts,your favourite beverage,coolie cups,and what ever else your bringin and get ready for the ride of your live
see ya in 96 hours ,yes i said 96 hrs
Kevin
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 06th 2010 1:01 pm
Looking forward to seeing everyone...Anyone in the neighborhood, we are going to Steam Whistle brewery on Tuesday.
Posted By: Mat Mobile Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 06th 2010 2:58 pm
New job so I will be leaving after work on Friday.I should be able to finish early (3pmish) so I should arrive around midnight - 1 am. The guys from my club Vanmania will be keeping a spot for me.

Have a safe trip!
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 06th 2010 9:36 pm
dont forget our fill the truck with us food drive for the local food bank ,make me proud gang thanks for helping us help others
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 07th 2010 12:14 pm
The party has begun! It's Vanfest week, and the vanners are already gathering in the Kitchener area. I am off to the Dr. At 8, then a few errands, and I am off...as the old saying goes...KERPLUNBKKKKKK!
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 07th 2010 1:00 pm
CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT ? I have a garmin and springwater road does'nt come up on it ,is there another road around it or next to it that i can plug in to get the directions ? thanks, STAN
Posted By: Beakster Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 07th 2010 1:07 pm
Some people stopped me in the street the other day when I was driving my van and handed me a flyer for Vanfest and told me how great it is. smile Looks like I've convinced my girlfriend that Vanfest will be fun so I should be arriving on Friday night. Its my first van show so looking forward to it lots. I'll be in my van with A Team paint job. laugh

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 07th 2010 1:59 pm
Beakster you might be in for a treat, the nicest A Team van I've seen in person and even on the net has been to Vanfest the past 2 years. With the A Team movie starting this weekend he could be rather popular though.

Can someone put in the GPS coordinates for Springwater for Stan ?
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 07th 2010 3:33 pm
Hey doug, i'll go by the last street listed on mapquest, it say's you turn right on talbot street, i'll use that as a ending street.
Posted By: vanmachineman Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 07th 2010 3:35 pm
Vanners have alot of Fun up there.
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 08th 2010 12:04 pm
Playing tour guide to a few vanners from near and far today. In a couple of weeks the city of Toronto is hosting the G8-G20 summits. It's gonna cost $1 billion for security ... we'll put the security measures through the test today with our own little summit at Steamwhistle Brewery and lunch at hooters will also be making a pitstop at the Dreamcar Garage.

Reminder for our visitors from the U.S, don't forget to bring your passports and more important buy your beer and liquor in the U.S at the duty free crossings or before. You'll save about 50%. Even more important now that the Canuck Loonie (dollar) is almost at par.
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 08th 2010 2:33 pm
Well, sad to say I must miss my favorite van run again this year. We just don't have the funds to attend. Please take lots of pictures for me cry
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 08th 2010 2:44 pm
DAMN KEN,wanted to finally meet you and your wife - i guess i'll have to wait till the nat's !! STAN
Posted By: 67Econo Guy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 12:20 am
just finished loading, be on the road at 6 am Wed. Heading to the warm up party at Kens. See you guys for lunch.YEH, what Howard says KP .
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 12:43 am
Have lots of fun guys.
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 1:22 am
Sorry to hear you guys can't make it. Life sometimes gets in the way of all the fun.

Change of plans today, we got word that Supervan was back at the Guild. Last year a group of vanners went up there and the van wasn't there. Got some bad news though, it will cost $120k to buy it now frown.
[Linked Image]
Then we went to downtown in the shadow of the CN Tower to see Steamwhistle Brewery. Glen managed to get us a free tour of the place. They have a very nice collection of antique trucks and an Econo Supervan. Unfortunately that was in the shop for some engine work. We did talk to the promotion manager about getting it to Vanfest next year.
[Linked Image]
By this time we were getting hungry so then we stopped by the local Hooters.
[Linked Image]

Not too bad for day 1 of the Vanfest experience. Now I have to take the tour bus seats out of the Astro and get it ready for Vanfest.

Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 3:09 am
What an awesome day...free tour, cheap parking, hot waitresses, good beer, perfect weather...did I mention hot waitresses? Thanks to Doug for driving and tour guiding...Did I mention hot waitresses?
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 3:12 am
Jim,

Yu're not following Gary up this w/e ?
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 3:28 am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
As I said...hot waitress!
Posted By: SnowVan Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 3:39 am
Way cool! See you tomorrow!
Posted By: jimdee Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 3:42 am
any vanners going this weekend to vanfest from Syracuse are or passing threw this area i have vanner express need a dog house from dodge3 ny phone num is 315-592-4494 jimdee thanks
Posted By: Pat ALTRUK Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 12:30 pm
Look's like a great time!

Howard ....Im not sure if you mentioned it or not ....but that waitress is hot!
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 12:56 pm
Not sure...
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 1:32 pm
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME - i went onto weather.com to get the weekend forecast and it changed ,rain and tnunderstorms till tuesday ?
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 2:44 pm
There's a strange phenomenem that affects the weather at Vanfest, known as the Dutch Umbrella. We've had times where it's raining everywhere around us but not a drop at the park. Let's hope that Bad Girl Lynn will help Dutch fend off the bad weather for us this year.
Bring some rain gear just in case we do get the odd shower. Bad weather has never stopped vanners from having a good time. Vanners will turn lemony weather into Vanatics lemonade, Phrog Juice, Orange Crush, Jewel's red stuff, Apple Pie, Moon Lite blenders ...
Posted By: Dodges 3 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 9:22 pm
Damn Ken(Superbeast) I can't believe you aren't coming again...But wait, I'm not in the best of shape either. We'll be there just after the gates open on friday, to party with the people, but we'll be leaving on saturday to head to Barrie, a 3 hr drive north. We've thought about bringing 2 vans, and leaving mine there for the show, but there isn't a hope in hell in getting back in time for the awards. And I'd be concerned about rain. We are still in the discussing mode, but right now, I believe I just won't be able to show this year. Bummer. Oh well, interior still not done.
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 09th 2010 9:59 pm
im off to the park drive safe and ill see ya there
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 12:41 am
Have a great time you all lol
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 1:56 am
Warmup party in full swing at Hopcrafts...15 or so vans, big batch of Wacko's Nuclear waste...pics later...
Posted By: 89lxstanger Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 2:14 am
had a showing for an uncle tonight and funeral on saturday provided i can get out of there at a good time im gonna try my ass off to get there for saturday with the van on the trailer!
Posted By: bgfnysandy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 2:41 am
I'll be there sometime Thursday afternoon (minus Dr. Scott this weekend). You Canadians sure know how to take care of a Bad Girl!
Posted By: Dodges 3 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 11:37 am
Screw it. I'm going to take 2 vans this year, so me and my girlfriend can take off saturday morning for a memorial, and my van can go in the show. I just need someone to close up the doors if it rains.
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 12:08 pm
Good for you buddy! I'm sure someone will take care of it if you let people know you need to step away.
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 12:52 pm
We'll look after your van Brad, no worries. If you leave the keys we can even bring it back to your campsite for you after happy hour lol
I'm headed out sometime today. Trying to finish up something for the Econoheads.
Posted By: Kooba Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 1:48 pm
We're leaving in about hour, everything we could possibly need(Yeah right!) is in the van. Seeya's around 2 or 3. Sorry you can't make it Ken, we'll seeya at the Nat's. Brad we got you covered. Everybody else don't forget your Hawaiian shirts and other tropical decorations. LETSGO VANNING!!! Yeah. Oh yeah Yaah! HAWKS!
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 2:35 pm
Everyones at Ken's house having a good time, see everyone on friday!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 2:37 pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 2:40 pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 3:22 pm
Very nice pictures. Wish I could have been there. See you this afternoon !
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 3:29 pm
Sure rub it in frown

But seriously, have a great time everyone! Hope to see you all at the Nats!
Posted By: jobgfny Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 4:39 pm
Hey Ken, Rub,a dub dub! lol! Going to miss you,but would rather have you & Deb at Nats. Sorry Canadians!
Lisa and I should out of here in a couple of hours, hope to be there by 9. Someone please save us some pizza!!

I like the way the Canadians take care of the Bad Girls too!
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 10th 2010 8:07 pm
It's going to be very strange without Doc at Vanfest this year. He's been to every Vanfest since the beginning and many vanners have been encouraged to come to this great event thanks to Doc. We'll make a special toast to him during Happy Hour and hope that he doesn't ever do this to us again lol

Take care Doc, up there in the real Great White North !

I'm almost ready to roll finally. I'll see if I can log in from somewhere tomorrow.
Have a good one all !!!!!! Will really miss it this year but it happens.....

Well, if it is any consolation to me I am going North for the weekend smile
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 11th 2010 1:44 am
got the camper packed and i'll be pullin out at about 9am. lookin forward to meetin people from the site. STAN
Posted By: starwars Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 11th 2010 4:54 am
what is a good truckin without rain
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 11th 2010 9:41 am
Glad to see you made it Gary,looks like some fun. lol
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 11th 2010 2:36 pm
The long haulers are here just waiting for the locals to arrive. Some vans here already Taz, Pirates of the Caravan, Flamed ... it's going to be a good show.
Posted By: Bobert Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 11th 2010 3:22 pm
rub it in Doug, not there this year to this great eVant.
Posted By: Kevs_Kustoms Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 12th 2010 3:35 pm
Hope the weather is holding out, and eveybody is in full swing!!! smile Man, do I wish me, my wife, Leanne, and... The "Banana-Split"(our '77 Street Van), were Partying with all you Krazy-Ass people!! yay devil yay devil yay devil yay devil yay
We'll be Waiving our, "Canadian Flag" and... Drinkin as many, Ice-Cold "Molsons"cheersas we can... for the rest of the Week-End!!! Have a Great time, everybody!! crazy rolleyes grin
Sorry, Virtual, really thought we could pull it off, and make it up there this year, not so frown mad
NEXT YEAR!!! Already got it marked, whenever it is!!!
To ALL the Vanners, have a Safe Trip Home!!! smile
PEACE, "KeVan & LeVanne" cool P.S. Take lots of pics grin
Posted By: smitty Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 12th 2010 4:47 pm
Have a Great time everyone, we'll be thinking of you in envy and will hoist a few your way!!!! Really wish we could be there, hopefully next year!!! See you all at the Nats!!
Posted By: vannerbabe Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 12th 2010 10:50 pm
WOW you're not kidding that waitress with the sunglasses on sure is HOT!!!!!!
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 13th 2010 12:48 pm
Vanfest wrapping up now. Another great time and great weather despite the crazy weather forecasts and actual weather systems all around the area. Great seeing vanner friends from near and very far. I posted pictures to Facebook and will have some up on showvans tomorrow.
Vanfest will be back in 2011 ! More info to follow.
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 12:31 am
WOW! What a week! And what a party! It was a full week of fun-went to see Supervan ( the van, not the movie!), toured Steam Whistle brewery, Enjoyed a patio bar on Queen St. in Toronto, Watched the Hawks win the Stanley Cup at Hopcrafts' house, and that only took us thru Wednesday! Then a rescue mission to get Taz and his broken van...
The Truckin itself was great...perfect weather, 338 trucks, 157 in the show, bikini models, Medusa, beer, drinks, food and fun...thanks to all for everything
Posted By: Snotty Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 12:49 am
pics pics pics for us that didn't make it this year lol what van won best of show?
Posted By: PYSCHOWard Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 1:02 am
Sounds like everyone had a GOOD Time,nice turnout for the show too.
Posted By: spicoli Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 1:51 am
And THE BEST OF SHOW GOES TO
pirates of the Carribean
More to follow shortly after i catch my breath
kevin

Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 4:59 am
That's why I came back for the third year with a third van !!!!!!!
Thanks Kevin !
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 5:09 am
Originally Posted by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
Have a good one all !!!!!! Will really miss it this year but it happens.....

Well, if it is any consolation to me I am going North for the weekend smile

Missed ya Doc !
Posted By: BlueLemon Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 5:16 am
We'll look after your van Brad, no worries. If you leave the keys we can even bring it back to your campsite for you after happy hour lol
I'm headed out sometime today. Trying to finish up something for the Econoheads.

Doug,

BIG thanks from all us Econoheads for your help in impressing the Ford Motor Company !!!!
August 12 will surely be a date in HISTORY !
Posted By: Dodges 3 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 9:06 am
It was very sad leaving there at 7am saturday morning, but I knew how much my girlfriend wanted me with her at an uncle's memorial. So we packed up and left. We did manage to have a great time for the short time there. Partied with THE PEOPLE, and the band, what can I say, except, Kevin, I hope you didn't pay them much. Steve(Ghostrider) and I could've done a better job. I wish I could've left my van in the show & shine, but just didn't feel good about it. As it was, we didn't get back ti KW region until 9pm saturday night, and wouldn't make it back to Van Fest until around 11pm. so we chose to stay home.

See ya'll at the NATS....
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 1:43 pm
Here's a selection of my van/vanner pictures :
Vanfest 2010 van/vanner pictures

Overview of Show
[Linked Image]

The Econo vanners do ZZ
[Linked Image]

The Nats Board reps and support team at Vanfest
[Linked Image]
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 3:04 pm
Got back from vanfest yesterday afternoon,had a great time and would like to thank the guys and gals of HY-ROLLIN VANS for takin me under their wing all weekend and showing me their hospitality. i'll be back in 2011 for the festivities ! STAN
Posted By: starwars Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 7:40 pm
great pics
Posted By: Lordmodelbuilder Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 14th 2010 11:50 pm
Great pics! Did Taz break an axle doing a smokey burnout or what? Brad
Posted By: 67Econo Guy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 12:06 am
THE BURNOUT WAS ELSEWHERE, THIS WAS JUST THE RESULT,NOT A GOOD DAY, I WAS PART OF THE RESCUE TEAM.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 12:22 am
That would be a bummer.Nice pics!Hope to be there next year.
Posted By: Lee7673 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 12:40 am
Great pics!
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 2:19 am
Stan...nice to meet you...always good to put a face to a screen name! Nice to see a lot of "Long ago" vanners there, too. Lots of memories revived this weekend!
Posted By: Lordmodelbuilder Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 3:20 am
Originally Posted by 67Econo Guy
THE BURNOUT WAS ELSEWHERE, THIS WAS JUST THE RESULT,NOT A GOOD DAY, I WAS PART OF THE RESCUE TEAM.

So, did he break the axle shaft or? Brad
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 3:25 am
Wow taking the day off after a van event really works well. I managed to rest up a bit and get my pictures organized. Fortunately Geoff also had the day off and was able to get me the results as well. So much behind the action work by the show people, Geoff and Howard pretty much put in a 12 hour day getting this all done on Saturday.

2011 Vanfest coverage and results
Posted By: PYSCHOWard Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 7:36 am
Thanks for the Pic's Doug.
Posted By: SFS60 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 12:39 pm
hey howard, it was nice meeting you and all the people i've seen on the site in picture but never in person. during the show n shine i was talking to matt mobile from montreal and he realizes who i am from the site and say's to me HEY STAN ,I THOUGHT YOU WERE A LOT YOUNGER - thanks matt !!
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 3:16 pm
Originally Posted by BlueLemon
That's why I came back for the third year with a third van !!!!!!!
Thanks Kevin !

This is also why Vanfest is our favorite run and it sucks so bad when we have to miss it.
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 3:18 pm
Originally Posted by PYSCHOWard
Thanks for the Pic's Doug.

yeah Sorry I wasn't there to lend a hand. I do hope you are going to send me any extra curricular bikini shots grin
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 3:35 pm
Sorry Ken, there were no extra curricular bikini shots. Being in thew middle of the afternoon at the show open to the public Kevin was very strict, one of the 2 guys in the contest lifted his coconut bra and was tossed from the contest lol In the end Ashley won, I helped convince her to enter: [Linked Image]
Posted By: vanmachineman Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 4:27 pm
Nice vans & Yes Nice Vanners as well.Lol
Posted By: Taz Van 67 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 4:35 pm
Vanfest 2010 What can I say!! The axel on the Taz Van snapped off ~ 22 k into Canada along the 402. Luckily I got the van stopped as the axel broke. I have a lot of people to Thank. Danny & Sandy for taking the kids & camper. The rescue crew that got us off the 402 & to Vanfest. Everyone that helped get me parts & get the Taz Van at least mobile. My son & his wife (Chris & Cory) for bringing my truck & trainer to the border so I could get the Taz Van home. I will finish rebuilding the rear-end tonight. Here are a few pictures. Thanx Again!!!!
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 4:38 pm
Damn! Lucky it stayed on there looking like that. Hope it didn't do any body damage!
Posted By: Suzie-BGfNY-IN Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 4:45 pm
Oh Taz, were you just envious of all that trailer trash at Midwest?!?!? hee hee

I do hope it repairs easily for you and she is on the road soon---Nats are just around the corner!
Posted By: twpercent Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 6:39 pm
Thanks to all!I had a great time.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 15th 2010 9:19 pm
Glad you got it stopped Taz,did you sell it Ron lol
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 16th 2010 1:06 am
I noticed that taz didn't mention that it was 3 FORD guys and Jess that came to get him! I was glad to be a help, and part of a great team!
Posted By: bgfnysandy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 16th 2010 1:15 am
Like I said, those Canadians sure know how to take care of a Bad Girl! Thanks kids. Taz, sorry about the wake-up call, it must have been the apple pie! Tell Bev I'll miss him at the Duct Tape festival!
Posted By: 89lxstanger Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 16th 2010 3:06 am
man i hate that i missed it this year! i even booked it off a year in adavnace and could not make it god damn death in the family for an married into uncle i cant stand!

great pics guys glad it as a great turn out and the weatehr was great
Posted By: Star Dreamer Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 16th 2010 3:25 am
Sorry we missed this event, we really wanted to make it. Hopefully next year!. Sorry to hear about the axle problems, Taz, glad you got stopped safe and sound and made it on to the show.

Dave
Posted By: Taz Van 67 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 16th 2010 11:39 am
OK Howard!! Yes it was 3 Ford guys (Gary, Ken, & Howard) plus Jess!! I see you didn't mention that you 3 Ford guys picked me up in a Chevy 2500HD & the trailer was held up by 64 Chevy SS hubcaps with Super Chevy stickers??? All I can say is that all the help that I received in Canada was outstanding!!! I will be back!!

By the way, The Taz Van is fixed & ready to go this weekend!!
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 16th 2010 12:00 pm
Just had to give ya crap! Vanners helping vanners!
Posted By: 67Econo Guy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 12:46 am
Taz, glad you got home safe,way before the econo was on the trailer,I have a 69 camaro I hauled around to Super Chevy events and my brother gave me the hub caps. The car is in the final phase of a freshin- up job, a new look and a 9.70 time slip.Hope to see ya at the NATS.
Posted By: 67Econo Guy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 12:49 am
Star Dreamer, hows everything ??Did you have a good ISCA show season?New York in July ?
Posted By: X-MAN Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 1:36 am
Glad the Taz van is ok. That happens to be one of my favorite vans btw. Any idea what caused it to snap like that, worn bearing, just old age?
Posted By: 67Econo Guy Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 1:45 am
bad bearing and overheats the axle,my guess....
Posted By: Star Dreamer Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 3:39 am
Originally Posted by 67Econo Guy
Star Dreamer, hows everything ??Did you have a good ISCA show season?New York in July ?

We are doing good, we are Class Champions in Full Custom van and qualified for the Championship Finals in the Truck catagory down in Houston (see posting under new events). I am almost out of vacation days and need the save the last few I have for the Houston trip so looks like we have to miss another Nationals. We plan to go to next years Van Fest & Nats, since we will probably only do one or two indoor shows if any and should have lots more vacation time. Dave
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 11:34 am
Dave I'm sure you can schedule a trip for work here during Vanfest week next year. We can probably arrange to have your van stay here in between Vanfest and Nats too if you want.

Here's an overview of the Vanfest show n shine, I wish I could figure the timing of the thumbnail stamps, this clip is 90% vans :
Posted By: Taz Van 67 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 12:50 pm
Vanners Helping Vanners!!!! I tell you that without my vanner family I would have been F$%$^#*&^(#!!! I rebuilt the rear-end 8 years ago. Everything new or NOS!! It had to be a faulty bearing (Bad casting, weak steal) that caused it to go bad!! Any-way I just wanted to thank all me vanner family that helped or just checked to insure everything is OK!!
Posted By: Lordmodelbuilder Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 1:01 pm
Originally Posted by Taz Van 67
Vanners Helping Vanners!!!! I tell you that without my vanner family I would have been F$%$^#*&^(#!!! I rebuilt the rear-end 8 years ago. Everything new or NOS!! It had to be a faulty bearing (Bad casting, weak steal) that caused it to go bad!! Any-way I just wanted to thank all me vanner family that helped or just checked to insure everything is OK!!

The awesome burnouts didn't have anything to do with it breaking? LOL, Bet it did.grin Time for better axle shafts,rear disc brakes now.
Glad to hear you have it back together. Brad
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 1:09 pm
Nice video Doug, but WTF you "ALMOST" got the girl in the bikini TWICE!
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 2:14 pm
I apologize for that Ken. There were bikinis all over the place on Saturday, I had to follow three models in bikinis around for about an hour Saturday afternoon and then be up front at the bikini contest as well. Then have Ashley Miss Bikini Vanfest pose for a few pictures, then be on the judges side of the wet t-shirt contest. Sometimes it just gets to be too much lol
For the Nats I'll make sure to find out when Glenn will be doing his photoshoot for Drop Jaw and you'll be the first one to know.
We'll be doing this all again next year at Vanfest so that is even more incentive to be there.
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 2:48 pm
You poor, poor dude! I feel so sorry for you having to view all of those half naked girls.
lol
What I want to know id where are the rest of the pics
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 17th 2010 3:12 pm
I'll try to add some more once I get a chance but once again I'm sending the best pics to a few magazines to use them as they please. I'll bring all my pics with me to Nats for you to peruse.
Posted By: Ken_Hopcraft Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 18th 2010 2:53 am
Originally Posted by Taz Van 67
OK Howard!! Yes it was 3 Ford guys (Gary, Ken, & Howard) plus Jess!! I see you didn't mention that you 3 Ford guys picked me up in a Chevy 2500HD & the trailer was held up by 64 Chevy SS hubcaps with Super Chevy stickers??? All I can say is that all the help that I received in Canada was outstanding!!! I will be back!!

By the way, The Taz Van is fixed & ready to go this weekend!!

Ohh, and you drove around in a DODGE pickup full of chevy fix it stuff as well.:)
Just busting on ya buddy
Posted By: on the road Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 18th 2010 11:54 am
Good call, Ken!
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 18th 2010 5:02 pm
Man,I just read this thread,I'm sorry to hear Taz had a problem
Thank God for Vanner Family.Glad you got it fixed, it is my all time Faverite Early
Posted By: BvrWally Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 18th 2010 6:20 pm
I apologize for that Ken. There were bikinis all over the place on Saturday, I had to follow three models in bikinis around for about an hour Saturday afternoon
Yeah that Virtual!!! lol
[Linked Image]
B.W. smile
Posted By: Virtual Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 18th 2010 6:36 pm
Nice shot Rollie ! Hope we're not getting Sporty in trouble again lol
Posted By: Taz Van 67 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 21st 2010 10:49 am
Thanx Ken!!! Yes I did have a Dodge PU to drive all me Chevy parts around in!! It helped save my &@(&#)*&%$)#%&)@#)%&#%&!1
Thanx Again!!
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 21st 2010 4:16 pm
Originally Posted by BvrWally
I apologize for that Ken. There were bikinis all over the place on Saturday, I had to follow three models in bikinis around for about an hour Saturday afternoon
Yeah that Virtual!!! lol
[Linked Image]
B.W. smile

Wow, nice paint on that van rofl
Posted By: BvrWally Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 21st 2010 4:24 pm
[Linked Image]
smile B.W.
Posted By: Superbeast Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 21st 2010 7:39 pm
Wow, that truck has really nice paint too grin Got any more nice paint jobs?
Posted By: PYSCHOWard Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 21st 2010 8:11 pm
Originally Posted by Superbeast
Originally Posted by BvrWally
Yeah that Virtual!!! lol
[Linked Image]
B.W. smile

Wow, nice paint on that van rofl

Yeah, i can see the smoke commin off those Flames.
Posted By: newkirkinc1 Re: Vanfest Canada's Premier Truckshow - June 21st 2010 8:17 pm
lol lol drool
© Vannin' Community and Forums