Vannin' Home
Posted By: Mutt Store Bonus Points - June 22nd 2012 12:19 am
Yes I know that the whole spend to earn thing is a crock of shit. However we've got to buy our food somewhere. As an added bonus, the old ball & chain buys things for her work on their credit card. So why not spend that money @ my store using my bonus card?

This made my van very happy.. smile

[Linked Image]
Posted By: lukester Re: Store Bonus Points - June 22nd 2012 1:02 am
NICE cheers
Fill it up!!!
Posted By: on the road Re: Store Bonus Points - June 22nd 2012 1:13 am
I buy gas at Speedway all the time. Their rewards program is pretty good. If you buy a gift card for 50, you get 200o points. I use the points for food, drinks, ice and whatever I need at their stores. They even have decent prices on beer! 50 bucks in gas a day translates into FREE BEER!!!!!
Posted By: Garfield Re: Store Bonus Points - June 22nd 2012 1:59 am
I miss Speedway. Ours turned in to Marathons (same parent company). Marathon had a 5% back credit card but they got rid of it. If you have a Discover More or a Chase Freedom they start 5% back on gas next month and do it for the rest of summer.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Store Bonus Points - June 22nd 2012 10:31 am
That's sweet
Posted By: al55 Re: Store Bonus Points - June 22nd 2012 7:19 pm
Here ESSO has a points card and you get so many points for what ever you buy gas,oil,pop,bread loto tickets and so on. I buy supreme fuel so I get triple points when ever I fuel up.Build enough up points(spend all your hard earned money at the ESSO lol ) and get stuff free including gas.
Posted By: Bandvan Re: Store Bonus Points - June 22nd 2012 8:52 pm
I dont think these systems are all that bad:

My group bought 200 bucks in food and beer for LMDW at our local Price Chopper grocery store. Every time you spend 50 you get a 10 cent price reduction in gas at the local Shell, so that was 40 cents off from just that trip. They let you keep your tally running until you either cash it in or 60 days goes past. My card also had another 60 cents off from previous visits. I ended up filling the tank to go to Lost for 2.60 something. Made a huge difference in the trip's gas expense. For a couple weeks leading up to a truck in I make sure to charge up my grocery store card, cause "ya gotta buy food somewhere anyway"

Their prices are really good at the store and the card helps you get unlisted discounts and BOGO deals in the store as well. Def one of the better fuel saver plans out there.
Posted By: Vanner68 Re: Store Bonus Points - June 24th 2012 1:26 am
I put the gas for the company car on my Speedway rewards card (company credit card too, woohoo) Then I cash in the points on a merchandise card.

I'm over $100 on the card now.
© Vannin' Community and Forums