Vannin' Home
Posted By: al55 Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 12:51 am
This afternoon after work as I was walking to my van my wife was in the drivers seat,a car leaving the parking lot stopped, the driver turned his head and began checking out the van or was he checking out my wife? smile Oh well,I'm pretty proud of both of them.
Posted By: mrmattvan Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 1:20 am
Sounds like you have a winning combination laugh
Posted By: Vanner68 Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 2:36 am
As long as he wasn't checking out YOU....
Posted By: lukester Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 3:26 am
Originally Posted by mrmattvan
Sounds like you have a winning combination laugh

yeah
Posted By: NateB Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 10:00 am
Originally Posted by Vanner68

lol

Posted By: NateB Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 10:01 am
Well if you have a hot wife and a cool van, it probably was both! grin

You deserve a shit eatin' grin.
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 10:13 am
A Van is like a Wife,Look but Don't Touch
Posted By: NateB Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 10:13 am
Originally Posted by Wizard78

I don't know Rickie, Patti tried crawling in my van one night, but I told her that you would be mad, but she didnt' care. grin lol
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 10:37 am
rofl She's Not my wife grin
Posted By: CatFish Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 10:43 am
Originally Posted by NatetheskateNCBV

I don't know Rickie, Patti tried crawling in my van one night, but I told her that you would be mad, but she didnt' care. grin lol

Nate..didn't I tell ya that smokin' that stuff would give you crazy dreams??? shocked
Posted By: MrHoney Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 11:07 am
pics of both devil lol
Everybody loves a great looking " Seat Cover " A million truckers cannot be wrong..

The human eye is naturally attracted to beauty, in this case the van....then if focuses on the finer points !!
Posted By: HighwayStar Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 12:59 pm
Originally Posted by Vanner68

--------- yeah... rofl
Posted By: NateB Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 1:02 pm
Originally Posted by CatFish

Nate..didn't I tell ya that smokin' that stuff would give you crazy dreams??? shocked

Maybe it was Penny at Freeze Out a few years back! lol
Posted By: Virtual Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 3:25 pm
Maybe he was a vanner. Have you ever met any of the Maritime Van Council vanners ? They are some of the nicest people in vanning.
Posted By: frscke1 Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 18th 2012 3:45 pm
Originally Posted by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
Everybody loves a great looking " Seat Cover " A million truckers cannot be wrong..

The human eye is naturally attracted to beauty, in this case the van....then if focuses on the finer points !!

I gotta get some of those....seat covers with points....
Posted By: Wizard78 Re: Was he checking out my van or my wife? - May 28th 2012 7:37 pm
Originally Posted by CatFish

Maybe it was Penny at Freeze Out a few years back! lol

Yea Nate

Puff Puff Pass
© Vannin' Community and Forums