Finished up the gauges and tach this week, some ignition wiring all sorted out. Install the radiator, put in a new trans line because one split, and finally started it. Fresh oil and 60 psi of pressure wahoo. Installed the air shocks today, rear brakes are done and I made the rear drums look good painted black. I have to get a short section of wire loom for a spot, something for exhaust and do the trans filter and gasket. Then it will be on the road.
Firewall all painted up real nice
Engine looking good, and some ford racing 9mm wires
Tach mounted on the pillar, I didn't like the other location in my other van
Gauges all done, at night they are red
Air shocks in, thinking of painting the rear red like my other van
these shocks are seized up and really dam old. Whenever they undercoated the van is when they were put on haha...a long time ago