Featured Links

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
Re: Keystone Madness, September 15-18, 2011, Summit Station, PA
Richbeer #498106 September 19th 2011 9:20 pm
Ken, I'm so glad you got pics of me with the fire hoop. Tell the girls to come over for more lessons at gratz.

Awesome time at Keystone, as always. I'd write more, but that pretty much sums it up.

~~*Amie, Free Flowing Vans; T.W.A.T.; W.P.O.D.*~~
AdSense long
Richbeer #498111 September 19th 2011 9:36 pm

Showoff of the week on Cardomain 11/26/07

Showoff of the week on Cardomain 11/26/07
Thanks for the pics. Never got to take any so I am glad to see them. Thanks again.

Phil
'78 Dodge Van Nautique
Susquehanna Valley Vans, Inc.
Host of Spring Thaw
PennsylVANia Van Council, Inc.
Host of The Thaw
Host of Summerset
Certified Nats Judge
Member of Nats Board Support Staff.
Toopa Sinner Tribe
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2224899
Nautique

http://forums.coolridesonline.net/member.php?4172-nautic1

"Remember,If you ain't laughin',you ain't livin'"

[Linked Image]
Re: Keystone Madness 19, Sept. 15-18 2011
NateB #498134 September 20th 2011 1:17 am
enthusiast
enthusiast
Thanks Ken for posting those cool pics!

LostSheep #498135 September 20th 2011 1:19 am
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by LostSheep
Hey Ed! Now ewe see what we've been trying to tell ewe all along. It's all good... smile

You know it, and I got lots of great ideas for my van. Keystone definitely got me pumped for next year.

dragonartlord #498163 September 20th 2011 9:51 am
carpal tunnel
carpal tunnel
Thank you Performance for another awesome Keystone Madness!
I arrived on Wednesday morning and thanks to All Night Vans We had a spot under the building to park this year.
What a great warm up party, I can't remember the last time I saw so much much free beer. grin
All went well for me until Friday night. That's when I thought it was a good idea to do bicycle tricks while intoxicated. Needless to say it didn't end well, and I hurt my back pretty bad. I still was able to get my van up to the show on Saturday, but couldn't move from that spot without extreme pain.
So thanks for all the show n shine pictures!
Sucks I missed the latter part of the run, although I did hobble up to the stage for the second set of the band. Those guys rock!
Aside from the injury, I had a great time. And it was good to meet some new vanners and vanning.com members.
And Josh...I can't believe you were there and didn't find me!

Loonie Toon Truckers...
New Jersey Chapter

[Linked Image]

Richbeer #498315 September 20th 2011 7:35 pm
W
carpal tunnel
carpal tunnel
W
I missed this event last year........
I think I made up for it this year......
Idid get to make the complete 4 day event.that was a first for me.Being so close we usually come up on Friday night.This year I was able to get there mid day on Thursday with a new to van events vanner in tow.
Even though I did cruise around in the beast a good bit I think i walked more this year that I ever have.
I got to do the poker run.Enjoyed that.
parked the "Beast" out by the show on Saturday.Enjoed that.
It was very cool to see Armed and Crazy again.It was years since I have seen this van at an event.
it was also very neat to see two of Harold Harnish's works of art at the same show again.
Stallion and Armed and Crazy
Almost like a good acid flash back........LOL
a couple of older vanners also came out to this event.there was also quite a few new faces there as well.
There was a very good showing of Earlies at this event also.The big 3 where all represented.a couple of the A100 pick ups came from Iowa.
I left a little late on Sunday morning.When we stopped for gas there was a young lady with a Sunbird that lost a lower ball joint and was blocking RT 501.After trying to move the car with out floor jacks,unsuccessfully.I broke out my tow strap and drug the little car into the gas station parking lot with the "Beast"

Here is a couple of my favorite pictures.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The rest are here Keystone Madness

.........Wookee

Its a "Van Thing"
A life style you have to LIVE to understand!

[Linked Image]

Vintage Chevy Van Club
wookee #498373 September 20th 2011 9:23 pm
veteran
veteran
I finally made it home after stopping and doing a few plumbing jobs for my brother. We really had a good time, met some new people, saw some sweet vans, and got some more fiberglass!yay I was very glad I went back to the house to get my heater or I probably would still be frozen to the floor of the van! Great pics every one! Thanks again to everyone involved on putting this on. And oh yeah my prize how could I forget?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by vanfun; September 20th 2011 9:25 pm.

[Linked Image]

Member Shenandoah Valley Vans
Van = Party. Party + cool people = Vannin'. Lets go Vannin'!
Snotty #498405 September 20th 2011 10:16 pm
N
journeyman
journeyman
N
Hello guys!

Awesome pics from Keystone!!! Ken, your coverage of the event of both the vans and us vanners is TOP SHELF buddy!!! Thank you very much for such great pics and will enjoy sharing them with the guys I work with this week! Sorry I missed you guys before you left on Sunday! Hope your trip home was a safe one!

John & Debbie Piedmonte

NIGHTMOVES - '75 Chevy G20 "Shorty"
Richbeer #498422 September 20th 2011 11:00 pm
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Finally, after two nights of rest and a couple more batches of martinis (without the girls trying to interrupt my napping by rubbing their chests in my face), I'm able to get on here and thank all the vanners that showed up and made this year's Keystone another one to remember.

We had 194 vans through the gate, which was only one less than last year, so that was a big plus for us because so many other evants saw their numbers go down this year. That now puts us, I believe, as the #2 truck-in on the East coast as far as numbers go.

I don't know how many we had in the van show, but as I said to Sharpie our van show point person, it's just taking me too long to get photos of them all anymore (not to mention all that walking around). And yeah, we ran out of trophies...again. Not to worry, we'll get them to you.

And for those of you that think all I do is drive around in the golf car and take pictures...well...you're right. So we need to give a big thanks to the other members of Performance that busted their asses to make this thing happen. We are very lucky as a club to have as many members as we do that are so dedicated to making Keystone what it is today.

We had a couple calls, one from the band Saturday night that can't find a clear tote with cords and such in it, and another from a Central Long Island vanner that is missing a brand new hose. So if you have any info on those just let us know. We did find a iPhone that one of the guys from Flying Dutchman lost (it's on it's way to him if he doesn't already have it) so that's a good thing.

Overall...I'll tell you one thing, it was one helluva party. To give you an idea, below is a picture of the 19 empty halves of beer we drank during the evant and took back to the distributor on Sunday (and again, thanks to this year's beer sponsors - Moon Lite Vans, Runnin' Wild Truckers, North Chesapeake Bay Vans, Twilight Truckers, Generation Next Van Club, Free Bird Vanners, Salt City Vans & Three Rivers Vans).

What a way to kick off the Drunk & Disorderly Tour smile

[Linked Image]

Rich
Pres
Performance Inc.
Hosts of Keystone Madness
Co-Hosts of 2009 National Truck-In (Van Camp)
Co-Hosts of 2005 National Truck-In
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  Astro, nautic1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate

Upcoming Events
discovery
Who's Online Now
1 members (Meanmachine), 21 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TheDrunkenGunsmith, Jac, LOVclassics, ZenMuffin, Milkman530
12724 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
SDMickey 125
CatFish 25
frscke1 25
Wedgy 21
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics35,746