Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
B200 Issue
by rider
The ultimate custom camper.
by shaggy
New to vanning
by frscke1
01:16 PM
Road Map or GPS
by Goose111
12:37 PM
2014 Van Nationals Photo Thread
by wookee
12:16 PM
""Show Vans & Show Girls""
by Bikertrash00
12:06 PM
T SHIRT DESIGNS
by MACE
12:01 PM
Official 2014 Van Nationals thread. - 42nd National Truckin, Greenwich, NY July 16-20, 2014
by Meanmachine
11:55 AM
My Humble Opinion As To Vanning After Being Absent For 25 YEARS:
by Puzzele
11:45 AM
Mlarky's Dodge....gonna keep her after all.
by Reed
11:23 AM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4839 - April 23rd 2003 11:51 am Vannin.com auction
Virtual Offline

Vanthropologist

Loc: Toronto, Canada
There will be an auction on the Saturday night at the Lost Memorial Day Weekend van-in in Greenwich N.Y , proceeds going towards vanning.com <P>If your like me, you have a bunch of vanning treasures that you rarely take out of their boxes, these same items are sought after by many and some of our newer vanners are paying up to $10 to get one van magazine or diecast van via the online auctions by the time the shipping charges are included. <P>This idea is pretty new, Astro and Knighty have both given it the thumbs up. If you have any ideas, items that you would like to include in the auction or would like to help me out with it at the run please send an email to: auction@vanning.com<P>Vanners with items for the auction will be given the option of giving 25-50-75% or all of the proceeds to vanning.com. You do not have to donate all the proceeds. <BR>We can also set reserves on higher priced items.<P>The website is setup and will be updated with more details and we will post pictures of some of the items up for grabs. Check out <A HREF="http://www.vanning.com/auction" TARGET=_blank>http://www.vanning.com/auction</A> <P>The auction will be setup for the attendees of LMDW, however we may be open to a limited number of extraordinary items being auctioned online for all vanners to benefit. You would absolutely need Paypal for any online bidding. We want to keep it as simple as possible to process.<P>To get you in the mood, items I will be bringing will include a box or two of 70's-80's Truckins', Vans & Trucks, 1001 Van & Truck Ideas, van books, patches, unassembled van models, van toys and who knows what else I have in those boxes <P>The idea is now on the table, let the fun begin ! <P>Here is just a peak at some of the "stuff" I'll be bringing, over 50 Vanning magazines, all these books and the patches.<BR> <p>[This message has been edited by Virtual (edited May 05, 2003).]

AdSense
#4840 - April 23rd 2003 5:12 pm Re: Vannin.com auction
Cloudy Offline
old hand

Loc: Easley, SC
GOOD idea. I like it. will fine somethings to donate.

#4841 - May 05th 2003 3:23 pm Re: Vannin.com auction
Virtual Offline

Vanthropologist

Loc: Toronto, Canada
I have added some of the items that I myself will auction to get a bit more interest in this. We need more items, remember you do not have to donate all the proceeds of your auctioned goods and we can set a reserve price. Check out the 50+ magazines, books, posters that I will be auctioning off. I will add the van models and some diecast vans to the list soon.<P>Here are some of the actual magazines:<BR> <P>More pictures and list of items here: <A HREF="http://www.vanning.com/auction" TARGET=_blank>http://www.vanning.com/auction</A> <P>

#4842 - May 11th 2003 11:13 pm Re: Vannin.com auction
stevanner Offline

Loc: Franklin, In, USA
I just pulled out the old cassette deck. It still works great, not perfect but great. The sound is good but all the control lights do not work. It is a good brand name. I plan on getting a digital camera this week (maybe?) and may be able to get a photo online. In any case I will bring it any probably a few other goodies to LMDW.<BR>Kansas Kidd

Moderator:  Lil_Ed, nautic1 
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3 Guests and 46 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
mkycnfxt, Big_D, Rene, NoFNWayJose, josh_sasse
7859 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 96
Reed 91
HighwayStar 87
newkirkinc1 82
Captain_E 76
al55 72
jules73 70