Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: V-Sales.com...Beware
#39228 June 29th 2006 8:46 am

Vanaholic
OP Offline

Vanaholic
Fact...I told him as well about the site and he should spend some time on the site and get his name out here that the membership is quiet large..also mentioned the Nats..excellent place to send a rep and get on vendors row...

AdSense long
#39229 June 29th 2006 9:29 am
Vanner
Vanner
If he is legit, and reliable, suppliers are always welcome here and at our eVANt's, if he gives vague or false information on timely refunds, who needs him....the Internet is a two edged sword, it can make you if you are top notch, and destroy you if you are marginable.....

#39230 June 29th 2006 9:29 am

Vanaholic
OP Offline

Vanaholic
Casey..I did use a credit card...unfortunatly it was my checking account..whic was no big deal..I have the cash...but just want it back is all..with technology today it should be easy..so I thought [Roll Eyes]

#39231 June 29th 2006 9:40 am

Vanaholic
OP Offline

Vanaholic
I agree Doc..hopefully this won't get out of hand and things get madr right...as we all know there are less and less places that carry van parts...

#39232 June 30th 2006 12:35 am
Vanner
Vanner
I sent Darrin a PM with all the details, but I believe the refund is in process and will take a day or two to be posted.........

#39233 June 29th 2006 1:00 pm
W
veteran
veteran
W
Doc your the best.

#39234 June 29th 2006 1:46 pm

Vanaholic
OP Offline

Vanaholic
I agree doc has a way with words...got back from lunch and behold..credit slip...the power of the internet [Big Grin]

#39235 June 29th 2006 2:38 pm

Vanaholic
OP Offline

Vanaholic
I thought I would post the PM message Doc and I had as well as the comments from the owner of V-Sales Bob..I had no intention of anyone getting involved..but thank Doc for his efforts.I don't want to discourage people from V-Sales..just use caution and be..very..very specific in what your looking for as it can take time to get your $$ back..thanks again Doc..my hats off to you and also the power of vanners..one big family.. [Razz]

#39236 June 29th 2006 2:40 pm

Vanaholic
OP Offline

Vanaholic
post of PM's:

I believe Darrin's wording was the result of poor communication and frustration level rising. I am sure that when he receives his refund, he will post accordingly.

And himself coming to pick up a refund would be hardly noticeable in the greater scheme of things, but having a convoy of 30 vans or so stopping by on the way to the National eVANt would be at the least newsworthy.......

Thank you for your assitance in clearing up this matter before it got to far out of hand.

Rob " Doc " Maksymchuk
Van Clan Plus One,
Ontario Federation of Vanners,
Co-Chair 2007 Council Of Councils, Niagara Falls, NY

--- Bob@evanpartestimator.com wrote:

To: <doc@vanning.com>
Subject: RE: Refunds
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:00:28 -0400

Dear Sir,
Just so you are aware, his refund has already been done, and it wasn't today it was yesterday. He may not be aware that postings of credits are not immediate, they usually take 3-4 days to go thru the visa processor to show up in his account. I do not wish to make a posting since up to this point no one was interessted in our side of what happened anyway. I will promise to you that anyone that mentions vanning.com when they are looking for parts WILL NOT receive bad service from us. I am still disapointed that anyone as well respected as your member chooses verbage like "almost tempted to drive to Indiana and kick his ass.."
Respectfully,
Bob Vogelzang
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 9:53 AM
To: Bob

Darrin is a long time vanner, and well respected individual, not only on these forum's , but on other venues as well, and he has the support of the site.Darrin also seems to be relating his conversations with you or one of your staff. Regardless of the circumstances, and as a business man, I would say settle this quickly as it is a no win situation for both of you.

I do not like to see "bashing" on this site either, however it is an open forum where all opinions, good or bad are welcome. If you would like me to copy and paste your opinion, I will do so. Just let me know. This will be my last attempt to moderate the dispute. I will now let the situation proceed in whatever direction it is heading.

Rob " Doc " Maksymchuk
Van Clan Plus One,

Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:39:26 -0400

Dear Sir,
I reviewed your site and am quite disappointed. I can assure you that many of your members have had very positive experiences locating hard to find parts thru V-Sales. It seems that this customer is just into bashing.
Bob Vogelzang
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:35 AM

www.vanning.com

The thread is posted in the Forum's, under General Discussion, V-Sales.com beware

Rob " Doc " Maksymchuk
Van Clan Plus One,

Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 08:24:02 -0400

Can you please give me the address of your website. I have not been able to locate it.
Bob Vogelzang
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:38 PM

Bob,
I have forwarded the response you did give to the poster on our web site. I await his response .

Rob " Doc " Maksymchuk
Van Clan Plus One,

Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:57:20 -0400

Dear Sir,
I don't fully understand what you are talking about. Our refund policy is posted on our website. As for the possible delay of a refund if you can provide me with the details I will be glad to explore the problem if there has been a delay. Without the name of the customer, an invoice number, or control number we have no way to look it up. I will look forward to your response.
Respectfully,
Bob Vogelzang
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:17 AM
To: customerservice@v-sales.com
Subject: Refunds

I understand that your company promptly receives money from Customer accounts, and even when the owner promises a refund, it is very slow, or never coming.

The problem has been posted on our main site, with over 1600 members and on mirror sites with over 20,000 members of Vanners and Motor home people.

So I can be fair, what is your refund policy, and more importantly when a refund was promised on June 16, and has not been received, when can it be expected.

Rob " Doc " Maksymchuk
Van Clan Plus One,

--------------------
Doc,
Founding Member,Van Clan Plus One, 1977
Council Rep: OFV
Co-Chair 2007 Council of Councils, Niagara Falls, NY, Feb7-11
1989 Dodge 250/Raised Roof
1992 Astro, 1997 Aerostar FlatHead
Step away from the Keyboard NOW and drive to the next VANNIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 1423 | From: Burlington,Ontario,VANada EH !!!!!!! | Registered: Jun 2003

vanatic05

CyberVanner
Member # 1445 posted 29-06-2006 01:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just got back from lunch..got credit slip in fax tray..that's all I wanted was just some sort of confirmation..but the actuall refund was suppose to come on the 21st..everyday i would call and ask just for some sort of confirmation it was sent..didn't think it was to much to ask? the kick ass part I probably could have left out but man this place is just unreal getting any answers.

--------------------
Darrin Bentley
Vice President: Vanatics Van Club
Springfield IL
darrin@vanatics.com http://www.vanatics.com

Address:
P.O. Box 192
Auburn IL 62615

Doc/Ontario

Elder Vanner
Member # 697 posted 29-06-2006 02:06 PM
Well, as he says Visa Check cards do take longer to post on refunds, than when Visa yanks it from your account. He probably has to wait as long to get it from him....Visa gets daily interest on Millions this way.........Let me know if it shows up in your account, and especially if it doesn't. He seems worried that vanning.com members will not be using him in the future over this......

--------------------
Doc,
Founding Member,Van Clan Plus One, 1977
Council Rep: OFV
Co-Chair 2007 Council of Councils, Niagara Falls, NY, Feb7-11
1989 Dodge 250/Raised Roof
1992 Astro, 1997 Aerostar FlatHead
Step away from the Keyboard NOW and drive to the next VANNIN

Posts: 1423 | From: Burlington,Ontario,VANada EH !!!!!!! | Registered: Jun 2003

vanatic05

CyberVanner
Member # 1445 posted 29-06-2006 02:33 PM
I don't have any grudges but I was told 2 weeks ago it would be 3-4 days...then when calling i would get the line "i"ll look into it and call you right back" then no call for 2-3 days and I would have to make the call and again same line. I know about Visa and their ways believe me.. thanks for your help i wasn't looking for anyone to get involved just to relize the difficulty I was having and to be cautious if they were going to use him. I think I will post our PM conversation on the board so maybe Bob will know were not bashing him just trying to get honest answers from honest people.

--------------------
Darrin Bentley
Vice President: Vanatics Van Club
Springfield IL
darrin@vanatics.com http://www.vanatics.com

Address:
P.O. Box 192
Auburn IL 62615

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Astro, nautic1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate

Upcoming Events
discovery
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 13 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TheDrunkenGunsmith, Jac, LOVclassics, ZenMuffin, Milkman530
12724 Registered Users