Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 12 of 49 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 48 49
Re: 2010 Nats 'Back on the Farm' hosted by VAN NY
Hoofbeats #321703 August 25th 2009 11:52 am
enthusiast
enthusiast
nicee!! hopin the best for ya man!!

ey suzie, anyway u can mension an idea about a vanning.com booth where people can sign-in after they get situated. like a map of the groinds with vanning.com people signing their username on the map where they parked, that way we can locate eachother and finally say the long-awaited hello's and handshakes!

thx. smile

Clover
Next Generation Vanners Inc.
North-Central Ohio

...I'd realy like to see a finished van at the end of the tunnel once the fog finaly lifts..
Clover #321708 August 25th 2009 12:05 pm
Bad Girls from New York, Bad Western Inn in IN.
OP Offline
Clover--there is always a Vanners in Cyberspace meet and greet at the Nats--usually Friday eve around 7 pm. Because of this, I don't think there is a need for a chart or list on site otherwise. I really think that is something you should plan on attending!!! It is always a nice part of the Nats and Jewels is our hostess with the mostess, so if anything changes, or if she tells me I have the wrong time--you will certainly be informed!

Maybe Swimmster can walk ya around and introduce ya!
hee hee He's all over this Vanning thing now ya heard!
hee hee

And, in the past there have been those that had a vanning.com area set-up, but you have to remember the cost, time and supplies needed for such a space also. We have found the meet and greet to work out nicely for us at the Nats and it doesn't really need many resources to do it. There has also been an auction at another time in the past--don't know about one for 2010 yet. Another opportunity to gather the gang!

Last edited by Suzie-BGfNY-IN; August 25th 2009 12:12 pm.

Cherish your friends!
HUGGS to all!
Suzie
Suzie-BGfNY-IN #321721 August 25th 2009 12:32 pm

Vanthropologist

Vanthropologist
The Vanners in Cyberspace party will definately be Friday night at 7:00 pm on vendors row. We'll make sure that vanning.com has a special booth and or location for the weekend, will arrange to take care of the costs and we'll be wired for the whole Nats with high speed internet. This is a good and bad thing, as it will be a constant reminder for those unable to attend to see all the fun that they are missing out on. The fun part is guaranteed as many of the Bad Girls are involved in the planning of this great event.

An auction is a very good suggestion Suzie, I'll run that by Astro. edited (he loved the idea)

The website for the 2010 Nats is in the final stages of completion. Should be up shortly.

Virtual #322286 August 26th 2009 10:25 pm
Li'l Blue Wagon
Li'l Blue Wagon
Any chances of getting a PAYPAL account setup for pre-reging?? After passing the stand at this years NATS 50 times, I still managed to forget to pre-reg. I suppose I could send a cheque, but what if the US $ goes up or down after sending cheque??

1991 Dodge RamVan 318 Shorty with 2 Gullwings.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2673850
1982 Dodge Ram Maxi 1 ton
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2940482
1986 Dodge RamVan shorty, with 318 and 4spd. STANDARD
[Linked Image]

Member of Rebelvanners Canada
Dodges 3 #322598 August 28th 2009 12:42 am
Hey Vanners We will be meeting with the Greenwich people soon, We will find out about Burn-Outs and we have many questions for them. We have a list so feel free to keep the questions comming. We trust Suzie will keep Vanners up to date the best she can. Any ideas or suggestions to make the Nats in 2010 the best we want input. Thanks Joe & BGFNY Bunny VANNY We decied against Pay Pal Sorry We will be at Butler John will get Pre-Reges and Joe and I want (Bert} to do a 50/50 for the Nats. We still have to check with the Host Club about that. Thank You Vanners for all your support. KEEP VANNIN ALIVE yeah
cheers
smile

my name is Kim
Bunny #322631 August 28th 2009 8:29 am
enthusiast
enthusiast
theres a vanner game i remember from when i was a wee youngster at "the van olympics" in butler (96?) that i dont see anymore.

if i recall correctly, someone anounces on the PA that the first vanner to the front gate with a certin item (a 6 of clubs, a bar of soap, swiss army knife, corkscrew, etc.) wins some sort of prize.

just an idea. :-)

Last edited by Clover; August 28th 2009 8:31 am.

Clover
Next Generation Vanners Inc.
North-Central Ohio

...I'd realy like to see a finished van at the end of the tunnel once the fog finaly lifts..
Clover #322634 August 28th 2009 8:42 am
still an active idea clover
vandango is an event that comes to mind that does that frequently
thoughout the event
great suggestion to include ...
as long as the PA is loud enough for participants to hear

Virtual #322640 August 28th 2009 9:19 am
V
veteran
veteran
V
Originally Posted by Virtual
The Vanners in Cyberspace party will definately be Friday night at 7:00 pm on vendors row. We'll make sure that vanning.com has a special booth and or location for the weekend, will arrange to take care of the costs and we'll be wired for the whole Nats with high speed internet. This is a good and bad thing, as it will be a constant reminder for those unable to attend to see all the fun that they are missing out on. The fun part is guaranteed as the Bad Girls will be in full force as a big part of the hosts VANNY.
An auction is a very good suggestion Suzie, I'll run that by Astro.

The website for the 2010 Nats is in the final stages of completion. Should be up shortly.

Yes The web site has to come-up so we all can pass the link along to others.I love the idea of meeting everyone that is online and place the face.lol...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Van-Promoter
&
Representative

Trust,Respect,Honor,Pride & Tradition

Ultimate Truckers &
Vice President Of Keep It Tight Vanners

vanmachineman #322644 August 28th 2009 9:48 am
OP Offline
Brad--once the check is in, I don't think it will make any difference!! Go ahead--send it in, John likes his mailbox full!

Glad to know that once again Virtual, you are going above and beyond! Thanks so very much!

'Van Olympics' was great fun to watch! I remember it well, even in the condition I was in at the time! And, we do all know the group that did it too! Now, they are better known for blenders and cherries!! hee hee

As for calling out an item to be delivered--hhmmmm, sounds like another eVANt I know of in NY! hee hee Not sure about that yet, but geez, if we give away all our secrets now, then what in the world will make you want to come see what we have in store for you at the eVANt?!?!? Guess you will just have to come and see some things in person next July!! hee hee

And, one more thing here--I have been delayed a bit here, but will get the last of the webstuff over and up ASAP! I do want to thank Doug again for all of his hard work and dedication to helping VAN NY with the site--I'll be in touch with ya very soon Doug, Thanks! And thanks to you all for your patience while we put it all together!

Cherish your friends!
HUGGS to all!
Suzie
Page 12 of 49 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 48 49

Moderated by  Astro, nautic1, on the road, Virtual 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Donate

Upcoming Events
discovery
Who's Online Now
1 members (Meanmachine), 21 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
TheDrunkenGunsmith, Jac, LOVclassics, ZenMuffin, Milkman530
12724 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
SDMickey 125
CatFish 25
frscke1 25
Wedgy 21
Forum Statistics
Forums68
Topics35,746