Mace
The Craigslist post identified the potential for illegal drugs to exist in van... and it was a pot legal state. The author of the post used the words "illegal drugs" and "hidden".

The author also made reference that he was seeking someone to party with during the journey there and back. My interpretation of that is DUI.

He made reference that the person sharing the ride would be on there own once they got there. This supports my interpretation of DUI.

I pointed out that illegal drugs of less than 50 g
brings 6 months jail and $1000+ of fines.. possible loss of life, injury, job, home and family...

I do see the criminal activity as a LOSER... because there is no gain...

I do see no good from this... only problems...

That whole craigslist ad was a poor choice in life IMO. A lot of unnecessary risk.

I do not want to be like this person and I did state that and I did state there are more important things to life and mentioned a few symbolic things of success that are important to me. I measure success against myself.

I wrote what I wrote to point out what a bad decision it is to get into the vehicle with this person/situation. If that makes one person think and react to avoid a bad situation then my message was heard.

2014 and no more Econolines made... market blunder. The last new 2014 econoline to go to a vanner - DEADLAST
How many mid ford vans can 1 man own? Don't ask stupid questions...
My chopped mid ford will be painted black till they make a darker color.
Grind to Grind... Hot metal will abound the land... IceAge II 'The MeltDown'
My 3D printer will produce a life size 1969 mid ford in 2031... Wait and see...