Hi All.
After digging my Dodge Van out of the weeds and started to bring her back, I noticed that my horns no longer work??

Does anyone have the wiring diagram on this Dodge to share?
What I am not understanding is, I have the two wires up going To the horns on the drivers side. Then a pigtail and two more green wires going across to the passenger side.

I have one wire (forget which one now?) that is Hot with the key on. I could be real wrong here but I don't see or hear a horn relay. If I take those two wires, that I cleaned up the contacts on, hook it to the drivers side horn, it will honk.
After testing the horns, I know that passenger side does Not work, Drivers side does.
This to me means that the one wire is hot with the key on, the other wire (Here we go with the Assumption on my part) is the ground wire that makes contact once the horn button is pushed.

For one of my boats, I had gotten a set of crap Harbor Freight horns that I used to try to hook up.
This is were things weird out on me a little.
I can hook up the low horn, beep, then I can hook up the high horn, beep, but I hook up both horns, Nothing.
Its like I don't have enough amperage to honk both..
I am so confused ;-)
Oh, I did find my Ahooga horn to use, but with not knowing how this is wired, not wanting to try smoke testing things. eek

Oh, forgot. I have the Chilton manual but that is about worthless yet again when I needed it.

Last edited by Helmar; July 18th 2012 11:26 am.

Helmars Shorty Dodge----------------Gotta love those Fat Fifty's

[Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image][Linked Image]