Well i finally started the interior of my van. I used insulation /sound deadener from Soff Seal that i got from Sumitt. I can tell the difference after i put it in just from knocking on the outside. I did the walls and floor and i am going to do the roof also. The Bed i built in the back will have speakers in the back and storage underneath in the front. I'm not sure if i will get a mattress or make a cushion myself. I had to install a new sunroof. The old one was beyond repair and it was such an odd size i had to get a 22 x 38 and cut the existing hole bigger. Still not sure if i like the tire carrier or not, but i had to build it anyway because its been on my mind. It has enough room for an aluminum jack under the tire. I will put a door on the front. If you guys think it looks bad don't be shy. Tomorrow i am going to do the walls. That funny looking work bench you see is my 68 Riviera that took a back seat to the van because i couldn't wait to start.Well thats it for know, i'll keep updating as i go.

http://s1162.photobucket.com/albums/q523/stevedee2/