They ALSO have it on their main website for all trucks. I sent them some more pictures Yesterday and they will use as they need for other stuff. I also need to update that we have 12 vans so far. If we are going to have MORE than the 25 I've already taken, i MUST let them know by April 1. Here's the other thing...there are already 6 vans INSIDE. Each inside space is 12' x 15' and there are 12 of THOSE spots inside. The building is long and skinny. it's set up with 6 of those spots on either side.There's big barn doors at either end of the building with about a 10' wide walkway down the center of the building ( 6 SPACES each side). Here's my problem.... at Motorama we each basically had spaces that were 20'long x 15'wide...they ACTUALLY gave us a little MORE room than that and we seemed a tad cramped.
I don't think we're going to fit 12 vans inside....maybe NOT even 10! Right NOW we have 6 that want to be inside. Until i know the dimensions of each of those vans... we'd better stop and think for a minute. Measure your van / display and get that info to me. I'll be going to the building next week and checking out the grounds around it for our displays.We also have a 16 x 36 hospitality tent just for vanners ( no vehicles in the tent) just a place for info, vanners hang out whatever. I'll have my typical event set-up. Skyler will have wicked evolution and Jr. outside and also a stage show of some kind. I'm working on a display from one of our own Fabricator extraordinaire's of some kinda of chop shop in the process display area to show a chop in progress. Also would like to have some kind of "campsite" looking set-up somewhere.
Another thing worth mentioning,,,,,,THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF DODGE VANS???? wutz up wit dat? C'mon GM & Ford vanners....represent!.Not too many earlies yet either!
13 vans so far...6 inside...if we're going to have MORE than 25 in our group...I MUST know by April 1 ( only a couple weeks)
CALL ME 800-495-VANS ( 8267)

CustomVan.Com..............Tomorrows Earlies.....TODAY

It don't have to be old , to be Old School...............CustomVan.Com