Considering it's been months since I washed and waxed Walter (my van), I decided to bring out the turtle wax and give ol' wally a bath and a good wax. Then later on in the day I decided to get off my butt and go to the home depot and grab some grinding discs and spray paint and attend to the horrid frame rust and corrosion that is starting to take over on Walter.

Tomorrow I am going to be jacking up the rear end and pulling out the axle shafts to replace those 16 year old axle bearings and seals. Rear end has been getting a little bumpy and figured to replace the bearings and take a look at the differential and whatnot! But hopefully it won't turn out to be an expensive repair, already put thousands in parts and hours in labor into walter.

I also am going to try to bleed the rear brakes tomorrow. Couple weeks ago I took the wheels off to check the axle shafts play and one of the brake drum bars was bent so I took a hammer to it and flattened it out, now my brakes need to be bleed again. But hey better then crashing!

I will also do a little more rust removal, I have so much more to do it's not funny.