I have been all over and don't have a perminant resident, well I do it's in Florida, but I spend more time away from their so I been all over towing my 32' Travel Trailer with my 95 Dodge b2500 Conversion van (Walter). Yes I named him walter, lol...

I haven't any photos to post yet because I still need to give walter a bath and a shine, I am also waiting to order him his new custom driveshaft. So far I have done nothing but work since the time I acquired him.

The basics are replaced all the brakes, new calipers, pads, hardware, cylinders, lines and hoses. Rebuilt my old 46RH with alto red eagle's and koleene steels and replaced the rear planet with a 6 pinion. I found a 3-Row all aluminum radiator for walter also, so he is happy and kool. Since walter is a conversion van I thought it only to be fair to take out a majority of the oak that was in the van and completely refinish it, one of my custom windows was busted for a good 4 year so 4 years of rain water rotted the oak out pretty bad but I was able to salvage it! I am still working on the motor doing a little here and their, currently I been focusing on the drivetrain because like I said I rebuilt the transmission so I can tow worry free up in the mountains, I also am upgrading from the 7290's to 1350's. The driveshaft is 100% vibration free balanced at up to 8000 RPM's.

I also installed an external trans cooler on the pressure line so I can cool the trans fluid before it goes into the massive 3 row engine radiator so I don't risk overheating the engine, which seemed to be a problem for me. Not anymore!

Walter is 3 tone, deep molten red pearl coat, silver, and light carcol grey. matching grey interior.

Walter use to do 0-60 in 10 seconds but with new modifications to the drivetrain and inproved trans efficiency I have been able to estimate a 0-60 time in roughly 7-8 seconds. Quater mile IDK yet.

I replaced the rear freeze plugs which was a good thing because the cooling jackets were clogged with metal debreis.

Last week I came across oh noz, rear main seal leak. Getting ready to tackle that this weekend, along with replacing the rear axle bearings and seals.

I also smacked 4 new goodyears on walter. And a new fuel pump, dis cap, dis rotor, wires, plugs, filter.

New throttle body, new electronics. I redid the wire loom. I am planning on replacing the leaf springs, install roadmaster active suspension helper springs and rear load shocks. The front end I plan to redo. I will bring some photos of walter when he is good and ready.

Had walter since I was about 7 or 8.