Ok I know some of you have wondered whether or not we were going to be doing Spring Thaw next year. Well as you know we lost our grounds this year so we took the year off. We have found a new grounds to have it at. At this point we are still trying to see if this is feasible for us. We are going to be soon having a meeting of the club to make the final decision to move forward with this or not. I know that another club was thinking of taking this event over if we were not going to have it. I hope this does not create any hard feelings with them. I know that people have been wondering about it and I have been asked on more occasions than I can count. This is the best information I have at this point. At this point the date would most likely be April 27-29. Other than that I really can say much more. Please be patient and hopefully this will all be confirmed soon. I have been driving people crazy calling, texting, etc about this. Hopefully this will work out and we can continue this great tradition and have Spring Thaw 30 and beyond. Again, thanks for your patience.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by nautic1; January 17th 2012 1:07 pm.