Thanks for the comments guys!!!. I am getting van sick. Is that normal to suffer separation anxiety. It seems like it is taking forever!!!

c1run1; I know what you mean. I forbid my wife to clean my areas. I have lost so many small torn pieces of paper with important things scribbled on them. I now have a note book next to my work area were I jot the things down. Yet that sometimes is missing because it is the first thing they see to write in.

I went to a welding school back in '84. Air Co. Welding School. I learned all the different styles of welding, Stick, Mig, Gas, and Tig. I received my L.A. county structural steel license, but there was no jobs at the time and I let my license expire. So I haven't really welded since then and lost the now how. I am sure if I practice some it will come back. Mig is the only one I have done and that has been several years. Have a small portable Mig welder in the garage.
Tig is easy, but time consuming. You just don't want to touch the rod to the electrode without gloves. It will send you sailing and possibly stop your heart. All due to the high frequency it uses.

lostinthe70eees; I think the Dodge B van had all the right lines. Why can't Dodge bring back an up dated version of the B Van. Not this Fiat van wantabe. I am sorry I think it is beyond ugly. Bordering hideous!! Just my two cents.

It is better to have Van'd once in your life, then to never had Van'd at all!

[Linked Image]