Well Pass Time got a hold of me for the taping at Milan MI. Apparently you just go there and hang out in a sea of cars for the weekend and wait to get picked for the show. Keep you fingers crossed for the van. We,ll show em how its done. PASSTIME SEASON 9

MILAN DRAGWAY

SEPT 9th,10th & 11th

Thank you for supporting “The Fastest Game Show On Television.”

This email will give you an idea of what to expect.

First the Housekeeping stuff:

BECAUSE YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS EMAIL DOES NOT GAURENTEE YOU WILL BE ON TV!

IF THE CAR HAS BEEN ON PASSTIME

we are sorry but you are not eligible

IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN IN THE PINKS ALL OUT FINALE 16

IF YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A PASS IN THE CAR

IF THE CAR HAS NEVER BEEN DOWN THE TRACK

THERE ARE NO PRACTICE PASSES,

The Pass you make is the one on the show!!

Ok, so that was easy, Right? Gates will open everyday at noon, We will select cars each day for that nights episode. It takes us awhile to see every car, but we are looking at EVER CAR and then we need to mix them up into the correct order for the show. A note about Sunday…We will try and have Sundays Cars picked on Saturday.

So please be Patient!!

I have attached a sheet to this email PLEASE FILL IT OUT COMPLETELY. These sheet WILL NOT be seen by KEN or the Contestants on stage. This sheet will help us come up with better THEMES in the show. The More detailed the better. Have this sheet ready when you come to the track. When we come around to look at your car we will ask for it.

We start shooting at sundown. If you car is selected we will tell you at the track exactly what to do then.

One last thing, if you have any futher questions email me and I will try and answer as promptly as possible. At the track, if you have a question my guys can’t answer, find me and we’ll sort it out.

Come have fun, its a lot of waiting around but worth it. Everyone @ Passtime appreciates your support. THANK YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBs9...cy0uqY2Ve8A&index=2&feature=plcp The JARVIS PERFORMANCE 1978 Chevy Short Van Featuring a All aluminum pump gas small block! Nitrous assisted! Street driven! Overdrive automatic! Dana 60 rear end with 4.56 Gears! 4000 lbs with driver! 11.50 @ 118 MPH on motor! 9.86 @ 133.8 MPH on nitrous! 1.33 60 Foot! Stay tuned......[Linked Image][/URL]