Hey All,
I'm pretty new to vanning and the forums here on vanning.com. However, I'm a filmmaker by trade and am playing with the idea of making a short "fly on the wall" style documentary about the Van National's next year up in WI. I imagine it could be a really great little film that could show the current generation of vanner's doing what they do while mixing in some of the history of vannin. I'd love to incorprate the customization craze of the 70's, the story of the original 2%r's (MVL club) and take it right into the idea of old and new generations coming together at the Van Nats. I imagine a good mix of old footage with interviews, etc (if you can imagine it) Just wanted to get some feedback and see if anyone would be interested in seeing this project happen. (?) Making a film is a time consuming process, so I thought I'd start here. I'd love to talk to anyone intersted in being interviewed at next year's Nationals.. especially anyone that was involved in the MVLs back in the 70's or someone that could speak to what is what like to be a Vanner in it's hey-day. Also, does anyone have a contact for someone heading up the Nats next year? I've got a lot of ideas for the film and am falling in love with Vannin' and Van culture these days. Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Bramble On!
[Linked Image]