It is taking a bit longer than I hoped to get this done but I think it is going well so far. The painter was on vacation so that is part of the delay. At this point he is just going over the some detail body work and then wet sanding the van before we take it over to paint booth.

Here is a shot I took trying to show how he is making the driver door line up with the body. It was way off before. You can't see much of anything from the photo but it looks good now.
[Linked Image]

Here is the color I plan to use for the main color. It was used on the Prowler and the Jeep Wrangler. It is real similar to the a color used on PT Cruiser too.
[Linked Image]

The thing I am dealing with now is graphics. The painter does not want to lay out the interlocking line design with fine line tape. I have been looking into having a stencil mask made by a vinyl sign shop. I am cool with that since I can lay out the design the way I want it on the computer. But the painter still has to apply the stencil and he's worried about that as well now. How would you guys do this design?
[Linked Image]

I also need to pick out the metalflake and the color for the burnt orange fades around the panels. Anyone know anything about working with metalflake? It is hard to visualize how a color of flake and base color will work together.