Jerry,I was noticing the side step and pop out windows so I checked my info and E110 is a Falcon in 67. The step and pop outs were optional on Econolines also but the step would rarely be seen on one. Theres several differents codes for the various model Falcons,even an E112,E114,E124,E135 and many more. They are all E100's though. Anything E11,E12,or E13 is a Falcon or station bus model.
I see all the emblems are removed from your van which makes it tougher. The horn button would say Falcon if its indeed a Falcon. A base Falcon would have a black steering wheel and a horn button and no interior rear side panels or fiberglass trim. A Custom or Deluxe model would have a white wheel and a horn ring,plus fiberglass window trim and rear interior panels. Also the heater box,battery box,doghouse,wheels, and mats would be color matched to the van instead of the normal black. Its possible the door is from a complete different vehicle. Hope that helps.
Lastly the VIN can be found on any 65-67 model on the floor hump top at the base of the rear doghouse panel. Its also on the rear brace by the spare tire/tail light.

Tim in Ky
EconoUSAparts
Your used 61-67 Econoline parts source
Constantly parting out E100 vans and trucks.
A100 parts also available