Thanks all!
Yes the more I look at the door and finding some cut wires laying at the bottom with the leaves and such. you guys are right. Power windows. The old crank is good enough for me.
I would like to see a pic of the van gauge.
I will pick up ether Testors or Tamiya paint and see.
I have the factory manual and been going over the wiring and what a mess. I worked for Chrysler from 1994 to 2005 and never had seen such a fire hazard. I know the newer models, but I have no real experience with the older ones. I will learn.
Totally forgot about the fusible links. THANKS!!! The Chrysler's I worked on didn't have them. The way the wiring is burned, they probably by passed those too! I will look into that.
They by passed the ballast resistor, running a wire from the coil to the run 1 side of the ignition switch. That explains why to start you had to wiggle the key to catch run 1 and run 2/starter together. And he told me his friend who is a mechanic said it was the ignition switch. Replace it and you'll be fine. Well we know different now don't we.
The interior lights wire is melted and by passed. Multiple wires tapped and cut running no where. The wires they installed were ether over or under gauged. I should have it all cleaned up by tomorrow. (Fingers crossed)
Thanks again for all the help. I will keep you posted. More pics to come!

It is better to have Van'd once in your life, then to never had Van'd at all!

[Linked Image]