Okay, so lots of folks dis on window vans. I like them. I like the increased visibility and I don't feel so claustrophobic in them. So, for all the loons like me who actually LIKE window vans, I hereby dedicate this thread to be the TMW Club thread- a place for all window van owners to post pictures of their rides and be proud of all the extra glass!

Here is my 1983 Dodge mini van- Mini Ram Van that is! The Mini Ram van was an options package sold by Dodge from 81-83. Mine has A/C, factory tinted windows, rear window defrost, P/S, P/B. sound deadening package, cruise, delay wipers, dual horns, and the original funky plaid seats!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Everything works, even the A/C, but it needs a good cleaning and a good tuneup. No rust, no dents, all trim accounted for, worst problem is some dried up weatherstripping, but that can be fixed easily.

I have some new captains chairs that will be going it, and some factory aluminum rims that will get polished up and swapped out for the ugly spray painted stock rims. After that, my mini-steering wheel will be installed, and I will slowly customize the interior. Think wood trim, funky fabrics, and mood lights. Someday, I might even loose the brown belly band and go for some purple, or green psychedelic paint...

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

Come on people, let's see those window vans!

Last edited by Reed; March 26th 2010 7:33 pm.

Windows- they're what make a van worth owning!