Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Road Map or GPS
by Callahan
1 second ago
B200 Issue
by HonestRansy
49 minutes 39 seconds ago
""Show Vans & Show Girls""
by Mutt
Today at 08:09 AM
Stinky Scott's first van! 91 G10
by tuner4life
Today at 07:54 AM
Engine light comes on >65 but goes away
by kursed
Today at 04:57 AM
Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp
by kursed
Today at 04:53 AM
B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014
by diamond_dave
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Mlarky's Dodge....gonna keep her after all.
by Starlord
Yesterday at 10:20 PM
EL MALO
by MACE
Yesterday at 07:53 PM
Mutt's Ram
by HighwayStar
Yesterday at 06:45 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Road Map or GPS by Callahan @ 7 minutes 54 seconds ago

How many of you are still using road maps for traveling, trips and vacations or are you using cell phone Apps and GPS devices today? I am sure many of you can remember the old style fold out maps covering the van dash or the girl friend being the nav
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: B200 Issue by HonestRansy @ 57 minutes 32 seconds ago

I agree that a good electrical ground is a good idea for the ECU. If you do need to offset it slightly and make new holes, don't drill them. Rather, use a sharp awl and a hammer to make the hole. This will push the metal in and give you more threa
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ""Show Vans & Show Girls"" by Mutt @ Today at 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: HighwayStarSee U Friday...bring them with U .. I second the motion!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Stinky Scott's first van! 91 G10 by tuner4life @ Today at 07:54 AM

That is clean! Looks good! Wouldn't be too hard to swap in a v8 in the future if you wanted.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Engine light comes on >65 but goes away by kursed @ Today at 04:57 AM

So stop driving so fast speed racer!
Electronics
Yep, most all of them are the flat kind like that. Rusty bold snapping that easy, that could have been your issue. You're getting it just fine. If we didn't take one step forward then two steps back, we wouldn't call it "fun." ;) If this
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014 by diamond_dave @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

we will be arriving Friday night. looking to have a great time.
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Dodge NorCal wing by jerryg @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

well I can stop looking for a grill. I went on sunday and talked with the owner of glory grills. he is making me one for my van should have it in a few weeks.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Rolling Heavy magazine by lostinthe70eees @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By: SpaceTruckinTry magcloud.com, just ordered all issues I was missing K thanks!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Mlarky's Dodge....gonna keep her after all. by Starlord @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

mlarky, what auto zone do you work at? OK, maybe more specific, WHERE is the auto zone you work at? Is your new grill a chromed metal or chromed plastic? If metal, you can have it re chromed. I don't seem to have much luck at Pick N Pull, course I
The Knews Room
Jump to new posts Re: thanks! by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I understand the Thanks to everyone from you, but the real thanks go to. . . .drum roll please. . . YOU ! Thank you for all your hard work and time you put in for us !
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: EL MALO by MACE @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Added a hand painted graphic...looks like crap until I get some one shot and knives. must practice anywayz tho
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1978 dodge by Reed @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

Really? I think that they are asking a very fair price for a VERY clean van with the rare factory travel seat option. I am surprised it hasn't sold.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 1961 Econoline - Mahwah, NJ by pleaseletmeregister @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4578950793.html
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Mutt's Ram by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: MuttToday marks three years since I bought the old girl. I've managed to get some things done including putting 24k miles on it bringing the odometer to a grand total of 36k ! U done good bro.....
Other Sites For Sale Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Here is one for you bargain hunters! 76 Dodge B200 by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: al55WOW nice lookin' but a bit out of my price range.$$$$$$$ agree Al ...totally....
Van Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Cool stuff I spooted today. by kursed @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: diamond_davethe dodge is badass! I wouldn't be scared of the interior, or waiting on a title. The interior doesn't scare me so much as the possible sheetmetal rot hidden underneath. I'm thinking about throwing him a super low
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Vannin Doc Screening - August 9th - Muskegon, MI by TheBrambler @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

The "Vannin'" Documentary will be screening at Unruly Brewing on August 9th, 2014 at 8:00pm in Downtown Muskegon, MI. There will be a van / car show preceding the event at 6:00pm. Anyone who brings a classic out will recieve a free drink
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts Re: V6 milage what do you get? by Maciej102 @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

Just checked my mileage on my 95 shorty with a 305. Got a solid 16mpg nostly highway at 65+ with some city driving. Thats with two bad front tires, low pressure in the rears and before I did the much needed tune up.Also wworking on the egr check eng
National Truck-In
Jump to new posts Re: Guess the 2014 Nationals attendance. by radicalran @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Great turnout!
Wheels and Tires
Jump to new posts Re: caps for my slotted mags by Reed @ Yesterday at 05:08 PM

eBay AKH Wheels (bend over and grab the vaseline): http://www.akhwheels.com/pages/misc.php?cat=11 Summit: http://www.summitracing.com/search/Department/Wheels-Tires/Part-Type/Wheel-Center-Caps/ These guys: http://www.rimcentercap.com/category_s/18
National Truck-In
Jump to new posts Re: Question about Van Nationals from new member. by VCVCSmiley @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Overnight temps were in the upper 50s and low 60s this year. Goes to show that you never can tell, unless you just do it.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: New G20 shorty by jules73 @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Sweet van!!
National Truck-In
OK, back for a short one. I'm up at Fred & Robyn's (Vagabond Vanners) house-sitting while they're away at the Van Nationals in Finland. They have Internet here, so I'll be on occasionally until Friday. Be interested to see any pics from the event
Generic How To .....
There have ben several threads lately about how to install 110 volt window mount AC units on a van to be used while the van is parked at an event with shore power. I came across another way to keep cool in a van that doesn't require a 110v circuit a
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Upcoming Events
Vannin TV
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
1 registered (SpaceTruckin), 5 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
NoFNWayJose, josh_sasse, Farmer, smithvan, Nickyray
7856 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 98
HighwayStar 87
newkirkinc1 85
Reed 84
Captain_E 74
al55 72
apo234 68