Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
The black bitch...restoration
by radicalran
Scooped Dodge
by radicalran
1991 G10, 4.3/auto - Lost Reverse
by Ripper
Lookin' out my Side Doors
by wrcsixeight
02:07 AM
Windshield / A Pillar rust
by wrcsixeight
12:54 AM
Pontiac motor in a Chevy
by frscke1
09:58 PM
E85 in non E 85 van
by frscke1
09:49 PM
My 1979 G10
by 86ed
09:01 PM
New G20 shorty
by JEEPNHAL
06:38 PM
New to me Astro
by johncj5
04:56 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: The black bitch...restoration by radicalran @ 28 minutes 55 seconds ago

Looking forward to the pics and an update about what exactly you have planned. Sorry about the wife thing. Keep on truckin!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Scooped Dodge by radicalran @ 33 minutes 2 seconds ago

Excellent!
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: 1991 G10, 4.3/auto - Lost Reverse by Ripper @ Today at 03:10 AM

You could buy my whole 91 Chevy Van for $800 and swap the tranny into yours.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lookin' out my Side Doors by wrcsixeight @ Today at 02:07 AM

Hard to describe the feeling of riding a piece of a powerful groundswell, but sometimes the endings feel like an Atomic bomb. I was standing next to my Side doors when I took this. I had just gotten out of the ocean, where I was riding a big board
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Gorgeous 1974 in Cali - surfboards and all that... by SpaceTruckin @ Today at 01:30 AM

It's a 5k van the best day. PERIOD
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Windshield / A Pillar rust by wrcsixeight @ Today at 12:54 AM

Might rain soon, got to button this up. Pulled the gaffers tape after a week. Sticky residue. GooGone savior, wipe with DNA to remove gooGone. A big ugly green Beetle was attracted to the citrus scent of the GooGone on a paper towell. but it co
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 79 Dodge Looooong Bed by apo234 @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

That is an amazing deal!!!! Looks like it has AC to!
Wheels and Tires
Jump to new posts Re: 10 inch front wheels on my G10? by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

I have seen it done, 15x10 with 295/50/15 tires, but I was not a fan of the look. The van I saw it on was a G 10/20 conversion van, so they will fit. . . . .and Welcome from Oklahoma City !
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Pontiac motor in a Chevy by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

If you can dream it ... A guy wanted a boat & a van ..... well I know you know whats coming next .... another put a 12 cylinder 12 blowers 6 injected 750 double pumpers ..... it can be done.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Wheels wanted by Maciej102 @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Chicago too far I bet? Could always ship. Im going to be replacing the 1t" cragar rims on my van with different ones in the next couple months
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: E85 in non E 85 van by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

E85 is a different tune up setting gotta burn hotter. Heet is the answer to corn oil.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My 1979 G10 by 86ed @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Sounds like you have a lot of ideas for it, cool! Good luck
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Have to sell our van by Callahan @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Nice van, sorry to about your health issues and hope you get better. I will have to keep my eyes open on the 416 highway I bet it looks good in the sun, love the ghost flames. Your best bet for selling your van in Canada is The Toronto Fall Class
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: New G20 shorty by JEEPNHAL @ Yesterday at 06:38 PM

Sweet shorty!!!!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: New to me Astro by johncj5 @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Today I attempted to change the rear doors from my old van to the new one. After taking the bumpers off and heating up the hinges to drive the pins out, the doors won't fit. The doors are the same but the hinges were welded in different locations. Th
Troubleshooting (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: New (old-ish) non-running van... by Reed @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

No oil pressure shutdown on Dodges.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Obligatory newbie post.. any other vanners in RVA? by Rusty_Pancelode @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: owlcoreRusty, I'm thinking about the safaris someday, but there's a lot of higher priority stuff I need to get first. I did drive it around the neighborhood with the windshields removed once, it kinda sucked. wayyy too much wind
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My 75 Chevy Van by lostinthe70eees @ Yesterday at 08:30 AM

Looking good!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by Captain_E @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

I gotta get a new rear bumper on that thing. And maybe a new trailer.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by 86ed @ Yesterday at 01:10 AM

Good luck with it. Sounds like you got a lot of plans for it. Nice.
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Time to sell the van by aftoyboy @ Yesterday at 01:00 AM

Here's some links to help with the photos in the mean time. http://vanning.com/threads/ubbthreads.php/topics/660640/Re:_Long_time_no_see!!_Slow_pr#Post660640 http://vanning.com/threads/ubbthreads.php/topics/606932/1 If you guys continue to scroll
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Another addition to the fleet by wookee @ August 29th 2014 8:55 pm

How to....
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminium heads--- my head is spinning.,. by Blag @ August 29th 2014 7:13 pm

Of course, option B may be to re-use my heads and hope the crack doesn't propagate any further across the head... Not sure if you can see the crack but here is a photo - Closer -
General Discussion
Jump to new posts 4.3 Fuel Injection Question.... by pauldeere @ August 29th 2014 7:07 pm

I am looking at a 2004 Safari with 81k miles. I know the 4.3's in the 90's had what was refered to as the spider type fuel injectors. I was told that G.M. changed to the Sequential Fuel Injections. Does anyone know what year this change was made???..
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: She got a BUS! by owlcore @ August 29th 2014 5:33 pm

Very nice bus! I love the early bay windows.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Upcoming Events
GSVR -X
10-03-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
cwb440, Lyle, BigBeau, owlcore, Shahadey
7924 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 117
Reed 110
Uncle_Fester 84
newkirkinc1 76
HighwayStar 76
jules73 76
kawrider 70