Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Windshield / A Pillar rust
by wrcsixeight
03:43 AM
Chronicles of a 79 Dodge
by Reed
03:11 AM
Summer Crush Gettin Some Paint
by 86ed
01:18 AM
new kid from the Netherlands!
by 86ed
01:15 AM
"CARVAN" 1987 B150 Ram Tuff Chevy Stuff.....
by 86ed
01:10 AM
Scooped Dodge
by 86ed
12:58 AM
Best Carb Option for my 77 250 inline 6?
by jaysomethin
12:32 AM
Thinking about buying this van, any input?
by galaxie
12:23 AM
Hello from Ontario, Canada
by Clyde
09:39 PM
Aluminium heads--- my head is spinning.,.
by keech
08:06 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Windshield / A Pillar rust by wrcsixeight @ Today at 03:43 AM

Decided to avoid humanity on this holiday weekend. Since school ended my favorite day has always been the Tuesday after Labor Day. I hope to have this roofline mostly done by then. I got the brass inserts covered in fiberglass rope today. Since t
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Chronicles of a 79 Dodge by Reed @ Today at 03:11 AM

Wow, royal purple is really unneeded in the radiator. Regular radiator fluid in a 50/50mix with distilled water should be fine.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Summer Crush Gettin Some Paint by 86ed @ Today at 01:18 AM

Lookin good, the wood looks great.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: new kid from the Netherlands! by 86ed @ Today at 01:15 AM

Van looks awesome! Congrats and have fun
General Discussion
Very nice work. If someone didn't know they would think that is a stock grill. Side pipes will look sweet! I'm thinking about gettin some for mine. Keep the updates a comin, they're lookin great! And interior is comin along very nicely also.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Scooped Dodge by 86ed @ Today at 12:58 AM

Awesome!
Performance (GM)
Jump to new posts Best Carb Option for my 77 250 inline 6? by jaysomethin @ Today at 12:32 AM

What are my best options for my 77 shorty? I've been reading a ton of different stuff online just wanted to get some input here. What carb would give me the best reliability and performance on my 250 line 6? Cheers
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by galaxie @ Today at 12:23 AM

That van looks very good on your driveway! Glad to see that you got her home after all. The sunroof must have been leaking for a long time, keeping the carpet wet and rusting away that floor. It's still a great looking van, and has lots of good vin
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Have to sell our van by Clyde @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Your right on with kijij.Callahan....low ballers and dreamers with no money. 1 out of 10 enquiries are serious. I have taken some of my ads down because of it.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Hello from Ontario, Canada by Clyde @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

There's a Plymouth pb 100 van for sale in ottawa right now on kijij. but ya, all those windows.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Bugout Armored Van - $15000 (cumming) by Maciej102 @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

cool but I don't see Kevlar paint stopping much of anything alone... real bullet proof cars have plates and angled metal within the body to deflect and stop rounds.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: another long Dodge by apo234 @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

At least more then one pic this time
How to....
Jump to new posts Re: Aluminium heads--- my head is spinning.,. by keech @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

You are running a 400 small block I take it. the 624 castings are 76 cc. If you go to the aluminum heads they are probably 64 cc. Do your homework. If you run the 64 cc heads your compression will go up a full point. better run 93 octane all
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Looking to buy Astro or Safari by pauldeere @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

After spending the last three days a 2 tanks of gas looking at vans it has come down to the one at the dealer, I now have to try and negotiate a price. 2003 Astro, 59000k miles, 1 owner, bought from this dealer new, except for a cracked arm rest, mi
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Gorgeous 1974 in Cali - surfboards and all that... by cwb440 @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Thanks....been surfing the site for a long time.Looking for the right van for a few years.....it ain't easy.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 1984 Chevy Van - - Okc - - $1100.00 by stodd4 @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/4646167484.html
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Where to install imobilizer by phils @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

yes, got the fuel relay. I traced the starter cable all the way back to the ignition switch. This is a big thick cable i dont think the immobilizer circuit will handle the loads on this as its less than half the thickness. Ripper is this why you tal
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by JEEPNHAL @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

Pretty badass daily/workhorse.I like it
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Wheels wanted by fresh77 @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

have 4 keystone wheels I just took off my 77 chevy shorty. Tires are there too but I would replace soon. Im in NJ, let me know if interested.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 85 Chevy shorty, so.- Ftworth TX by Dug @ Yesterday at 02:15 PM

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/4622628051.html Have to admit .... It's mine. and No I don't want to give it up.
General Discussion
I second that, I love murals especially Western/Desert and Mountain scenes on vans.
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: What's that thing on my tailight ? by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

MOST cops will not mess with you over these, but know they are technically illegal in a lot of states, so might be worth having two sets of tail lenses, one with and one with out the blue-dots, always in the van. I have seen some cops who, if you can
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DRIVE SHAFT LENGTH by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

Sounds like a great little job you did, wish I had access to that kind of machinery. Last shaft I had made cost me $250.00 !
Computer Help
Jump to new posts Re: crazy question about this site and log in by frscke1 @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

I had the same problem, had to except all cookies, update the flash player, adobe also needs update. Windows 8 suks.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Lookin' out my Side Doors by wookee @ Yesterday at 10:10 AM

Storms off of both coasts have gotten the surf up. Have fun riding the big ones.....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Upcoming Events
GSVR -X
10-03-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
cwb440, Lyle, BigBeau, owlcore, Shahadey
7924 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Reed 111
lukester 109
Uncle_Fester 87
newkirkinc1 74
jules73 74
HighwayStar 73
frscke1 69