Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Best Overall Thermal, Moisture, and Noise Insulators
by tuner4life
27 minutes 9 seconds ago
Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp
by HonestRansy
30 minutes 3 seconds ago
van interior
by quiet1
Today at 01:53 PM
Road Map or GPS
by Callahan
Today at 01:45 PM
B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014
by bonzo
Today at 01:32 PM
Engine light comes on >65 but goes away
by Maciej102
Today at 11:51 AM
Sears DieHard Platinum AGM Marine batteries on sale now
by wrcsixeight
Today at 11:16 AM
New G20 shorty
by Callahan
Today at 11:04 AM
Stinky Scott's first van! 91 G10
by Callahan
Today at 11:00 AM
Van Definitions
by G_ROLLER
Today at 09:46 AM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Upholstery and Interior mods
Jump to new posts Re: Best Overall Thermal, Moisture, and Noise Insulators by tuner4life @ 36 minutes 37 seconds ago

Wow! http://www.sounddeadenershowdown.com is quite the goldmine! Lots of neat info there. I'll keep them in mind when I start in on mine.
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp by HonestRansy @ 39 minutes 31 seconds ago

I still don't know that you have said what does work on the lights. This is on the right side, but front or rear or both? Do any of the side markers work? Do all the lights on the opposite side work? Lets focus on getting all the parking lamps to
Generic How To .....
Jump to new posts Re: van interior by quiet1 @ Today at 01:53 PM

all depends on what you are looking to do... I see from your post 3 that you are somewhat new... welcome to the site yet lurking for almost a year... Suggest you check out the show vans... and nats pics for ideas... I may be able to help out a bit.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: mid ford - nICE... It is sweet... by Reed @ Today at 01:50 PM

Awesome van, but I have never understood why people don't keep the AC system functioing. Especially in someplace like New Mexico.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Road Map or GPS by Callahan @ Today at 01:45 PM

The next generation won't know how to read a road map or back-up their car or parallel park with out some tech device helping them. Which is ok as we have to separate the men from the boys. lol
Current & Future Events/Shows
i know what you mean kawrider....so does my Captain Morgan..but being an ex Navy man,gotta listen to the Captain!!! LOL..we will be there Thurs. am
Wheels and Tires
Jump to new posts Re: caps for my slotted mags by Reed @ Today at 12:05 PM

No kidding. AKH does nice work, but they are very proud of it and their prices are insane.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1978 dodge by cjhardcore @ Today at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: RavshngOneIf it was Tommy, I missed it. Scouring eBay for vans is my nightly reading while the wife reads real books next to me that sounds earily similar.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Engine light comes on >65 but goes away by Maciej102 @ Today at 11:51 AM

So I pulled code 32 out when I tried it. I guess is a "soft code" when the light goes out but the computer still stores it. I checked all the vacuum lines and they seems connected properly and nothing is cracked. The EGR looks newer like
Electronics
It appears these batteries are on sale again. Don't know for how long. http://www.sears.com/diehard-platinum-marine-battery-group-size-31m-price/p-02850131000P
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: New G20 shorty by Callahan @ Today at 11:04 AM

Wow, cool van but we need more pictures!!!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Stinky Scott's first van! 91 G10 by Callahan @ Today at 11:00 AM

Wow, that's one long clean looking van! Great base to start with and customize.
National Truck-In Board
Jump to new posts Re: Van Definitions by G_ROLLER @ Today at 09:46 AM

So 2 years ago at the nationals in Ohio (maybe 3 in Wisconsin?) There was a yellow vehicle That was made from a Ford car front end with a full-size Chevy Van rear end that was all grafted together. It was actually a pretty cool vehicle but like the
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: B200 Issue by HonestRansy @ Today at 08:25 AM

I agree that a good electrical ground is a good idea for the ECU. If you do need to offset it slightly and make new holes, don't drill them. Rather, use a sharp awl and a hammer to make the hole. This will push the metal in and give you more threa
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ""Show Vans & Show Girls"" by Mutt @ Today at 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: HighwayStarSee U Friday...bring them with U .. I second the motion!
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Dodge NorCal wing by jerryg @ Yesterday at 11:20 PM

well I can stop looking for a grill. I went on sunday and talked with the owner of glory grills. he is making me one for my van should have it in a few weeks.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Rolling Heavy magazine by lostinthe70eees @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By: SpaceTruckinTry magcloud.com, just ordered all issues I was missing K thanks!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Mlarky's Dodge....gonna keep her after all. by Starlord @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

mlarky, what auto zone do you work at? OK, maybe more specific, WHERE is the auto zone you work at? Is your new grill a chromed metal or chromed plastic? If metal, you can have it re chromed. I don't seem to have much luck at Pick N Pull, course I
The Knews Room
Jump to new posts Re: thanks! by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

I understand the Thanks to everyone from you, but the real thanks go to. . . .drum roll please. . . YOU ! Thank you for all your hard work and time you put in for us !
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: EL MALO by MACE @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Added a hand painted graphic...looks like crap until I get some one shot and knives. must practice anywayz tho
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 1961 Econoline - Mahwah, NJ by pleaseletmeregister @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/4578950793.html
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Mutt's Ram by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: MuttToday marks three years since I bought the old girl. I've managed to get some things done including putting 24k miles on it bringing the odometer to a grand total of 36k ! U done good bro.....
Other Sites For Sale Forums
Jump to new posts Re: Here is one for you bargain hunters! 76 Dodge B200 by HighwayStar @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: al55WOW nice lookin' but a bit out of my price range.$$$$$$$ agree Al ...totally....
Van Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Cool stuff I spooted today. by kursed @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: diamond_davethe dodge is badass! I wouldn't be scared of the interior, or waiting on a title. The interior doesn't scare me so much as the possible sheetmetal rot hidden underneath. I'm thinking about throwing him a super low
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Vannin Doc Screening - August 9th - Muskegon, MI by TheBrambler @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

The "Vannin'" Documentary will be screening at Unruly Brewing on August 9th, 2014 at 8:00pm in Downtown Muskegon, MI. There will be a van / car show preceding the event at 6:00pm. Anyone who brings a classic out will recieve a free drink
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Upcoming Events
Vannin TV
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
1 registered (tuner4life), 5 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Rene, NoFNWayJose, josh_sasse, Farmer, smithvan
7857 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 98
Reed 87
HighwayStar 86
newkirkinc1 85
Captain_E 74
al55 72
kursed 65