Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Ok, So I finally finished the Van Interior and most of everything else.
by KevinWangxxx
01:27 AM
""Show Vans & Show Girls""
by wookee
01:19 AM
B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014
by vannergreg33
11:18 PM
Thought I would introduce my ride
by Keep_On_Truckin_WNY
11:12 PM
Freedom (updated pics)
by lukester
11:04 PM
official Ford owners picture thread
by CatFish
10:53 PM
Help: My '95 Chevy Van Gladiator Faile California Smog Star Test
by CatFish
10:42 PM
Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp
by rhoobarb23
09:50 PM
The black pearl chevy
by lukester
09:23 PM
What Did You do To your Van Today?
by 86ed
08:03 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Generic How To .....
Not sure if this is in the right category but Im sure no one minds. I am posting a link of my photobucket album so you can all see it. It has pics from when we first got the van to us getting ready to hit the road and travel from Vegas to Chicago.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ""Show Vans & Show Girls"" by wookee @ Today at 01:19 AM

For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Dodge Sportsman Camper ZombieVan Sexy! by The_Evil_Hippie @ Today at 12:36 AM

Sweet Joe, may have a buyer. Will let you know!
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014 by vannergreg33 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Thank you to everyone who made the trip to come party with us at Cortland! I hope you all had a good time, and on behalf of BVA Thank you again! Because you made it a success!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I would introduce my ride by Keep_On_Truckin_WNY @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Welcome to the site from another New Yorker... Where about 'upstate' are you...? August 15-17 is Vantasy 4, hosted by WNY Vans Inc... - Ryan in Buffalo.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Freedom (updated pics) by lukester @ Yesterday at 11:04 PM

General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: official Ford owners picture thread by CatFish @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Looks good Luke. I wish my late Ford looked that good. That southern sunshine has been very mean to my old dog.
General Discussion
In the Atlanta Metro if the vehicle fails and the owner spends (and can show receipts) a minimum of $250 they then get a pass even if the vehicle still fails. To force the issue beyond that would be placing a hardship on persons with limited resource
craigslist Findings
Originally Posted By: RavshngOneWhy would a dealer keep a van like this in a storage facility with less than 100 miles for so many years? What would be the benefit/goal? It was a 3K van now its a 9K van ....lol
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: Killer Hemi Dodge! by lostinthe70eees @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

I'd love to see more pics in and out and underneath
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Original J&J Custom Show Wing by Phoenix @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

End of story Thanks to all
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp by rhoobarb23 @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Make some progress. I set the multi-meter to 20 on the AC setting. Using an alligator clamp I attached the negative lead to a bolt on the doghouse. I probed the white wire and the reading was 8.41. I turned on the dome/cargo light and the reading dr
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: The black pearl chevy by lukester @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Looking good.
craigslist Findings
http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/4566728161.html
craigslist Findings
http://oklahomacity.en.craigslist.org/cto/4565778853.html
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts slotted mag wheels and tires by Maciej102 @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/4584203501.html
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You do To your Van Today? by 86ed @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Hood looks sweet! Looks good black I think.
National Truck-In
Jump to new posts 42nd Van Nationals 1983GMCvan's Youtube VIDEO by Nightmare @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6D1RTdSWMo&list=UUjmAh7OvPTZJZcw9oSmqOaw Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw_i9V66t64&list=UUjmAh7OvPTZJZcw9oSmqOaw Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKY-spIaIOY&list=UUjmAh7OvPTZJZc
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Doghouse gasket by Meanmachine @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Have you tried the local Chrysler dealership parts department? They can do a search of all the Mopar parts warehouses. Part #3739046 Seal U/Body Engine Housing for 1975-77 years. In 1978 the seal changed, not sure if you could use one of them by cutt
Wanted., Member only Section
Hey Mark, I would be interested in knowing what you do exactly. can you send your website or can you email me?
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Nats coverage... by Star Dreamer @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

Excellent coverage, thank you everyone!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Chopped 77 dodge van by Keep_On_Truckin_WNY @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Nice work...! I see the wiper motor is out, figured that's for welding and stuff, but it looks cleaner without it... Keeping it that way, or putting it back in...? What are you going to paint the frame with...? POR, Rust Bullet, or body color...?
National Truck-In
Jump to new posts Re: 2014 Van Nationals VanCruise by cjhardcore @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Cool pics.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: mid ford - nICE... It is sweet... by cjhardcore @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Those mid-fords are sexy looking beasts
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: 69 econoline by cjhardcore @ Yesterday at 11:14 AM

love that '69 ford.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tdc, IRIEMON, roostervanner, DCPDGUY, VanManDan345
7865 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 102
Reed 93
newkirkinc1 80
kursed 74
jules73 69
MACE 69
HighwayStar 68