Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Not a normal vehicle.....look out where you go.
by CatFish
11 minutes 31 seconds ago
1980 Nomad w/ Van Sport Package
by CatFish
34 minutes 3 seconds ago
Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp
by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
40 minutes 10 seconds ago
Finally made it!
by jules73
Today at 02:20 AM
Freeze Out 2015
by Wizard78
Yesterday at 10:50 PM
Keystone Madness, September 18-21, 2014, Summit Station, PA
by Wizard78
Yesterday at 10:48 PM
truckin info
by Vanner68
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
CB Radio Question
by Vanner68
Yesterday at 10:32 PM
NFL QB's Driving Conversion Vans
by 86ed
Yesterday at 10:26 PM
1974 Emerald Express
by lostinthe70eees
Yesterday at 09:53 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Not a normal vehicle.....look out where you go. by CatFish @ 12 minutes 6 seconds ago

Finding a decent shop is a challenge. And it's not just diesels but everything. Although great diesel shops are few. The 100K service is due on the HHR so I asked the Chevy dealer for an estimate. It was just north of $800!! I believe that they have
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1980 Nomad w/ Van Sport Package by CatFish @ 34 minutes 38 seconds ago

That's pure BowTie!
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! @ 40 minutes 45 seconds ago

Why AC setting, vans are DC.... Conversion vans had all sorts of wires added into the harness..check the manufactorer if they have a wiring diagram....Most just winged it in the first place..
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 GMC G15 shorty!!!!! by Brianlarson @ Today at 03:44 AM

How about 300 like new DVD movies, from James Bond, to Taxi Driver. Steven Segal, Die Hards, Superman, Matt Damon, ETC? All like new, in original cases, and also I have Ham radio's if you have a license.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Not a normal vehicle.....look out where you go. by Uncle_Fester @ Today at 03:30 AM

Yikes ! I wish you the best of luck, I turned wrenches for a living for 15 plus years and turbo stuff still scares me enough to say " Take it to someone who knows better than me." .
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Finally made it! by jules73 @ Today at 02:20 AM

Welcome from the U.K and congrats on the van!
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: Short or ground issues? 79 G20, right parking lamp by Prince_Ruben @ Today at 01:53 AM

Bueller?
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 1966 Dodge Van for Sale in WI on Craigslist. by bigdaddymopar @ Today at 01:45 AM

http://eauclaire.en.craigslist.org/cto/4553201999.html.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Finally made it! by Rusty_Pancelode @ Today at 12:34 AM

Thanks guys! I've got a picture that I could put up but the FAQ says try to keep the pictures to around 35k... That's pretty small. What's the deal? I see many, many large pictures here.
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts need harmonic balancer by OldReadingGus62 @ Today at 12:33 AM

75 dodge 225 3.7 Liter slant 6 manual trans 3 speed
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Freeze Out 2015 by Wizard78 @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Current & Future Events/Shows
Originally Posted By: MuttOriginally Posted By: Wizard78Don't forget Wizard's Van-In videos wants the Blue duck charter again I thought that the duck races were being done away with This is the last year
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: truckin info by Vanner68 @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Suzie- if you have more info on Ultimate Express please post it. I'm going to be in Mexico the first couple weeks of August and I hope to be back in time to go.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: CB Radio Question by Vanner68 @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

Seriously, you will be fine with the Walmart Cobra and a decent antenna. Radio Shack still sells antennas....
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: NFL QB's Driving Conversion Vans by 86ed @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Pretty cool
The Knews Room
Jump to new posts Re: TROPHYS by roostervanner @ Yesterday at 10:19 PM

Dave, Eddie, Mikey Midnight, Phil Green, and even I did a little work on them. Mikey Midnight air brushed the Best Ofs. There were probably some other helpers too, but those I saw. They were awesome, I won 2 Rooster
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Emerald Express by lostinthe70eees @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Nope it wasn't Harold. For some neat shots of the van's Harold did paint check out this link http://www.haroldharnish.com/hhpix/index.php?album=Van-Photos
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: CB Radio Question by frank71 @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

True but there would be 7% sales tax so the shipping would be roughly the same price. Also the one on EBay claims to be peaked and tuned etc. and any at the local truck stops probably will not be...don't know how important that is but it sounds like
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1980 Nomad w/ Van Sport Package by Munz @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

So far I have posted mostly pics of work on the Nomad but I figured I would post some pics of the Nomad at play. I didn't get to finish the A/C before leaving for the nats but the weather was pretty good so it wasn't a problem. This baby worked doubl
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Emerald Express by Meanmachine @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Just read the article on Old Cars Weekly, very nice write-up. I see this van was from the York, PA area. Could this have possibly been painted by Harold Harnish?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Not a normal vehicle.....look out where you go. by Starlord @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Well, chalk this one up as "lesson learned" I guess. Alternator seemed to be getting a little flaky. Replaced it a few years back, not cheap to say the least (my 05 Super Duty turbo diesel). Ford wanted $480 for the alternator and a coup
Past Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014 by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!Originally Posted By: Bikertrash00Yep I forgot the name tags again, I suggested that to Dave (astro) for the meet & greet at the Nats in WI. Speaking of lost braincells Doc what is Don's screen name?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: CB Radio Question by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Frank, that is the newest version of a GREAT radio. The price is okay, you MIGHT find the same radio on sale cheaper at your local truck stop, and there would be no shipping costs then.
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: Finally made it! by Starlord @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Welcome. As the saying goes, all good things come to those who wait. Welcome to vanning.
National Truck-In
Jump to new posts Re: 42nd Van Nationals 1983GMCvan's Youtube VIDEO by Munz @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Awesome as usual Derick!! Rooster has a great shot of you, Mike and some other people on the bleachers taking this video.
Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 ... 23 24 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1 Guest and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
badgirlsandy, 1986mopar, Rusty_Pancelode, takukhan, tdc
7869 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 98
newkirkinc1 94
Reed 92
HighwayStar 88
kursed 70
Captain_E 67
MACE 66