Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Another addition to the fleet
by wookee
38 minutes 55 seconds ago
Is this normal and should it be cleaned?
by phils
Today at 06:28 PM
Captain_E's new daily driver
by Captain_E
Today at 06:26 PM
E85 in non E 85 van
by BaconGrease07
Today at 06:21 PM
new kid from the Netherlands!
by Maciej102
Today at 06:14 PM
Vintage Cragar wheels vs modern
by Maciej102
Today at 05:51 PM
Chopped 77 dodge van
by radicalran
Today at 05:46 PM
Door Panel Arm Rest Repair....
by pauldeere
Today at 05:21 PM
The black bitch...restoration
by bfmccasper
Today at 05:13 PM
Engine upgrade?
by Maciej102
Today at 04:29 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Another addition to the fleet by wookee @ 41 minutes 7 seconds ago

Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal and should it be cleaned? by phils @ Today at 06:28 PM

ah right, thought it must serve a purpose.. thanks
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by Captain_E @ Today at 06:26 PM

Thanks Dale.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: E85 in non E 85 van by BaconGrease07 @ Today at 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: LionvanIt's been at least 8-10 tanks.. It got better each time I filled it up. I put about 15 gallons in a 33 gallon tank at night. When I left in the morning it ran like it had water in it, so I put HEET in it. It seemed to he
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by kawrider @ Today at 06:19 PM

The van looks great Bud, and camp looks like a little slice of Heaven as always!
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: new kid from the Netherlands! by Maciej102 @ Today at 06:14 PM

awesome van!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Vintage Cragar wheels vs modern by Maciej102 @ Today at 05:51 PM

Took a closer look at my Cragar wheels since I will be replacing them with some aluminum 17" ones. The Wilwood rear disk conversion kit I want to do does not fit most 15" wheels. Anyways, Two of my wheel caps have a R trademark and two caps
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal and should it be cleaned? by Reed @ Today at 05:51 PM

Leave it. That is anti-corrosion non-conductive grease applied by the factory to keep moisture from getting into the bulkhead connector and causing corrosion.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Chopped 77 dodge van by radicalran @ Today at 05:46 PM

I need to think about this. My first thought is that you lose the purpose for the shock using this concept.
Troubleshooting (Astro)
Jump to new posts Door Panel Arm Rest Repair.... by pauldeere @ Today at 05:21 PM

Seems like the cracking of the door panel arm rest is a common thing with Astros and Safaris. I looked at three vans, all of them including the one I bought had the arm rest cracked. Short of replacing the door panel has anyone repaired these arm res
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: The black bitch...restoration by bfmccasper @ Today at 05:13 PM

Originally Posted By: StarlordYou know, wife things can be tricky. Once upon a time my wife told me "You know, I don't want to do the van thing any more, you should sell the van". Well, my NEXT wife and I just celebrated our 20th annivers
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal and should it be cleaned? by phils @ Today at 05:11 PM

not sure what you mean frscke. this stuff is like tar. has it melted down from the kind of tar paper the covers the junction box? should i remove it?
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: NOS dodge mud flaps by chicknnhead @ Today at 04:31 PM

Still have these
Performance (GM)
Jump to new posts Re: Engine upgrade? by Maciej102 @ Today at 04:29 PM

you may want to talk to this guy he has already built what you are planning on. http://tbichips.com/
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension knocking when turning left 95 g20 by Maciej102 @ Today at 04:23 PM

We took our time going over it, the arm nuts were just loose. My guess is perhaps the alignment guys did it since I know for a fact the knocking was not there on my way home from his shop that evening. The alignment was done a couple days later right
craigslist Findings
Not my style either but it is nice to see different styles. Too bad it needs so much for the money.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by Captain_E @ Today at 04:09 PM

Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by Captain_E @ Today at 04:08 PM

Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by Captain_E @ Today at 04:07 PM

Some camping pictures from this past weekend.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: Is this normal and should it be cleaned? by frscke1 @ Today at 03:34 PM

My white still has the cover but the red one looks way worse than that + its covered in dirt from the desert.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Is this normal and should it be cleaned? by phils @ Today at 02:25 PM

while trying to race wires i discovered this in the plug and socket of the batter junction box, it dosent seem to be causing a problem, there is so much of it im thinking its meant to be there BUT should it be?
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What Did You do To your Van Today? by Ray_Cecil @ Today at 02:21 PM

Well, I fabbed up a drive shaft at work. I used 62" from ear to ear and that worked good. Probably could have went 62.5" and been fine also. I also fixed the a/c. I'm getting the van ready for a trip to Daniel Boone National Forest next mon
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: DRIVE SHAFT LENGTH by Ray_Cecil @ Today at 02:07 PM

Yeah, I haven't taken pictures just yet. I forgot. However, I did get under there to change the trans fluid and filter. THe bottom of the pan was surprisingly clean. The fluid was a little dirty/brown but not bad really. Also, I put three cans of f
Current & Future Events/Shows
bump
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: new kid from the Netherlands! by Goose111 @ Today at 01:39 PM

Welcome from Germany. Nice Van, and I hope to see you some time on one of the custom car meetings in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany.
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 ... 20 21 >
Upcoming Events
GSVR -X
10-03-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 4 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Wannabebodyman, UtahBrent, Jon_R, jddunn73, cwb440
7928 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Reed 115
lukester 100
Uncle_Fester 83
jules73 72
frscke1 71
newkirkinc1 69
HighwayStar 67