Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
I'm seeing the light
by diamond_dave
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
Rear Window rust
by Uncle_Fester
Yesterday at 11:40 PM
New arrival from Oakland
by diamond_dave
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
how would you route side pipe exhaust 95 g20
by Munz
Yesterday at 11:25 PM
G20 Dual exhaust
by notchback
Yesterday at 11:15 PM
Thinking about buying this van, any input?
by kawrider
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Meet big Bertha!
by Kking
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
Radical Rickshaw
by 86ed
Yesterday at 09:17 PM
GALAXY CRUISER
by 86ed
Yesterday at 09:10 PM
Chopped 77 dodge van
by c1run1
Yesterday at 08:59 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: I'm seeing the light by diamond_dave @ Yesterday at 11:41 PM

welcome, from ohio. stick around. lots of great info and people on here.
Paint and Bodywork
Jump to new posts Re: Rear Window rust by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

I took the windows out of a old conversion van years ago, and the hole that was cut for the windows did not have paint on the cut edges. . . . I ASSUME that other companies did the same, and that is the cause of the rust in that area. as for fixing
Introduce Yourself.....
Jump to new posts Re: New arrival from Oakland by diamond_dave @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

welcome. love the van. my uncle has a 75 beauville. but hes not on here. I cant believe how well it cleaned up. great job saving her.
Paint and Bodywork
Jump to new posts Rear Window rust by notchback @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Hello, I have a 93 G20 conversion van. Does anyone know whats involved to fix the rust under the rear window moldings on van sides (conversion windows). I have minor rust developing and paint is beginning to peel or chip off. Also have 2 little bu
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: how would you route side pipe exhaust 95 g20 by Munz @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

There are also people running dual exhaust to in front of the rear wheel and cutting a hole in the back of the side pipe and running the exhaust into the side pipe so it sounds and looks like the side pipe is hooked up. This will solve 2 other proble
Performance - non brand specific
Jump to new posts G20 Dual exhaust by notchback @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Hey everyone, I would like to put dual exhaust on my 93" G20 van. Currently has a single exhaust hooked up to 5.7 liter. I want it to appear stock nothing crazy just a 2" to 2.5" true dual piping exiting out back behind tires like s
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by kawrider @ Yesterday at 10:54 PM

Ahhhh, a bottle of Windex and a roll of paper towels and you're all set! I see some stuff on it that my 81 didn't get, and you can tell it was really sweet in it's day. Great project! I personally would love to see the original paint scheme recreat
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Meet big Bertha! by Kking @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Great thread! I just read through it all. I love seeing the progress.
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Re: 1977 Dodge Cargo Maxivan by apo234 @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

That needs some help!!!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Radical Rickshaw by 86ed @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Wow! Washing it makes it look damn good in the pics. The grill you put on also makes it look much better I think. Good luck
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: GALAXY CRUISER by 86ed @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Did you paint it? Could be just the way the sun is hitting it but a couple of the pics it looks different.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Chopped 77 dodge van by c1run1 @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

here are the custom shocks i ordered . They Have a 5.25 stroke and are the HQ series from RideTech
Troubleshooting (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Carb problem? by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Phoenix, your problem will be to RICH after you move, that thin a** air up there plays hell on all cars/trucks.
Performance (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Building a motor for my Van. by Uncle_Fester @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

I am going to watch this close as I would LIKE to upgrade my 1992 Dodge 318 (5.2) to a 360 (5.9) V8
Troubleshooting (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Carb problem? by Reed @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

I've only ever experienced vapor lock on one vehicle, an 84 E-150 with a very tired 351W. It just sounds like the problems CJhardcore is having are temperature related. The van starting right up after it cools indicates a heat soak related or vapor
Other Sites For Sale Forums
Jump to new posts 1966 Chevy "Mystery Machine" by lostinthe70eees @ Yesterday at 07:50 PM

http://www.wnydreamcars.com/1966_Chevrolet_G10%20MYSTERY%20MACHINE_West%20Seneca_NY_226348869.veh
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Counting Cars.Van tastic by Captain_E @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Steel_City_StaxStill dig the Dodge more than the red one, but I'd be OK with both being in my garage! I have to agree.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by galaxie @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

Yes, a California van, perfect! The interior looks rough, but that can be redone. Looks like something was living in it, with claws. Check that floor!, the old roof vent may have been leaking for some time, rusting away the floor. It looks like th
Troubleshooting (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Carb problem? by Phoenix @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Strange??? I have never had a vapor lock on any Mopar I have ever owned. Sounds like a whole lot of stuff to be done and I have had both my older vans out on the west coast. I had a 73 and 75. and never had any problems with vapor lock, to me sounds
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jokes Thread by DrBob @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Tom was invited to his friendís house for dinner. He found that his buddy called his wife every cute name in the book: honey, darling, sweetheart, pumpkin, and baby. When she was in the kitchen, he leaned over to his friend and said, ďI think itís n
Performance (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Building a motor for my Van. by Phoenix @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Are you going to use the stock fuel injection or change over to after market ? Do you have a computer geek or are you already???LOL
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Project "Venom"... by Lee7673 @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

I don't him so I didn't know how to find him on facebook. He was so active here and had put a LOT of work into the van.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by VanEnvy @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

Well I figured out who made the van. It was customized by RVI (Recreational Vans Inc) out of Torrance, CA. Apparently they were a pretty big player back in the day. It was just dumb luck that I figured it out. The back of the van had badge of some s
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Counting Cars.Van tastic by lostinthe70eees @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

Damn I forgot to watch it!!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Radical Rickshaw by josh_performanceinc @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Alright MUNZ! You'll be driving it to Keystone this year, right?
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 ... 22 23 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
1 registered (galaxie), 7 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
kitb, analogdog, Bubblez, RHennE, Clyde
7902 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 103
HighwayStar 84
Reed 81
jules73 73
Uncle_Fester 72
newkirkinc1 70
kawrider 67