Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Butler 2014 Cruising the 50's
by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
49 minutes 31 seconds ago
Modern Hemi into Old Van
by Marti
Today at 12:05 AM
The black bitch...restoration
by Starlord
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Thinking about buying this van, any input?
by VanEnvy
Yesterday at 10:33 PM
Windshield / A Pillar rust
by wrcsixeight
Yesterday at 10:13 PM
Captain_E's new daily driver
by Captain_E
Yesterday at 09:38 PM
1991 G10, 4.3/auto - Lost Reverse
by Keep_On_Truckin_WNY
Yesterday at 09:21 PM
Chopped 77 dodge van
by Digz
Yesterday at 08:39 PM
Braking issue
by JDouglas
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Suspension knocking when turning left 95 g20
by rshields711
Yesterday at 06:59 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Current & Future Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: Butler 2014 Cruising the 50's by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! @ 50 minutes 6 seconds ago

During the cruise GordBob and I were wondering where the local Constabulary was...so listening in on the police chatter apparently there was a Black Honda and three occupants lying down in the rain at GP......Apparently it was get tough on car driver
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Have to sell our van by Vantim @ Today at 02:34 AM

Good advice guys, thanks I was thinking about the fall auction but probably can't do it this year as we have a nephew who is donating a kidney and the operation may end up being around that time....yay! I think I'll take your advice and will tr
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Wheels wanted by Maciej102 @ Today at 12:07 AM

here are a bunch of pics in my thread. They probably look nicer in the photos than up close in person. They have some peeling of the chrome. Defiantly 5-10ft lookers. If you want them now Im sure we can work something out. The tires I would like to k
How To (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: Modern Hemi into Old Van by Marti @ Today at 12:05 AM

Well how did it work out?
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts 73 ford custom survivor by Dug @ Yesterday at 11:46 PM

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4645422642.html
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: The black bitch...restoration by Starlord @ Yesterday at 11:30 PM

You know, wife things can be tricky. Once upon a time my wife told me "You know, I don't want to do the van thing any more, you should sell the van". Well, my NEXT wife and I just celebrated our 20th anniversary today.
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 and up dodge front fender flares and chin strap by 68moparmike @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

yes I do sorry I don't get on here to much my email is mbbmopar@verizon.net
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by VanEnvy @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Keep_On_Truckin_WNYThere's a guy on the Facebook Custom Van Appreciation society looking for this van, it was built as part of a race team with an F100, F150, and this econoline... It was featured in a magazine, they were tracki
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Windshield / A Pillar rust by wrcsixeight @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

So much for finishing today. Just sanded and shaped the epoxy. Quite the difference compared to just a few weeks ago: The brown is the epoxy bondo, You can see the Diamond shape taper on either side of the brass insert The fiberglass rope went
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by Keep_On_Truckin_WNY @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

There's a guy on the Facebook Custom Van Appreciation society looking for this van, it was built as part of a race team with an F100, F150, and this econoline... It was featured in a magazine, they were tracking hot air balloons...
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Captain_E's new daily driver by Captain_E @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Thank you. I'm really enjoying it.
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: 1991 G10, 4.3/auto - Lost Reverse by Keep_On_Truckin_WNY @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

I wish you were closer, your van is exactly what I wanted 6 months ago when I was looking for my current van, and bought a '94 shorty with the 4.3...
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by VanEnvy @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

Oh, and the spoiler must have been added on after all the original modifications. It is slammed up to the luggage rack and the mounts aren't flush because the roof line curves away because it's mounted to far back.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by VanEnvy @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: galaxieEven has the original dealer plate frames! What do they say? I can only read Glendale? Los Feliz Ford Originally Posted By: ReedYou know, I would be sorely tempted to pull the carpet, clean up the rusty spots with a wi
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Chopped 77 dodge van by Digz @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

You see the cantilevered shocks in some IRS setups. Should work great. Running them back underneath the body?
Generic How To .....
Jump to new posts Re: Braking issue by JDouglas @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

Brakes are working great. But there is a single "pop" on the passenger front when I brake now. No effect on the braking but the "pop" is not good. Any ideas??
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by kawrider @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

Tough break on the rust, but that van is killer! Part out or restore, this is going to be cool!
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Wheels wanted by fresh77 @ Yesterday at 07:29 PM

can you send me a email at monyk22k@aol.com I can then send you pics, still not sure on how to add pics here.. thanks
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Suspension knocking when turning left 95 g20 by rshields711 @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

I second the pad clips or a bolt in that area. I had the same problem back in the spring.
Jump to new posts Re: Butler 2014 Cruising the 50's by Bblintpicker @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Oh WOW! There were a few cool Astro vans and 3rd Gen Dodges. Looked like a lot of fun.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cannonball Run Ambulance / Vent Window DYI Info by Reed @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Hmm. I bet there is a similar way to tighten up the latch on your 75.
Jump to new posts Re: Vantasy Toontown August 15,16,17 2014 by Diana @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!Well, had to block a vanner from my own page for constantly jumping on my posts , and basically telling me my opinions did not count......I guess when you do that they are blocked from all the other pages
Jump to new posts Re: Vantasy Toontown August 15,16,17 2014 by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Well, had to block a vanner from my own page for constantly jumping on my posts , and basically telling me my opinions did not count......I guess when you do that they are blocked from all the other pages I admin......Talk to facebook.
Jump to new posts Re: Vantasy Toontown August 15,16,17 2014 by Diana @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!Sorry ! Cannot post video's on the WNY site of FB........someone banned me.....I guess they don't like my donations to Sick Kids Hospital Auxiliary ! http://youtu.be/WWyq06vswGE http://youtu.be/hSmpSHB
Jump to new posts Re: Butler 2014 Cruising the 50's by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! @ Yesterday at 05:33 PM

Great time at Butler, " Cruising into the "50'S" Here are some videos of the Cruise, hula hooping and rainy day partying !First 6 links are the Butler Cruise to and from town, http://youtu.be/-ZP8TgXPqP4 http://youtu.be/U5HMD9mvMm8 htt
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Upcoming Events
GSVR -X
10-03-2014
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jon_R, jddunn73, cwb440, Lyle, BigBeau
7926 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Reed 115
lukester 101
Uncle_Fester 83
jules73 72
HighwayStar 71
frscke1 69
newkirkinc1 68