Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
Keystone Madness, September 18-21, 2014, Summit Station, PA
by nautic1
Summerset 17-Saving 2nd Base. October 10-12 2014, Gratz, PA
by nautic1
I want blue headlights
by wrcsixeight
10:28 AM
1974 Dodge. My first van.
by Lee7673
10:07 AM
Paint Job
by zank
09:44 AM
Sammett Fest Aug 29th - Sept 1st Englewood Fl
by funk49
09:04 AM
AUTO TRANSPORT....WTF
by HonestRansy
09:00 AM
Thinking about buying this van, any input?
by VanEnvy
11:58 PM
Chronicles of a 79 Dodge
by my73ss454
10:30 PM
" Loonie Bin" - August 29-Sept 1 2014 , Hosted by Loonie Toon Truckers, Chesterfield, MA
by Galaxy
10:00 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Current & Future Events/Shows
I have looked over on Facebook and noticed that there is no event page over there. I am going to make one up for you if that is ok. Actually have been for the past couple years. Just forgot this year. If you have anything special you want me to post
Jump to new posts Re: Summerset 17-Saving 2nd Base by nautic1 @ 26 minutes 24 seconds ago

Yeah so did I. I thought I forgot to put it there too.
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: Time to sell the van by GupEBoy @ 46 minutes 18 seconds ago

Pictures?
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: I want blue headlights by wrcsixeight @ Today at 10:28 AM

Please don't. They do not help you see better, the glare for drivers on the other side of the road is profound. I get filled with rage when blinded by some fool with HID bulbs in halogen housings. Thankfully they are starting cracking down on illeg
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge. My first van. by Lee7673 @ Today at 10:07 AM

Welcome! Nice van....got to love the Mid Dodges!
Van Art
Jump to new posts Paint Job by zank @ Today at 09:44 AM

I found this in a dollar store and decided to add my touch to it BEFORE I used automotive paint from my brother's shop but did all the work myself (with his guidance) AFTER
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge. My first van. by pirate @ Today at 09:34 AM

Nice looking Van...And Welcome to the site...
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts WTB Dodge steering box by Imwastefull @ Today at 09:26 AM

I have a 1974 Dodge tradesman. its a 318 with no power steering. paypal ready!
Wish we could make it.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge. My first van. by MACE @ Today at 09:01 AM

badass.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: AUTO TRANSPORT....WTF by HonestRansy @ Today at 09:00 AM

I shipped a car once. The place the internet led me to was a broker company like u said. The shipping company then contacted me. They were great. The name was Horseless Carriage. They are super nice and very careful with your vehicle.
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge. My first van. by OVANNER @ Today at 08:21 AM

Nice find and it sure has many of the 70's goodies such as that steering wheel which can take some knuckles and skin. I just changed the gas tank and steering box on mine. They both can be found pretty easy. Good luck with her!
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge. My first van. by jules73 @ Today at 05:49 AM

What a sweet Dodge that is and for that price as well,welcome to the site.
Electronics
Jump to new posts I want blue headlights by Erik43 @ Today at 03:30 AM

ok so i want blue headlights for my 95 chevy g10 van. I heard i need to install new harness. has anyone install this headlights? are they as good as they claim to be? do you have a product number? thank you all in advance fellow vanners and enjoy the
Jump to new posts Re: Summerset 17-Saving 2nd Base by johncj5 @ Today at 02:01 AM

OK, I got it. I had to adjust my date setting to see it.
craigslist Findings
http://littlerock.craigslist.org/cto/4618357797.html
craigslist Findings
Jump to new posts Chevy 1978 Beauville G 20 Window Van - LA by VanEnvy @ Today at 12:18 AM

Windows aren't my thing, but this is pretty clean for unrestored. http://batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/4530431803.html
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Thinking about buying this van, any input? by VanEnvy @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

I saw that! If I end up getting this van, I'll have to get that movie for restoration references. :-)
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge. My first van. by ignitionlive @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Jherrid scooped this baby out of Warren Ohio for what I think is a very fair price ($2100) she runs very well but the steering box is ruined and she's leaking gas something fierce. Tons of 70's goodies like the molded flares, tu
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Chronicles of a 79 Dodge by my73ss454 @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: ReedI would take the air shocks off ASAP. The upper shock mounts on the rear of the van are not designed to hold the full weight of the van body. THe upper mounts will fatigue and break over time. A better solution would be t
General Discussion
Jump to new posts AUTO TRANSPORT....WTF by KC700 @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Anyone here ever shipped a Van? Who did you use? Any recommendations? Ive been searching online and speaking with a ton of "Broker" style companies and it seems like a shady business all in all. I know people have done it, saw a dude ship
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Chronicles of a 79 Dodge by kawrider @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Awesome van! I remember seeing it for sale. I think the guy had a large collection of vehicles and was selling off his collection to downsize to one or two toys. I agree with Reed somewhat, but I don't think you necessarily need to get rid of your ai
Here is some new information: -Thursday night arrivals are okay. (there will be a $5 fee) -Community fire on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. -The river is open for floating around. -Saturday night band ??? maybe concert DVD's out of the van. -
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts 1974 Dodge. My first van. by Imwastefull @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

scooped this baby out of Warren Ohio for what I think is a very fair price ($2100) she runs very well but the steering box is ruined and she's leaking gas something fierce. Tons of 70's goodies like the molded flares, tube grill, chrome steering whe
Wanted., Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: E150 Fender molding by kawrider @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Anybody out there have a parts van with these moldings and need a few bucks?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
3 registered (Goose111, tuner4life, zank), 5 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Phatfinder, jsing73, Jherrid, J_Lyon, Q_O_C
7909 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 101
HighwayStar 81
Reed 80
jules73 74
newkirkinc1 71
Uncle_Fester 69
kawrider 69