Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
PITTSBURGH (& NE OH) Area Vanners: 8/22 Starlite Cruise
by newkirkinc1
Got a new van. need ideas.
by Nightmare41042
What I found
by frscke1
1974 Dodge B100 steering box
by Ram4ever
My 75 Chevy Van
by tuner4life
01:50 PM
GM HEI for Ford 302
by Reed
01:49 PM
looking for an insurance company that insures classic vans
by Suzie-BGfNY-IN
01:24 PM
lost the Screw in fuse holder for my tv!!!
by pirate
12:42 PM
Counting Cars.Van tastic
by OVANNER
11:58 AM
Jokes Thread
by DrBob
11:31 AM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Cruise Nights
Jump to new posts Re: PITTSBURGH (& NE OH) Area Vanners: 8/22 Starlite Cruise by newkirkinc1 @ 2 minutes 26 seconds ago

Nice shot.Way to go guys!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Got a new van. need ideas. by Nightmare41042 @ 17 minutes 32 seconds ago

I live in Florence on US 42.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Got a new van. need ideas. by pirate @ 27 minutes 35 seconds ago

Nice looking Van...What part of KY are you in...Bluegrass vanners are out of louisville..
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Got a new van. need ideas. by Nightmare41042 @ 39 minutes 28 seconds ago

Heres some pics of the van. I didn't take any interior shots yet. I was mostly wondering about that, because I had never seen that before. Lol.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: What I found by frscke1 @ 41 minutes 26 seconds ago

Dear Mr. Keefer, Thank you for taking time to contact Seagram's. Your feedback is important to us. Regarding your inquiry, you have a lovely old Seagram's bottle that we have not seen before, and unfortunately we don't have information for this pr
How To (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge B100 steering box by Ram4ever @ 47 minutes 33 seconds ago

I'm not positive, but it may be a taper pin. Perhaps Reed knows for sure. Have you tried pressing it, like with a C-clamp and a 1/4" socket on the opposite side? Heat plus sustained pressure, with the addition of a good solid rap from the side
Cruise Nights
Jump to new posts Re: PITTSBURGH (& NE OH) Area Vanners: 8/22 Starlite Cruise by Steel_City_Stax @ Today at 01:53 PM

It's all good Jim! The Dodge Van Clan represented! Greg on the left, me in the middle, & John on the right. Depending on how the summer shakes out, we may try this again at the Mineral Beach Cruise down near Trax Farm. Here's some shots:
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: My 75 Chevy Van by tuner4life @ Today at 01:50 PM

Very nicely done! Looks awesome! What side pipes are those? Normally they look too short, but those fit nicely.
Performance (Ford)
Jump to new posts Re: GM HEI for Ford 302 by Reed @ Today at 01:49 PM

Blow compressed air bac through the fuel line from the fuel pump fitting? Clear the in-tank filter of crud?
How To (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge B100 steering box by Reed @ Today at 01:47 PM

Yep. Are you sure the roll pin isn't a bolt? I have seen both used. Once you get the roll pin off and the steering column disconnected, you may have an easier time detaching the pittman arm from the drag link and then pulling the pittman arm from
General Discussion
oh..another thing we learned while shopping for new insurance is that they, or some, use your credit rating to help them figure your rate. So, add that into everything else they take into account and it could be drastically different than someone of
For Sale, Member only Section
I sold it last night. Kinda sad but had to let her go. Thanks for the warm welcomes!
How To (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Dodge B100 steering box by Imwastefull @ Today at 01:00 PM

Man, I can't even get to the pitman puller because i've been whacking on the roll pin for hours to no avail. I've been drenching it in PB blaster and took a torch to it trying to break that pin free. no luck so far...
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts 1990 Shorty Ford in Vegas by OVANNER @ Today at 12:46 PM

I like this one! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-E-Series-Va...=US_Cars_Trucks
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: lost the Screw in fuse holder for my tv!!! by pirate @ Today at 12:42 PM

Check your local junk yard..I've seen a lot of conversion Vans with the tv still in it..
General Discussion
Jump to new posts lost the Screw in fuse holder for my tv!!! by AimeeNMike @ Today at 12:32 PM

This goes out to anyone that has a conversion van with a tv. Has anyone ever notice the screw in fuse located on the front of the tv? Well, I lost it and it is becoming extremely difficult to locate the fuse holder. I don't want to buy a new tv, whe
Vans in the Media
Jump to new posts Re: Counting Cars.Van tastic by OVANNER @ Today at 11:58 AM

I seen the episode where he went to a junk yard and bough an early econoline for $500. Wonder what he does with this.
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jokes Thread by DrBob @ Today at 11:31 AM

Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, "I bet you don't know what day this is." "Of course I do," he indignantly answered, going out the door on his way the office. At 10 AM, the doorbell rang, and when the wom
craigslist Findings
Perfect window count .... it just needs to be longer ...lol
Troubleshooting
Jump to new posts Re: 1991 G10, 4.3/auto - Lost Reverse by frscke1 @ Today at 11:14 AM

I vote for a 454 / 4L80E ... Ive beat the crap out of them & they want more abuse ....lol Really the 80E's are great.
Current & Future Events/Shows
Five weeks and counting!!!
Troubleshooting (Dodge)
Jump to new posts Re: New (old-ish) non-running van... by JHQM @ Today at 11:02 AM

The other day when I took those photos, I hooked up a timing light to the 1st plug wire to quickly check for spark. It was flashing, but I will pull the plug this evening and check to see that it's a strong spark. I took the PO's word that the plugs
General Discussion
Jump to new posts RockAuto Merchandise! by RockAuto @ Today at 10:57 AM

RockAuto merchandise is perfect if you want to show support for RockAuto or if you want to give a gift to someone who buys a lot of parts with us. RockAuto attire and gifts can always be found in the RockAuto catalog under the "Tools & Unive
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Got a new van. need ideas. by frscke1 @ Today at 10:53 AM

Just as I have cut into the side doors for the coffee pot holder, with 110 V power, I am going to cut into my back doors for a 1st aid box holder & a shower closet cabinet in the other. Back your van up to any building open your back doors &
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: New to me Astro by johncj5 @ Today at 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: ReedHave you gone over bumps while turning at speed yet? Don't assume the tires fit just because they clear the fneders when the van is sitting still. I did some donuts in the fields at the farm! They slightly rub when I dri
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
5 registered (magoo, DrBob, HomeBrew, Mutt, newkirkinc1), 2 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
LFC_Rob, Nightmare41042, musikbox, smokenmirrors, mikeycanfixit
7918 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 123
Reed 98
HighwayStar 93
Uncle_Fester 87
newkirkinc1 84
jules73 82
kawrider 79