Boxdin
Vanning.com logo
We host with and recommend Your-Site.Com - This site works best with FireFox - this site is powered by UBBCentral

Site Navigation

Advertisements
Recent Posts
CB Radio Question
by HonestRansy
1974 Emerald Express
by FinallyaVanner
B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014
by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!
What's that thing on my tailight ?
by kawrider
Mlarky's Dodge....gonna keep her after all.
by kawrider
Jokes Thread
by Wizard78
""Show Vans & Show Girls""
by HighwayStar
Keystone Madness, September 18-21, 2014, Summit Station, PA
by Wizard78
NGV 4th Annual Truckin: Aug. 1 2 3, 2014 Medina, oHIo
by nautic1
03:53 PM
Help: My '95 Chevy Van Gladiator Faile California Smog Star Test
by frscke1
01:02 PM
Featured Links

-->
Cluster Map
Locations of visitors to this page
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Brown 77 Ford Shorty in AZ w/ 2 shades of shag by kursed @ 8 minutes 32 seconds ago

Beautiful.
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: CB Radio Question by HonestRansy @ 12 minutes 49 seconds ago

Ok. Proper CB lingo is imperative. If you see the detached tread of a tire in the left lane, you communicate this with the phrase "Gator in the Hammer!". The Bandit called referred to Buford T. Justice as a "Texas Bubble Gum Machine
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: 1974 Emerald Express by FinallyaVanner @ 13 minutes 50 seconds ago

Killer van and with a history to match. Now it is your turn to keep the legacy going and getting your first trophy with it. Man that will be so cooooool!!!!!!!!!!!! Richard
Past Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014 by Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!! @ 14 minutes 8 seconds ago

Some people having issues viewing my links, anybody having trouble here ? Originally Posted By: Doc 2% of Canada, EH!!!!Video Links from Run http://youtu.be/CBuNPkicvkw http://youtu.be/Ifo6ugb7hSE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kep4936pIbQ Or
Past Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014 by kawrider @ 21 minutes 42 seconds ago

Yeah man, Saturday was extra fun!!! The whole weekend was awesome though! Hope we get a repeat and everyone makes it to Keystone!
General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: CB Radio Question by FinallyaVanner @ 26 minutes 27 seconds ago

As Bikertrash00 said don't key the mike with the antenna disconnected. Hook the antenna up and place it high on the vehicle, with the CB on, turn the squelch I believe counter clockwise until you get static. Now turn the knob slowly clockwise unti
Electronics
Jump to new posts Re: What's that thing on my tailight ? by kawrider @ 29 minutes 32 seconds ago

I found a set at a truck stop in PA one time and put them on my 82 Chevy step side pickup. The lens had circles molded in like your tail lights making them perfect for a hole saw. I'd like to get some more of them, but probably not worth the headache
Readers Rides
Jump to new posts Re: Mlarky's Dodge....gonna keep her after all. by kawrider @ 34 minutes 27 seconds ago

Where da pics at?
Past Events/Shows
Jump to new posts Re: B.V.A. presents Return to Cortland July 25-27th 2014 by HighwayStar @ 44 minutes 49 seconds ago

Nice pics E.... I remember that chunk of Sat. afternoon...
The Knews Room
Jump to new posts Re: TROPHYS by Wizard78 @ 56 minutes 22 seconds ago

I have one of those plaques from the 19th and I still love to look at it
Off Topic
Jump to new posts Re: Jokes Thread by Wizard78 @ 58 minutes 46 seconds ago

General Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ""Show Vans & Show Girls"" by HighwayStar @ 58 minutes 58 seconds ago

Cool pics wookee....
Current & Future Events/Shows
Don't forget Wizard's Van-In videos wants the Blue duck charter again
Current & Future Events/Shows
I'm already there
eBay Sightings
Jump to new posts Re: Clean 75 Dodge Survivor B200 Orange in CA by HighwayStar @ Today at 05:49 PM

Good looking Dodge..
Past Events/Shows
Past Events/Shows
And a couple of shots at the show;
Past Events/Shows
Shenandoah Valley Van's camp with the "Bigtop". That thing was great over the weekend.
Past Events/Shows
Highway Star, his wife and bikertrash enjoying cold foamy beverages.
Past Events/Shows
Here's a few Pictures from the event; Here's Kawrider, Mutt, Vanfun and Bikertrash under the bigtop at the SVV camp. Bikertrash's and Kawrider's vans are in the background.
Past Events/Shows
Congrats Bonzo. That's the way to pack it in.
For Sale, Member only Section
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 GMC G15 shorty!!!!! by JEEPNHAL @ Today at 05:21 PM

I only put about 50 miles on it myself.The guy I bought it from had just made a trouble free 500 mile trip two months ago.But I can't garuntee anything. My plan was to clean it up,tune it up double check everything and head south to see some friends.
Jump to new posts Re: 1971 Dodge Sportsman Camper ZombieVan Sexy! by Brianlarson @ Today at 04:36 PM

I can't believe it took so long, old mopars are tough to come by, and in this condition, I thought it would sell itself. I love it!
Jump to new posts Re: 1979 GMC G15 shorty!!!!! by Brianlarson @ Today at 04:32 PM

Think it would make the trip to WI? I have an offer involving a partial swap for a laptop PC, with cash to cover the rest.
Past Events/Shows
We were honored with the very last award of the evant..On Sunday when we were loading up the van the Most Crap Shoved Into A Van..Thanks again B.V.A..Greg and Bones..Nella and Bonzo
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Upcoming Events
AdSense
Instagram Feed
Who's Online
2 registered (kawrider, FinallyaVanner), 2 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tdc, IRIEMON, roostervanner, DCPDGUY, VanManDan345
7865 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
lukester 101
Reed 93
newkirkinc1 92
HighwayStar 82
jules73 77
kursed 70
Captain_E 68